Demarest's Uniquecall

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Steampunk
  • Steampunk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 June 2009 - 06:49 PM

Hello mates. Where can I get it? Demarest's Uniquecall?

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 23 June 2009 - 07:32 PM Edited by girishb, 23 June 2009 - 07:35 PM.

Always use the search function first. Here's the topic for it. You could have asked in there.

Unfortunately, Dem's site has been down for quite some time now and the archive has been blocked too. As such, hosting the mod somewhere else and providing links would not be permissible without the author's permissions, which is not possible either since Demarest is banned. Your best bet here is if someone has the code tool and can PM it to you.

Good luck.

Edit: Ok, scratch what I said. It seems that the code tool has been rehosted by Spuds725. Good thing. You can find it in this topic. icon14.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 23 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (girishb @ Jun 23 2009, 20:32)
Edit: Ok, scratch what I said. It seems that the code tool has been rehosted by Spuds725. Good thing. You can find it in this topic. icon14.gif

Sure has. You can thank good ol' Spuds for that. If you have any problems with the tool, be sure to let us know in the Downloads Database, as has already been linked to.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 24 June 2009 - 05:39 AM

Just a slight "reply" to girish's post...

I did rehost dems work, however did so with implicit permission from him from the following quote from his website and in Dem's words.....

I am a firm believer and an avid supporter of freedom. Freedom to be ourselves as well as enjoy ourselves. If you like my mods, my codes, or the ideas they give you, go with that. Use them, abuse them, hack them, duplicate them, distribute them, whatever. Have fun with it. This is, after all, a video game! And if you happen to feel like it, maybe mention that I helped inspire you or you found it here.

I have left a note for him that if he ever wishes me to take his mods/fixes/codetools down that I will do so immediately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users