Photo

Where to buy these weapons?

7 replies to this topic
sirLYZ
  • sirLYZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:29 AM

I can't find a store that sells the rocket launcher, the minigun, flamethrower, or the remote grenade.

Apart from hidden packages, where can i get these weapons??

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:20 AM Edited by Spuds725, 15 June 2009 - 02:25 AM.

the rocket launcher, minigun and remote grenade can be purchased from Phil after you complete his missions.... his require the Malibu to be complete before they will open up.

You can pickup a rocket launcher behind the "hooker inn" hotel you pass on way to airport-- is in the pool.

Not sure where the flame thrower, remote grenade, or minigun can be picked up.

In the game play section there is a list of weapons/locations in the pinned "user submitted guides" thread has more info.

//edit//

From that thread.

Flamethrower
Sprint – No
Location – On Starfish Island, find house with Rockstar logo shaped swimming pool in backyard, flamethrower is in the star of the logo.
Comments – Like the chainsaw very heavy weapon, great for groups of people and Tommy can rotate while firing.

Rocket Launcher
Sprint – No
Location – Just before airport entrance of left island - big orange hotel "Hooker Inn". In pool in inner area.
Comments – Destroys almost anything, don’t use if enemy’s are nearby as the blast will probably kill you.

Mini Gun
Sprint – No
Location – On the top floor of the remains of the drug processing plant in the west part of Little Haiti (available after "Trojan Voodoo" (Umberto Robina)).
Comments – Brilliant for power and destruction, but another heavy weapon.

Also the remote grenade is only available from Phil after his missions (per that guide).

Boris_Chavez
  • Boris_Chavez

Is this a private fight or can anyone join in?

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:54 AM

The flamethrower, rocket launcher and minigun are also available from safehouses once you've collected certain numbers of hidden packages.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:05 PM

QUOTE (sirLYZ @ Jun 14 2009, 21:29)
Apart from hidden packages, where can i get these weapons??

I and the poster were aware of this... wink.gif

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:52 PM

The remote grenades spawn behind the hotel where you destroy the jury's car during "Jury Fury".

WhittyC
  • WhittyC

sXe

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:08 PM

The flamethrower spawns in the R* pool on starfish island.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:52 PM

Take a look here for all weapon locations on the map.

You'll find the Flamethrower & Rocket Launcher in Viceport (the bottom left of the map), another Flamethrower on Starfish Island (lower central Island) & remote grenades in Vicepoint (close to the beach). The minigun does not have a fixed location, so can only be attained via hidden package pick-ups or, as Spuds has point out, Phils Place.

wolf3188
  • wolf3188

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 08:37 AM

After the mission trojan voodoo for umberto you can find a minigun on the blown up factory..... and a rocket launcher is in the pool of an inn on the way to the airport.... (thats how I killed sonny, emptied it into him lolz)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users