Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 02 July 2009 - 04:47 PM

Furniture Mod

Made a few updates and wanted to re-release it instead of bumping mega-old topics smile.gif

Download here (with information and screens)

The Furniture mod gives you the abillity to buy and place furniture in your house. The items are bought from 24-7 (accessible via safehouse) and then you can browse, buy and place your items. These are deletable and these will save when you save the game. Please note that I also reccommend saving to a different slot wink.gif

Myggen
  • Myggen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:23 PM

Awesome mod and excellent idea (Y)

But this mod crash the burglery mission with ryder.
When you unload a crate to the truck after stealing it from the house, the game crash.

Solution is very simple tho: remove the furniture mod just while playing this mission smile.gif i dont know if it will crash other missions too, i havent reach that far in the game yet.

Maybe there is something to do about this bug?

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Myggen @ Jul 29 2009, 17:23)
Awesome mod and excellent idea (Y)

But this mod crash the burglery mission with ryder.
When you unload a crate to the truck after stealing it from the house, the game crash.

Solution is very simple tho: remove the furniture mod just while playing this mission smile.gif i dont know if it will crash other missions too, i havent reach that far in the game yet.

Maybe there is something to do about this bug?

Hmm... Strange. I can't see why it would do that.

There is a check at the start making sure that there is no mission active before continuing with the script, meaning that nothing really happens during that mission.

Does this happen without placing furniture? And if you place furniture, then remove the mod files, does it work?

Myggen
  • Myggen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

First i would like to say that my game is fully modded, all vehicles replaced...almost, some are not replaced, include the Burglery van that is used in the burglery mission with Ryder, that vehicle is original.

Second, no i havent placed any furnitures anywhere yet, so thats not the problem.

I havent replaced the crates CJ steal from the house aswell, they are also original.
So: A original Burglery van, and original crates.

I should had done this mission in the original game also, so i could be 100 % sure that its not any of my mods that mess it up, but i cant imaging any mods i have that can mess it up.

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:17 AM

I remember when this mod came out for the first time and I pimped my Garcia safehouse with new stuff ahhh.
@Myggen: Then I'm pretty sure this mod isnt the problem, my advice, have a completely clean installation for when problems arise on your missions, worked for me

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 30 July 2009 - 12:41 AM

QUOTE (Myggen @ Jul 29 2009, 22:28)
First i would like to say that my game is fully modded, all vehicles replaced...almost, some are not replaced, include the Burglery van that is used in the burglery mission with Ryder, that vehicle is original.

Second, no i havent placed any furnitures anywhere yet, so thats not the problem.

I havent replaced the crates CJ steal from the house aswell, they are also original.
So: A original Burglery van, and original crates.

I should had done this mission in the original game also, so i could be 100 % sure that its not any of my mods that mess it up, but i cant imaging any mods i have that can mess it up.

Indeed. Since the mod doesn't do anything while on a mission and you haven't placed anything in your house... There's a fine chance it's a different installed mod or possibly a combination of another mod with this one, although I don't think that'd be the problem.

Myggen
  • Myggen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 July 2009 - 03:31 AM

ok, i jsut did the mission again with original game, BUT with a modded main.scm (all i did in the main.scm was to change the prices of properties)
and then i use a nocd crack, for some funny reason the original exe dont work after i installed cleo.

i dont think any of these thing can effect the crashes, or am i wrong?

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:50 AM

Sorry.. i have to post... This mod makes my pants sticky.. Honestly... I used to pretend/imagine i was pimping my safe houses and such when i was younger... i f*cking love you with all my heart.. seriously...

2 suggestions though.. Instead of having to hold Tab and enter to enter the store.. perhaps have a text prompt when you walk up to one of the piles of magazines in the houses.. like you're looking through a brochure.. and instead of starting out with the objects floating infront of CJ.. maybe have them placed either outside the front door or just inside the front door then CJ has to pick them up... but seriously... i f*cking love you... :l:

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 August 2009 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (Flat Face @ Aug 13 2009, 05:50)
Sorry.. i have to post... This mod makes my pants sticky.. Honestly... I used to pretend/imagine i was pimping my safe houses and such when i was younger... i f*cking love you with all my heart.. seriously...

2 suggestions though.. Instead of having to hold Tab and enter to enter the store.. perhaps have a text prompt when you walk up to one of the piles of magazines in the houses.. like you're looking through a brochure.. and instead of starting out with the objects floating infront of CJ.. maybe have them placed either outside the front door or just inside the front door then CJ has to pick them up... but seriously... i f*cking love you... :l:

The brouchure thing is a good idea, but it'd require me to have to add a radius check for every magazine in every interior that allows placing Furniture. And I think it'd over-complicate things a little...

Having the object spawn outside is a big no-no, because it'd require me to allow the user to use the mod outside... Meaning they could end up permenantly deleting something outside of the interiors which can cause game glitches or just inconvinience...

Having the object spawn inside, then having the player pick it up would prevent the object from lighting up when the player is placing it, which I think is something that's pretty helpful when placing furniture so you can see what you're doing smile.gif

Glad to hear you like it. I might add a few more interiors and make a video for it sometime...

Flat Face
  • Flat Face

TeamRising will rise and make the inferior our slaves.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 August 2009 - 04:13 PM

*i'm so exited i'm gitty!!!*

and the magazine radius problem, you could simply place a marker within the house and duplicate it for each safe house.. just move it to either a phone or a magazine or something that indicates "purchase" also maybe a small marker like the ones used to indicate players and vehicles on missions above the furniture you're closest to or going to select because... if you have a few objects close together, currently you have no real way of choosing which one you select.

ahh i have no many things to say but i'm sooo tired and i don't wana spam oooon and ooon .. i'll just PM you tomorrow if that's cool tounge.gif and try and get you on msn for some frisky ass kissing biggrin.gif

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 16 August 2009 - 10:41 AM Edited by Ronieee, 01 September 2009 - 11:58 AM.

man,its time to PIMP my houses cool.gif

nicole.august
  • nicole.august

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

But this mod blast the break-in mission with Ryder.

When you unload a crate to the barter afterward burglary it from the house, the bold crash.

Solution is actual simple tho: abolish the appliance mod just while arena this mission i don't appertain if it will blast added missions too, i haven't ability that far in the bold yet.

TheSiggi
  • TheSiggi

Surgeon

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 September 2009 - 07:57 AM

Works well.....oh Deji you are a genius too smile.gif

time to add you to my >respect< list

Kojiro Yodobashi
  • Kojiro Yodobashi

None

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 10 December 2016 - 07:26 AM

i have a problem nothing happens when i press tab + enter or action key + enter vehicles

and how do i buy in 24-7??

LuanDesconhecido2018
  • LuanDesconhecido2018

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 weeks ago

"Can not access this site
The IP address of the gtag.gtagaming.com server could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN"

mod available in this link: https://www.gtagamin...-mod-f2356.html
  • Junior_Djjr likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users