[REL|Final] Requested CLEO mods

94 replies to this topic
Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:21 PM Edited by Dutchy3010, 04 July 2009 - 11:23 PM.

There are quite a few reasonable cleo requests in the scm request topic. That's why I decided to start working on those requests. If you have any nice (and small!) cleo requests, you can ask in the previous mentioned topic or in this topic.

Mod title Request by Short description
Bribing Rider916 When you have 1 or 2 wanted level, you can bribe a cop with money.
Robbing Rider916 Some people can easily be robbed. But you will get a wanted level!
Wanted Greatmuta2 Simple cleo script that gives you the opportunity to set your wanted level.
Player Changer Many topics lately This script allows you to select your own player.
Simple Weapon Spawner Argwm Select the weapon you want.
Cruise Control JOhnnY2 Cruise Control for SA.
Rent-a-Car Brad. You can rent a car. Make sure you bring it back, else you will lose your deposit.
Distance count ruedecascades Counts the numbers of yards/metres you did with a vehicle.
Time speed changer Brad. You can change the speed of the clock.
Mac Donalds Lubas It's more about the code than the mod.

Bribing
This mod is requested by Rider916. When you have 1 or 2 wanted stars, you have the opportunity to bribe a cop with money. The cop you can persuade to help you will have a marker on his head. Aim at him and press G to lose your wanted level. It costs 250 dollar to lose 1 star wanted level, it costs 1000 dollar to lose 2 star wanted level.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Robbing
This mod is also requested by Rider916. Press G to get into the "rob-mode". You can rob the people who have a marker above their head. Aim at them and press G to rob them. You have to make a decision: kill them or not. If you kill them, you will get 3 stars wanted level. If you don't kill them, you will get only 1 star.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Determine Wanted Level
This is requested by Greatmuta2. It's just a simple script which allows you to manage your own wanted level. Press G to get the menu, then select the wanted level you want by pressing space.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Player Changer
How to change the player model? This question has been asked a lot recently. That's why I decided to create a mod which allows you to select the model you want. It's a part of the Design Your Own Mission code, which I edited a bit. Type "model" to start it. If it doesn't work after you typed it the first time, then try again. You can scroll through the models by pressing Y or N, press SPACE to select a model (standard controls). You can choose special actors (Sweet, Zero, etc) and normal actors (pedestrians). Keep in mind that when you aren't CJ, the clothes shops won't work!

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Simple Weapon Spawner
Argwm asked for a simple weapon spawner. This code is also an edited version of a part of the Design Your Own Mission code. Typ "ammo" to start selecting the weapon you want. If it doesn't work the first time, then typ "ammo" again. Scroll through the weapons by Y and N, and select it by pressing SPACE (standard controls). You can choose everything from a pistol to a rocketlauncher and from a granate to flowers.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Cruise Control
JohnnY2 had the idea of a cruise control: maintain the speed without doing anything. Like in real life, using the brakes or accelerating will turn the cruise control off. Besides that, colliding with something or "jump" to high with the car will turn it off, for your own safety! ;-) You can increase the cruise control speeld by pressing Y and reduce the cruise control speed by pressing N.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Rent-a-car
I started on this mod a few years ago, but never completely finished it. Then Brad. requested something like this, that's why I started on this mod again and converted it into CLEO3. Go inside Wang Cars and talk to the manager. Then you have to chose for a car. You have to pay a bill and a deposit. How much you will get from your deposit when you return the car, depends on how much the car is damaged. Of course you don't have to bring back the car, but then you will lose your deposit.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Distance Count
Ruedecascades asked for a mod which allows you to see how much you have driven with your vehicle. When in a vehicle, press Y to see the distance. If you leave the car, and enter the same car after that, the count will go further. If you changed vehicle, the distance will start from 0.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Clock Manipulation
This mod is requested by Brad. . He asked for a mod that changes the time speed. First press Y to see the menu. This mod allows you to change it x2, x5 and x10. So when you are using x5, one second will be 5 minutes in GTA San Andreas. It is also possible to use /2, /5 and /10. That means that it slows down. So when you choose for /5, it will take 5 seconds for one minute. With these choices, you have to press N to go back to the normal speed. Then you can press Y again to open the menu.
There are also other choices. You can forward time with 1, 5 or 10 hours. You can also go back in time with 1, 5 or 10 hours.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Mac Donalds Drive-Through
This is a drive through just like Mac Donalds. It is originally made for a combination with a model, but that model didn't finish. So if anyone is interested in making a Mac Donalds, and wants to use my script, be my guest. Just mention me in the credits and upload it at GTAGarage. Lubas asked me to upload this script, because he wanted to study it.
Now about the script itself. You have to go to the speaker, so you can say what you want. You can choose between Chicken Nuggets, Mac Salad, Big Mac, Happy Meal and Cheese Burger. It depends on what you choose how much you have to pay at the second "window" and how much fat/health you will get at the third window. You order 1 if you are alone in your car, but with some homies you will have to buy some more to give them some food too.
The drive through is at the Cluckin' Bell near Grove Street.

