Photo

[TE] The Enclave

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
522 replies to this topic
President John Henry Eden
  • President John Henry Eden

American Patriot

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:58 PM Edited by President John Henry Eden, 22 November 2009 - 04:37 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

One of the few old world organizations to survive the Great War, the Enclave was once the government of the United States.They believed that as long as many of the United States population survived, they could regroup quickly and wipe out communism once and for all. Though not technically part of the Enclave, many powerful corporations benefited from the Enclave's actions and their research facilities were protected during the "firestorm" of 2077.

In 2073, as the global race to exploit the handful of remaining natural resources reached its fevered peak, the United States managed to peacefully stake a claim on the world's last known supply of crude oil, buried thousands of feet beneath the Pacific Ocean.

Poseidon Oil, a major U.S. energy concern, was contracted to build an oil rig and extract the oil. Before long, the oil ran dry and it was abandoned by Poseidon.

Come 2077, with total nuclear war rapidly arriving at America's doorstep, the President of the United States and a number of other United States government officials left their posts to take refuge in a number of secret locations around the world, taking with them as many people as possible. Among them was the Poseidon Oil Rig. Here, the President himself set up a secret base from which the U.S.A. could continue to exist and wage war on China, with the eventual goal of restoring the Unites states to it's former glory and saving the American citizens from exile.

Before the war began the Encalve forsaw coming events and acted quickly by building underground nuclear proof vaults. They didn't have a lot of time to work with so they could only build a select few, and American citizens where randomly picked fairly to be offered the chance to reside in a vault. The Vaults were funded by the U.S. government.

For a long time after the Great War, the Enclave sat quietly in its Oil Rig, consolidating its forces and working on gaining a technological advance to greater help the American people. Eventually, though, when they felt that they had the equipment needed to help, they decided it was time to move out and start working towards the rebirth of America. Using their rather impressive Vertibirds, the Enclave sent out scouting parties all over California, the closest state to the Oil Rig.

What they found there didn't stop their goal at all, even though mutation was rampant. The Enclave scouting parties arrived in California. And saw the super mutants and ghouls which had occured due to the war. When this was reported to the higher ups at the Enclave, it was decided that all the mutants would have to go.

Eventually, Enclave troops stumbled across the old abandoned Mariposa Military Base, where research on the Forced Evolutionary Virus had been done before the Great War. FEV was what created the super mutants that most threatened the Enclave, and it would eventually come to be the Enclave's solution to these same mutants.

The Enclave excavated the Military Base, largely using paid workers recruited from the nearby mining town of Redding, eventually finding the vats deep inside the lower levels of the base. Though they had been buried in rock and forgotten for decades, the Vats still contained that old familiar green bubbling gunk, Forced Evolutionary Virus. The Enclave gathered samples to be sent back to the Oil Rig for further analysis. Before long, though, the workers, some being fully exposed to raw FEV, others likely falling into the vats accidentally, began to mutate into a second generation of super mutants. The mutant slaves soon revolted, but the Enclave had this under control, although they had to leave due to other projects they had.

Even though things didn't go as planned, the Enclave still had the samples of FEV they needed. Back at the Oil Rig, the United States Chemical Corps began work on the serum immediately. They found that it would be possible to make from FEV an reverse mutagen to turn mutants back into humans. But, in order for research to progress, they would need volunteers. They needed two test groups: one of clean, pure humans and another composed of the slightly mutated humans that lived all over the mainland, suffering radiation and FEV exposure for decades that, to the Enclave, made them effective. They managed to gathered slightly mutated people from a nearby town/

The clean group would be more difficult to obtain though. Once again, the mainland provided the needed volunteers. The enclave enlisted the help of the residents of Vault 13. Before long, the Chemical Corps developed their antidote. It was found to be 100% effective to reversing tainted humans.

Just as the Enclave was preparing to launch the antitdote into the jet stream to reverse the entire population of the mainland, a communist known as the "Chosen One" arrived at the Oil Rig on the Poseidon Oil tanker that had sat in San Francisco for years. The Chosen One killed the survivors of both the Vault 13 population as well as the Arroyo tribals and started a self destruct sequence in the Oil Rig that destroyed the entirety of the Enclave's headquarters, Damning the world.

