» «
Photo

URBAN WARFARE: Survival Guide

148 replies to this topic
JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:12 AM Edited by II J0SePh X II, 19 July 2010 - 12:35 PM.

user posted image

We like to see a fair fight, and we don`t want to see anyone getting owned because they didn`t know the `corner glitch,` or thought the Faggio was the fastest bike, so what follows is a helpful guide from (and for) all the players at GTA Forums to enable you to max out your game.

Of course, there`s always going to be someone faster on the trigger than you, or a better driver, and we can`t help you with that, but if we can help you stand up to a turbo-noob we`ll be happy.

Credit to all those who`ve contributed (thank you).

GTA IV

General Combat:

Facts:

Tactic: In a match with assault rifles, when ever running. Switch weapon to knife or fist, to run quicker. This works great in a begining of a TDM match when everyone scrambles for the armor or Carbine. If on ps3 remember to hold L1 and push up on the D Pad to switch right back to AK-47 or M4 quickly. Quick running can also allow you to catch someone thats running away, if they run with gun equipt.

- Quick switch
The quick switch is a useful tool, and is the way around having to cycle through your weapons.
Just hold L1 and push a different direction on D-pad to jump to different weapon types.
Quick switching
L1/LB+up= Smg, assault rifles
L1/LB+Right= grenades, molotovs
L1/LB+Left= pistols
L1/LB+down= Shotguns (SICKRAGE)

- if a car is coming on to you, stay in the shooting view and move to the side, it cuts out that little lag you get when you leave the shooting view and try to run. (Arcturus)
-If you crouch your blip will disappear, but not from the mini-map (II J0SePh X II)
-dont hold the trigger to long, tap it to avoid recoil (Alex DeLarge)
-a headshot takes all but one bar of health, and cannot be defended by armour (Alex DeLarge)
-quick 180=click and hold r analogue then pull R2/RT to aim weapon at the same time (SICKRAGE)
-crouching shrinks the aiming reticule making shots more acurate (Indi)
- on level ground the aim snaps to head level (Mae King Fuch)
*Rapid-fire Shotgun Glitch*
-In cover, you can go from micro-smg or smg, to to shotgun and still retain the rate of fire of the smg. Simply press right on the d-pad as you are emptying the clip. Note; this only works when shooting forwards, you can`t blind-fire or `look-and-shoot` It will work for which ever weapon is either side of the smg(II J0SePh II, SICKRAGE, XFORGIVENESSX)
-when using a shotgun at close quarters, aim for the chest for an instant kill, it`s more effective than a headshot (Booze T)
*No Blip Above Your Car Glitch*
when entering a car, go into cover at the door (RB), then quickly hit Y to enter the car. (II J0SePh X II)

Anti-air tactics: (BoozeT)

Opinion/conjecture:
-menu>display>weapons target changes target to small dot for better headshots (Indi)
-crouching makes you a sitting duck (SICKRAGE)

Deathmatch:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Team Deathmatch:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Mafiya Work:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Team Mafiya Work:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Turf War:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Cops `n` Crooks:
Facts:

Tactics:
-turn sirens off and don`t shoot for surprise attacks (MrZnyper)

Opinion/conjecture:

Car Jack City:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Team Car Jack City:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

General Racing:

Facts:

Car control: (PS3)
While car is in the air, hold the X button and move the left analog stick in the direction you want to turn the car.
This has saved me from crash landing alot Which can make the difference between a WIN or a LOSE.
ALSO: I'm pretty sure this will work on all platforms, just not sure what button you would push. (X-BOX, PC)
This isn't just a race trick, but anytime your car is in the air. some people just let off the gas before going airborne and when landing, and that also works, but you lose speed. NOT GOOD (SICKRAGE)

Opinion/conjecture:

Race:
Facts:

(special thanks to Boorens18)

Added: as requested here are the best cars for each vehical type in race.