GTAGarage page
Download
Source

Change Clothes
With this mod you can change clothes wherever you want. Just open the menu by pressing Y, and you can select the shop you want to get it from. In the shop, you have to choose between Torso, Legs, Shoes, Chains, Watches, Shades and Hats. You can remove the cloths if you want to. Next to this, you have also the opportunity to wear special clothes, for example the pimp suit. If you want to have another, "normal" torso, you have to remove the special clothes first. Thanks to kirbysuperstar for the idea.

Too bad this mod already existed. After a discussion with the "first" creator, I removed it. smile.gif
If you still want to have this mod, you can download it here.

Installation
The installation is for every mod the same. First you have to install CLEO. You can download it here. Also install the gxthook: download gxthook.cleo (you can also download it here, on the right) and put that in the cleo map. Then make a folder called "CLEO_TEXT".
There are 2 files you need to move in the package. First there is a .cs file, you have to put that in the cleo map (for example: cruise). Then there is a .fxt file, you have to put that in the CLEO_TEXT folder (for example: cruise.fxt).

Thanks to:
PatrickW
Rider918
Greatmuta2
Argwm
JohnnY2
Brad.
Ruedecascades
Lubas

Feedback will be appreciated. When you find any bugs, please report it in this topic and I'll (try to) fix it. If you have any requests, you can post it in this topic as well, or in the request topic. Remember: small cleo mods can be done, but big mods like missions or complete storylines don't have a chance! I don't promise that it will be coded.

Have fun with the mods. smile.gif

2pacproducer2
  • 2pacproducer2

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:36 PM

Very nice Dutchy.

cookie.gif

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:49 PM

Nice collection of handy Cleo's.. Some of the code looks vaguely familiar smile.gif

2pacproducer2
  • 2pacproducer2

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:51 PM

But I have noticed that in a few mods script becomes very crashy when you kill in script used actors. Look at my Recruitable Family members etc. if they are not recruited they are invincible, or when they recruited and someone kills them, they respawns again. Making mods where is interactible actors in script, you need to focus on if actor dead check. Still nice...

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:08 PM

Can you give an example of a crash with a mod? It isn't difficult to fix that... So, if you have bugs/crashes, tell me which mod it is, and what the problem is. I'll fix it. I can't imagine which mod is causing that kind of crashes...

Lubas
  • Lubas

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:15 PM

Thanks to you too dutchy for letting me see the source of mcdonalds... I like it. Maybe your is greater than mine (ofcourse im just a begginer sad.gif ) But Mine is faster if you need it hurry... but yours is more reallistic

2pacproducer2
  • 2pacproducer2

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:20 PM

Yeah, offcourse I could. In rent a car mod. First I rented a car. Then when the assistant drive it to me, I killed him. Then I have killed the manager, and then, I tooked the car and drove it to the sphere where u need to return the car, then a lil cutscene appeared, and the game crashed for me.

