Photo

GTA 4 and Teamspeak

3 replies to this topic
[E.A.R.] Titan
  • [E.A.R.] Titan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2009 - 06:25 PM

Right i sign in to my Clans TS server to chat etc, and then when i go to play GTA 4 i get a sound issue

any audio played from the game stutters or is quicker than should be and sounds as if it is switching on and off very quickly. Also while in TS the others say my voice sounds terrible and is worse than usual

I have suspisions that it might be my Audio Drivers, or my sound card, but it TS doesnt affect any other program/game i have installed

does anyone know what i should do

( I am running XP, and have a 5.1 audio setup with Creative Drivers plus the Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS full package)

[E.A.R.] Titan
  • [E.A.R.] Titan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2009 - 07:31 PM

Right i have re installed my sound drivers, and im still getting the same issue, cant anyone help?, or is it you chose not to?

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 23 June 2009 - 05:48 AM

Try changing the device in Sounds and audio devices in Control panel.

Dj Paragon
  • Dj Paragon

I love skinning

• Members

Posted 26 July 2009 - 02:31 PM

Hi !

I got the same problem. Everything is fine in game, but if I use TeamSpeak while playing, all sounds and musics are too fast and crunchy. Even the loading song. I got a bloody RealTek sound device.

All other games I have works fine with TeamSpeak. And I don't mean oldies like Doom 3 or Max Payne... I mean Crysis, Dead Space, Grid, Fuel, Prototype, UT III, etc...

Is this patchable ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users