The destruction of the Oil Rig did not cause all of Enclave to be destroyed, as Navarro and other, smaller outposts on the mainland were able to survive.

The Enclave was not destined to die with the Oil Rig. Remaining West Coast Enclave forces, under the command of Colonel Augustus Autumn's father rallied to the command of a new, enigmatic President, John Henry Eden, and rallied to the facility of Raven Rock, on the East Coast. Previously employed as Presidential advisor and Raven Rock administrator, Eden took command of East Coast Enclave forces. For a further thirty years, the Enclave stayed shut up in Raven Rock, only sending out Eyebots to scout the wastes and transmit Enclave Radio to the denizens.

Now the Enclave is ready to restore the American dream yet again, and we'll need you.

user posted image

MemberRankAlpha Airbourne ID (PSN)Sigma Intel ID (PC)Delta Scouting Squad ID (XBL)
DemonKingGeneral [AA] Hell_Jackal [TE]DemonKing Nether Jackal
OblivionzGeneral [SI] OblivionShadoz
Voodoo.General [DSS] VoodooSlumlord
ThemanwiththeplanEnclave Elite Bluewolf6 [TE]Pete DRUNKpete
Menaced.Enclave Elite Menaced15
Indi.Enclave Elite Indiiyana [TE]Indi ReclusiveChain
ColanbarryEnclave Elite IIDSII_HOODZ [TE]Colanbarry IIDSII HOODZ
SaintJimmyEnclave Elite [TE]SaintJimmy
WuirtEnclave Elite [TE]Wuirt

American Patriot

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 09:59 PM Edited by President John Henry Eden, 07 October 2009 - 07:20 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
If you want to join us, please fill it out here or in our forum, which can be found here.
Questionaire Your Answers
What Sector do you have the appropiate qualifications to apply for? (Consoles)I can apply for Sigma Intel I have a PC with SAMP capabilities.
Do you have a criminal record? (Member Log)No I do not.
What is your geographic Timezone?GMT
What can you bring to The Enclave?I have shown excellent behaviour throughout gtaf also, I am a very good sniper.
Any information about yourself that may be of further use?My name is Paul I enjoy killing Super Mutants with my plasma rifle and I hate the brotherhood of steel.
Format for applications:
CODE
[center][tableb]
[tr]
[td][b]Questionaire [/b][/td]
[td][b]Your Answers[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]What Sector do you have the appropiate qualifications to apply for? (Consoles)[/td]
[td]<Your answer>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Do you have a criminal record? (Member Log)[/td]
[td]<Your answer>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]What is your geographic Timezone?[/td]
[td]<Your answer>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]What can you bring to The Enclave?[/td]
[td]<Your answer>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Any information about yourself that may be of further use?[/td]
[td]<Your answer>[/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

user posted image

Question 1

You are approached by a frenzied Enclave scientist, who yells, "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?

* 1 "But doctor, wouldn't that cause a parabolic destabilization of the fission singularity?"
* 2 "Yeah? Up yours too, buddy!"
* 3 Say nothing, but grab a nearby pipe and hit the scientist in the head to knock him out. For all you knew, he was planning to blow up the vault.
* 4 Say nothing, but slip away before the scientist can continue his rant.

Question 2

While working as an intern in the clinic, a patient with a strange infection on his foot stumbles through the door. The infection is spreading at an alarming rate, but the doctor has stepped out for a while.

* 1 Amputate the foot before the infection spreads
* 2 Scream for help
* 3 Medicate the infected area to the best of your abilities
* 4 Restrain the patient, and merely observe as the infection spreads

Question 3

You discover a young boy lost in the lower levels of raven rock. He's hungry and frightened, but also appears to be in possession of stolen property. What do you do?

* 1 Give the boy a hug and tell him everything will be ok
* 2 Confiscate the property by force, and leave him there as punishment
* 3 Pick the boy's pocket to take the stolen property for yourself, and leave the boy to his fate
* 4 Lead the boy to safety, Then turn him over to the generals.

Question 4

Congratulations! You made one of the Enclave baseball teams! Which position do you prefer?