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:22 PM Edited by Dutchy3010, 01 July 2009 - 02:26 PM.

Yeah, I thought you did mean that, was already busy to fix it. tounge.gif I checked it before you go in the sphere, but didn't check it after that. I'll fix it right away. smile.gif

EDIT: Fixed... smile.gif New download available at GTAGarage (look in the first post). You said "a few mods", did you find any other bugs/crashes?

2pacproducer2
  • 2pacproducer2

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

I tried only this one, and Mac donalds I think. Mac donalds looks cool, when u drive with homies. Nice work there.

Kowaah
  • Kowaah

Pseudo-Rendered

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:53 PM

What about GPS in radar like GTA IV?

I think it would be possible, just merging pixeled cubes on radar, or somewhat, just my head is blowing if i think about it.

user posted image

Only image i could find, hope you understand what i'm saying.

cj360
  • cj360

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:31 PM

Thats a texture mod not cleo. And that's been done. Unless you mean something else.

xander3000
  • xander3000

GTA Lugia

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

Wow nice collection of cleo mods Dutchy3010 biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

Kowaah
  • Kowaah

Pseudo-Rendered

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

Well, if it would be texture or modelling only, then i would do it myself.

I mean, when you play in GTA IV a mission, GPS/Radar show you shortest way to checkpoint. With coloured road which change to other shorter route if you go other way.

Just look at radar.

txdeditor
  • txdeditor

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE (Kowaah @ Jul 1 2009, 17:37)

I mean, when you play in GTA IV a mission, GPS/Radar show you shortest way to checkpoint. With coloured road which change to other shorter route if you go other way.

Just look at radar.

This would be Awesome ! colgate.gif

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:00 PM

Change Clothes
With this mod you can change clothes wherever you want. Just open the menu by pressing Y, and you can select the shop you want to get it from. In the shop, you have to choose between Torso, Legs, Shoes, Chains, Watches, Shades and Hats. You can remove the cloths if you want to. Next to this, you have also the opportunity to wear special clothes, for example the pimp suit. If you want to have another, "normal" torso, you have to remove the special clothes first. Thanks to Beagle for the idea.

GTAGarage Page
Download
Source

FunGt
  • FunGt

GTA-Modding.com

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:29 PM

This mod was already made by ZAZ, btw nice work.

b3g1nn3r
  • b3g1nn3r

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

Same req as in Zaz's thread:

Can you make a script who can save a parked car in front of the savehouses? Like in GTA IV?

I don't know is this a small or big work to do.. Dunno is it even possible? smile.gif

anyway. pls feedback. thx

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 July 2009 - 08:48 PM Edited by Dutchy3010, 02 July 2009 - 09:05 PM.

QUOTE (Dutchy3010 @ Jul 2 2009, 17:00)
Change Clothes
With this mod you can change clothes wherever you want. Just open the menu by pressing Y, and you can select the shop you want to get it from. In the shop, you have to choose between Torso, Legs, Shoes, Chains, Watches, Shades and Hats. You can remove the cloths if you want to. Next to this, you have also the opportunity to wear special clothes, for example the pimp suit. If you want to have another, "normal" torso, you have to remove the special clothes first. Thanks to Beagle for the idea.

Its nice to have good coders in the pool but its not nice that you release a equivalent to my cloth script: Change clothes, tatoos and haircuts
Was this the reason to ask why I dont upload everything to gtag?

>>Locked until I talked about this with ZAZ. -- Dutchy3010<<

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

I didn't know about ZAZ's mod, this was a request on the other forum. After a discussion with ZAZ, I decided to remove the mod.

If you still want to download it, you can download it here.

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:22 PM

Anyway, awesome work all that scripts. Did you wrote all last night?
The Drive-Through is very nice icon14.gif

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

Nope, I have worked on 10 scripts since Sunday morning... All day scripting. smile.gif I wrote rent-a-car and mac donalds drive-through some while ago, but never completely finished it.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Kowaah @ Jul 1 2009, 17:37)

Just look at radar.