Supercars: Comet
Sports: Coquette
Muscle: Sabre GT
2 Door: Ruiner
4 Door: Sultan
Executive: Cognoscenti has higher top speed, PMP 600 has quicker acceleration.
Modern: Sentinal
Vintage: Peyote
Police: FIB Buffalo
People Carrier: Rebla has higher top speed, Habanero has quicker acceleration.
SUV: Huntley Sport
Pickup: Contender
Vans: Burrito
Service: Ambulance
Trucks: Fire Truck
Motorcycles: NRG 900
Boats: Jetmax
Helicopters: Annihilator ([email protected])

Cannonball Run ('How to' videos)

Cargo Haul

Long Way Round

Getting Wood

Docking

Pilgrim's Progress

Donut Dash

Get It Pumped

Drive Thru

In The Drink

Take Off

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

GTA Race:
Facts:

Tactics:
- If there is a large group of racers and more than 4 laps, try staying behind the pack. There will most likely be a lot of crashes and you can just pass all the cars.
- If your in a race in which you start off with large vehicles, at the beginning of the race get out and find a car. You'll have a better chance of catching up and beating most of the larger/slower trucks. (TheKid[DriftKING])
-Desert Eagle is always better than the 9
-Shooting out tires is easer than headshots
-You don't have to stick to the course. I a griefer is blocking the road, go around, just make sure to find a way to pick up the checkpoint. This usually involves taking the next block and coming back. Driving while high, Star Junction, ant the airport are some bad tracks for this, but there is all ways another way around.
-Use traffic to your advantage.
-You can always drive on the sidewalk!
-Try to make it to the health if its close by, even if your car is on fire!
-If you have to jump out, watch out for traffic/parked cars, telephone poles, and other racers.
-There is this thing called brakes, use them. Another trick is just letting off the gas. This is useful on sharp corners.
-Have grenades and tailgaters? No problem. The first or second beep should do it. Just don't wait for three beeps!
-If the car ahead of you had grenades, stay to the right/passenger side of him.
-Be aware of the weather. Rain and muscle cars are a bad mix.
-Try sticking to the road, hopping the curb does funny things to the car's handling. Esp. true for bikes (Spaghetti Cat)
Opinion/conjecture:

General Co-op:

Facts:

Opinion/conjecture:

Deal Breaker:
Facts:
- There are 12 bikers on the bottom (ground). There are 3 guys to the right, another 3 that will either approach via the same direction, sneak around the back and occasionally, if the heli gets to the spot first, start up the steps. The other 6 guys come running from over by the water.
- There are 8 on the next floor up, on the floor marked "2" (in the US we call it the second floor, but the UK/Aussie/South Africa/NZ people call it the first floor), including the guy on the outside catwalk.
- Next floor up, the one markes "3", there are 7 or 8 guys (I forget which, but it shouldn't matter on this floor)
- Next floor up, the floor marked "4 ", there are 6 bikers.
- THERE ARE NO BIKERS ON THE FLOOR MARKED 5!!! <-- remember this, I see people waste time looking for guys to shoot here
- Next floor up, the floor marked "6", there are 3 bikers.
- Top floor, there are 4 bikers.

- RPG SPAWNS: Second level blue catwalk just to the right of the structure when you pull up.
- There are 2 RPG's on the 4th floor. Both are in the center of the floor. One is easy to see from the back yellow steps when you reach that floor, it's behind the guy closest to the water on that floor, next to the health. There is also another RPG located towards the front end of the structure, tucked away in the middle.
- There are 2 RPG's on the 5th floor. Both are close to the steps on the front end of the structure (the end you pull up to). One just to the left of the steps, one just to the right of the steps and a little forward.
- there`s a health pack on every level of the structure (SuperJude)

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Bomb da Base II:
Facts:

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

Hangman`s N.O.O.S.E:
Facts:
-prizes:
$2500 (easy)
$3500 (medium)
$4500 (hard) (AlexDeLarge)

Tactics:

Opinion/conjecture:

I`ve got loads of tips and tactics, but many are such common knowledge that I`ll let others take credit. I`ll probably cut and paste your suggestions in but if a simpler/clearer explanation comes along, I`ll update and you`ll still get credit.
I`ll add more sections or sub-sections as they roll in. You can also say any ideas you have for the lay out, I can always change it, no problem. I`ve started the ball rolling with one of the most well known tips, but nothing is too simple or complex to be added.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:16 AM

Reserved for:

The Lost and Damned

The Ballad of Gay Tony

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 12:39 PM Edited by Alex DeLarge., 13 June 2009 - 01:11 PM.