* 1 Pitcher
* 2 Catcher
* 3 Designated Hitter
* 4 None, you wish the vault had a soccer team

Question 5

Your Grandmother invites you to tea, but you're surprised when she gives you a pistol and orders you to kill another wastelander. What do you do?

* 1 Obey your elder and kill the wastelander with the pistol.
* 2 Offer your most prized possession in exchange for the vault resident's life.
* 3 Ask for a minigun instead. After all, you don't want to miss.
* 4 Throw your tea in granny's face.

Question 6

Private Matthers has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. How do you proceed?

* 1 Use a bobby pin to pick the lock on the door.
* 2 Pay a Enclave vendor for his plasma grenade and blow open the lock.
* 3 Go to the armory, retreive a laser pistol, and blow the lock off.
* 4 Just walk away and let the moron rot.

Question 7

Oh no! You've been exposed to radiation, and a mutated hand has grown out of your stomach! What's the best course of treatment?

* 1 Bullet to the brain.
* 2 Large Doses of anti-mutagen agent.
* 3 Prayer, Maybe God will spare you in exchange for a life of pious devotion?
* 4 Removal of the mutated tissue with a precision laser.

Question 8

A fellow Enclave member is in possession of a Grognak the Barbarian comic book, issue number 1. You want it. Whats the best way to obtain it?

* 1 Trade the comic book for one of your own valuable possessions.
* 2 Steal the comic book at gunpoint.
* 3 Sneak into the soldiers quarters, and steal the comic book from his desk.
* 4 Slip some knock out drops into the soldier's Nuka Cola, and take the comic book when he's unconscious.

Question 9

You decide it would be fun to play a prank on a prisoner. You enter his private restroom when no one is looking, and....

* 1 Loosen some bolts on the sink. When the sink is turned on, the room will flood.
* 2 Put a firecracker in the toilet. Thats sure to cause some chaos.
* 3 Break into the locked medicine cabinet and replace his high blood pressure medication with sugar pills.
* 4 Manipulate the power wattage on his razor, so he'll get an electric shock next time he uses it.

Question 10

Who is indisputably the most important person in The Enclave: He who leads us to the salvation of the atomic wasteland, and to whom we owe everything we have, including our lives?

* 1 President John Henry Eden.
* 2 President John Henry Eden.
* 3 President John Henry Eden.
* 4 President John Henry Eden.

G.O.A.T. format:
CODE
[center][tableb]
[tr]
[td][b]Question[/b][/td]
[td][b]Answers[/b][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 1[/td]
[td]<Number of answer>[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 2[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 3[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 4[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 5[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 6[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 7[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 8[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 9[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Question 10[/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb][/center]

If you want to join us, please fill it out here or in our forum, which can be found here.
user posted image

American Patriot

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:12 PM Edited by President John Henry Eden, 23 October 2009 - 01:21 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Sig or sig parts:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Chunk
  • Chunk

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:12 PM Edited by Chunk, 29 June 2009 - 10:15 PM.

DA ENCLAVE!

Nice set-up here fellas, you got some good members already.

Good luck. icon14.gif

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:14 PM

" <@AreXi> f*ck you guys, i'm joining The Enclave"

That's what I said on Yardies IRC-channel when I noticed this lol.gif

Man, this looks really cool, and awesome members you've got already.

mark-2007
  • mark-2007

Big Homie

• The Connection

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:17 PM

Lookin' rather nice, chaps. Cool idea you have going on here, and I see you have a shatload of good members already, so I'm sure you don't need no 'good luck's. icon14.gif

Tommy-Vercetti19
  • Tommy-Vercetti19

Sure, Grand, No Probs

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:29 PM

So this is what you were telling me on PSN earlier Dom?

All i can say is, This is freakin awesome. Love the plot, Stoy, Background and the connection to the Fallout universe.

All i can say is i wish you the best of luck. icon14.gif

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:36 PM

Looks promising. Best of luck with it guys. smile.gif

Another IRC channel for me to idle in. tounge.gif

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

Good luck! icon14.gif icon14.gif

Im the voice of John Henry Eden

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:43 PM

Looks great, good luck icon14.gif

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Tommy-Vercetti19 @ Jun 29 2009, 22:29)
So this is what you were telling me on PSN earlier Dom?