I don't know if it's possible, but I'll start working on it.

I've found the opcode:

CODE
04D3: get_nearest_car_path_coords_from 1@ 2@ 3@ type 1 store_to 7@ 8@ 9@

Which I think I could use, along with some math, to make some checkpoints towards your destination. These will basically keep updating and telling you the next way to go from where you are to get to where you wanna go! This won't be able to edit the radar as that WOULD be impossible, or hard to say the least.

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

I thought about it too, and also found that opcode. Didn't start yet, though. Two ideas:
1. Make the route with the smallest markers. The small yellow icons.
2. Make a race checkpoint at each crossing.

Deji
  • Deji

Coding like a Rockstar!

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Dutchy3010 @ Jul 3 2009, 02:26)
I thought about it too, and also found that opcode. Didn't start yet, though. Two ideas:
1. Make the route with the smallest markers. The small yellow icons.
2. Make a race checkpoint at each crossing.

CODE
018A: 0@ = create_checkpoint_at 7@ 8@ 9@

That one?

CODE
02A8: 0@ = create_marker 0 at 7@ 8@ 9@

Because I think the second one is the best idea smile.gif

I wasn't sure about the race checkpoint... I thought it'd be good and Scarface uses it... But it'd require alot of extra math code to determine the next step to getting where you need to go, without going to the current one... Also, I wasn't sure people would want a big red thing going up into the sky... I was going to make it simply on the radar only... Like a satnav kinda thing.

I'll consider it, anyway.

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:00 AM

I meant the second of course, since they are really small. smile.gif

True that it will take some more math coding, but since it makes the mod even more nice I think it is worth it. tounge.gif

vans123
  • vans123

Thompson 1928

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:38 AM

Hi!!

WoW that mod that will put you the way to anypoint will be awsome!!
i wanna make a request tounge2.gif

I just want a simple script that let you wear two diferent weapons
i say it couse
Quechus made Niko bellic and it includes Bank robbing suit and balaclava
but the backpack full of money is tha parachute and when i change to Any rifle to kill Police the backpack disapears and i wonder to know if you can make a Cleo Mod that let you wear `Parachute and Any other assault rifle/gun

Awsome job dutchy!

Brandon1992
  • Brandon1992

AKA BBoldt

• Members

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:26 AM

I got an idea for a mod, im not sure if its actually possible, but I was wondering if you could make a cleo mod to where you could have kinda like an mp3 player pop up [kinda like Gta4 phone but not really] so you can listen to radio & user tracks anywhere & if possible, show the id3 tag info from user tracks. Im sorry if this has already been done or anything [if it has I havent been able to find it] but I think it would be pretty cool to listen to music while on foot.

rocketlauncher2
  • rocketlauncher2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:46 AM

For the Cruise Control Mod:

With Sobeit enabled, pressing 'N', the key to slow down, throws me out of my car.

When Sobeit's disabled and I'm using the key to slow down, the brakes are on and it's hard to turn. I know the brakes have to be on to slow down but could you fix this somehow?

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 04 July 2009 - 10:52 AM Edited by Dutchy3010, 04 July 2009 - 07:01 PM.

I don't support s0beit, so if you have problems with this mod with s0beit it's your own problem....

I don't think I can fix that... You have to remember that irl you won't take much turns when you have cruise control on....

Toyotaspeed asked me to change "ammo" into something else, because it is used by james227uk in this mod. I changed it into "weapon", you can now download it here. smile.gif

KillKill
  • KillKill

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 July 2009 - 08:38 AM

I would like two cleo Mods for SA: colgate.gif
Firstly an auto-aim only for the Minigun.
Secondly an auto-aim for all weapons.

But if auto-aim is activated, you can the camera move still! rolleyes.gif
Knows someone where you can download they?
or someone scripting a cleo mod?

if someone has the mod, send me a pm and i give then my email adress

Sry, for my bad english - i am only 13^^ mercie_blink.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users