Photo

what is "I and High - Area Bohan"

11 replies to this topic
Jackmackg
  • Jackmackg

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 02:51 AM

There this other person my my xbl that plays gta iv. when i look at his gamer card it says "GTA IV I and High - Area Bohan". i have tried Google and every other thing i could think of to find out what that is. Any help?

BTW i have tried asking him but i got no response.

Boris_Chavez
  • Boris_Chavez

Is this a private fight or can anyone join in?

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

Sounds like a play on the Rastafarian thing about never changing the pronoun "I" - so "I and I" is used instead of "we" or "us".

vForssell
  • vForssell

cd

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

I believe it's one of Little Jacob's optional jobs

TGMOS
  • TGMOS

GTA IV Vehicle Expert

• Members

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:23 AM

It means he's playing story mode, "I and high" being the last mission he did before saving, and "Area - Bohan" indicating what part of Liberty City he's in.

Jackmackg
  • Jackmackg

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 21 June 2009 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (TGMOS @ Jun 21 2009, 02:23)
It means he's playing story mode, "I and high" being the last mission he did before saving, and "Area - Bohan" indicating what part of Liberty City he's in.

"I and high" is not a main story mission. i have checked every website that had all of the main story missions listed. even this one. I still don't know what this is.

I'm not sure if vForssell is telling the true. i have not looked it up yet.

liam.
  • liam.

Non-Stop Pop FM & Mirror Park Radio <3

• Members

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:00 AM

It said I and high - Area Bohan for a friend of mine, and he said he was flying with Brucie. So maybe it has something to do with flying? Hope I helped.

ItsMarke
  • ItsMarke

Gamertag - MaGikMarkEr36

• Members

Posted 21 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

I and High is the Little Jacob side mission.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hey I have stumbled up on this topic after 4 years lol, but if you're still interested it is a mission and I've seen my friend have that status too and I asked him what mission is he doing because wikia lists this mission as a removed mission so I tought it's not removed but replaced so I asked him to save and see what was his last missions name however it said "I and High" so it's possibly was not removed or is only aviable on the Xbox 360 but it's a Mission as mentoned by the others.

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Eh.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

That's really weird. I and High was a mission cut from development. It's not in the game.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by elburrosleftnut, 26 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

That's really weird. I and High was a mission cut from development. It's not in the game.

Yeah, both gtawiki and grandtheftwiki confirm this.

Interesting, what a strange bug.

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

I Am Become Death

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Yeah, right. I've read too much about this. "I and High" was a mission that is probably given by Jacob. However, some argue that it's a mission during which you execute an enemy on a high building, watching his "death from above".

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Well, probably people saw the name in the code and assumed it was deleted, but it could be referring to Shadow, Concrete Jungle or the deliveries. Try doing these tree and asking other people what do they see.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users