Yeah pretty much and thanks for all the welcomes etc. guys.

Tommy-Vercetti19
  • Tommy-Vercetti19

Sure, Grand, No Probs

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:46 PM

Sure thing Dom.

Your IRC just got Hijaked. It's now KeruDroogiles IRC! Until the Enclave wipe up all out. cool.gif

Chunk
  • Chunk

Gangsta

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:48 PM

QUOTE (Tommy-Vercetti19 @ Jun 29 2009, 22:46)
Your IRC just got Hijaked. It's now KeruDroogiles IRC! Until the Enclave wipe up all out. cool.gif

And I was the one who came up with the title.

Quite catchy, don't you think?

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:50 PM

Thanks for the warm reception guys icon14.gif

Themanwiththeplan
  • Themanwiththeplan

I'm so not a raper!

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:51 PM

Evening all. Glad this is up. icon14.gif

Tommy-Vercetti19
  • Tommy-Vercetti19

Sure, Grand, No Probs

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:56 PM

Sure is Chunk.

I is in ur IRC easting ur Enclavezz. tounge.gif
But Demon King Plasma Rifled my ass.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

"God bless America, and nowhere else!"

I f*cking hate you Enclave, but I love you.

Good luck f*ckers!

AbSoLuTiOn
  • AbSoLuTiOn

TFKG<3

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 June 2009 - 10:58 PM

I actually have no idea how to get into IRC, so it doesn't effect me at all. tounge2.gif

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:09 PM

Nice to see the topic up, looking very nice! Well done. icon14.gif

I like the overall style of the topic, the G.O.A.T. exam e.t.c., very well done.

BowZa28
  • BowZa28

New Account: Bowz

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:16 PM

Anyone struggling to get on IRC just download Chatzilla and you'll be able to get on, its a Firefox add on.

Oxidizer
  • Oxidizer

• The Connection

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:30 PM

This is looking sh*thot, dudes. Good luck with it. icon14.gif cool.gif

DemonKing
  • DemonKing

There's no love in your violence.

• Members

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (Oxidizer @ Jun 30 2009, 00:30)
This is looking sh*thot, dudes. Good luck with it. icon14.gif cool.gif

Oh my god, it's that notorious rent boy from Megaton. inlove.gif

Nice to see the IRC booming tounge.gif

kingvercetti
  • kingvercetti

Is this the real life?

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 29 June 2009 - 11:39 PM Edited by kingvercetti, 29 June 2009 - 11:56 PM.

Nice to see us up and running. biggrin.gif I'll hop on IRC now, and get some graphics on.

Edit: Right, added all the 360 guys except Absolution, Xbox.com says the gamertag is invalid. We'll have to sort out a meet soon, get some games on. smile.gif

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:01 AM

Ahh, excellent! Great to see The Enclave up and running.

All members: please check Raven Rock. I need to make the cards. Need info from all of you.

Anyone up for some SA:MP?

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:09 AM

What server are you guys playing on?

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:27 AM

The GTANetwork SA:MP Server, obviously. I don't know about 360 and PS3.

TheTank
  • TheTank

Yardie

• Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:32 AM

Ah, right. Obviously.

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD ηDϊtε-

• Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:49 AM Edited by SICKRAGE, 30 June 2009 - 07:52 AM.

sham you guys are only PC. I could care less how pretty your spot is, it's all about TDM
Your initials are much to close to mine (TS)
I want to fight!!!

P.S: go to fallout you jackA*SS

Edmachine
  • Edmachine

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 30 June 2009 - 07:59 AM

@SICKRAGE: Umm... We also play on PS3 and Xbox 360. And by your logic, you should fight The Shadow Legionaries as well as their tag is [TSL].
"P.S: go to fallout you jackA*SS"
What are you talking about?

Ronnyboy
  • Ronnyboy

Blind leading the deaf, leading the socially inept.

• Members

Posted 30 June 2009 - 08:22 AM

So this is the pretty project aye? Well very nice set up, I'm jealous tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users