Issues with Sunshine Autos

8 replies to this topic
hndrx1477
  • hndrx1477

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:45 AM

Hey...

So today i tried to submit a Blista Compact and a message came up that said "We have more of these than we can shift, sorry man, no deal." I tried saving a few times, submitting other cars, and then trying again...no dice. Help?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:56 PM

Is it marked off the list already?? (red line through it?)

Are you playing on PC and do you have any mods installed.

If you are on PC, please post up your save-- you can easily host it here... http://gtasnp.com/

The saves on PC are located under my documents/gta user files yada yada yada... the number next to the save file indicates which save slot it is.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE (hndrx1477 @ Jun 11 2009, 20:45)
Hey...

So today i tried to submit a Blista Compact and a message came up that said "We have more of these than we can shift, sorry man, no deal." I tried saving a few times, submitting other cars, and then trying again...no dice. Help?

That message only comes up when you have already delivered that particular vehicle, and try to deliver the same vehicle again.-the game will only let you deliver each vehicle once time, as in III and VCS.

If that's not the case, then do as Spuds suggested and upload your save to gtasnp.com, and someone will check it out for you.

Also, that was a nice 3 year Bump, as the last post was in 2006. But it isn't that bad, since you stuck to the topic.

hndrx1477
  • hndrx1477

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:32 AM

Hey...

thanks guys. No, i am PS2...just beat San Andreas, so im going back and working vice city again. The Blista is NOT crossed off yet

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:32 PM Edited by flicko, 20 June 2009 - 09:34 PM.

QUOTE (hndrx1477 @ Jun 15 2009, 03:32)
thanks guys.  No, i am PS2...just beat San Andreas, so im going back and working vice city again.  The Blista is NOT crossed off yet

That's a very strange incident, but I can vaguely remember hearing something similar in the past. My only advice would be to keep trying to get the vehicle into the garage, and eventually, it should open up for you.

Your game could have a fault, maybe due to the programming, maybe due to a scratched disc etc. It might assume that you are delivering a vehicle that is already ticked off. Maybe you need to do something else, like purchase another property, and take a break from trying to register the vehicle in your garage. Give the game a bit of time, then try again.

Be sure to let us all know how you get on.

(I've split this from it's original topic)

onlyname
  • onlyname

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (hndrx1477 @ Jun 15 2009, 02:32)
Hey...

thanks guys. No, i am PS2...just beat San Andreas, so im going back and working vice city again. The Blista is NOT crossed off yet

After you said PS2 it made me not able to think of a solution because I had the same problem on the PC when I saved my game in the Ice Cream factory which makes you saved game corrupt as I've been told. Try playinga new game would be my solution.

this is WARRRRRRRRR
  • this is WARRRRRRRRR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:53 PM

i had the same issiue before on ps2 when they did not take the pizza- boy

awrightcheese
  • awrightcheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2011 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (this is WARRRRRRRRR @ Oct 20 2010, 19:53)
I had the same issiue before on PS2 when they did not take the Pizza Boy

Mine did that once, the garage door opened, I drove it in but the door would not shut. So, I re-loaded the game, and the next time it worked.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

I'm posting this as a pre-emptive "you bumped the thread" post

This thread is a little bit old but you added pertinent info to it and a possible solution to a problem which makes it perfectly fine-- bad bumps would be ones that don't add anything at all.

Thanks for posting your possible solution...

Spuds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users