Hangmans N.O.O.S.E: If you are 3 people, Then 2 stays shooting all the NOOSE and protect Petrovic and and the third will drive and get a chopper on the other end of the Airport, Easiest way is to have it on AA: Auto Aim Allowed because it will be much easier to just headshot them,You should be in the air around the 1 min mark if your fast then land your chopper on the yellow blip on the side of the jet be carefull though because one of the big planes often can crash into you so watch ur surroundings, if you ever get shot so the chopper is on fire there are many health around one is by a bunch of boxes on the left side of the jet and theres another one on the right wing of petrovics jet, Ok so the other 2 shoots the NOOSE so Petrovic gets safely in, Sometimes He will get glitched in the Jet so he cant get out, What you will have to do is shoot him a couple of times and just push him off the side of the jet, And at the end when everyones in the chopper just fly high and try not to crash in to any buildings or objects on the way and then lower you chopper at full speed straight into the yellow marker.

Also try playing at Hard Difficulty to get more cash you will get 4,500. You will get even more if you loot the cash from the dead bodies. If everything works as planned you should be done in 2-3 mins, And if you happen to have a 4th player as well just have him get a chopper too by sitting next to you at the beginning of the match, Good luck!

General Combat: If you ever come across a guy with a body armour try shooting him in the head first, and then go for the body, this will put him down much faster.

In a TDM or DM or whatever try not to stay crouched down when shooting, this will make you a much easier target for your enemy, trying working on moving side to side while aiming for the head and tapping the Trigger not too hard but squeeze half way down and and tapping it as fast as you possible can. Practise makes perfect.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:17 PM

Updating now, I`ll add craft007`s vid for the tactics. what are the other cash prizes and which settings make the cops drop the most cash?

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 01:23 PM Edited by Alex DeLarge., 13 June 2009 - 04:11 PM.

Things is starting to look good already cookie.gif icon14.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:36 PM

Clic on the link to find the Sultan

Snap-map

Once you get driving in it you`ll notice others driving around. You can get the driver out one or more and then, and then use one Sultan to push the other to a safehouse prking zone. I`ve got 3 Reginas that way in TLAD

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

Tip - Deal Breaker

Get there first, take out all the ground floor bikers foremost,that's where the real cash is. If you opt for the factory floors, you're losing precious time to try and kill all the more numerous ground guys before your team mates arrive. Be ahead of the game.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ Jun 13 2009, 20:41)
Tip - Deal Breaker

Get there first, take out all the ground floor bikers foremost,that's where the real cash is. If you opt for the factory floors, you're losing precious time to try and kill all the more numerous ground guys before your team mates arrive. Be ahead of the game.

I know that the settings affect the amount of cash dropped in co-op, so if anyone wants to add them...

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD §˙ηDϊĮÅtε-

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 12:05 AM Edited by SICKRAGE, 07 May 2010 - 09:50 PM.

General
Combat

Tactic: 180
simply look behind you and aim weapon.
(ps3) click in R3 , and press and hold L2
Not only will you do a quick 180, but you also will already be aiming your weapon.
This is much faster then manualy turning the camera, and has got me out of some
tough situations.

MrZnyper
  • MrZnyper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:19 AM Edited by MrZnyper, 14 June 2009 - 01:39 AM.

Cops and crooks: When you're the cop, turn off the sirens and dont shoot so the robbers dont know from where you are coming from, thus making it easier to surprise them.

Also when a cop/robber in alderney a good idea is to take a helicopter (found here: Link and here : Link) to either get to the the getaway vehicle first or (when police) attack from the air and/or create a quick ambush at the getaway vehicle.

Also if you are the robbers and the getaway vehicle is at the north side of charge island at the docks, ( here: Link) dont go to there directly instead go on the bridge (here: Link) and jump off and swim to the boat, it is faster, ofcourse make sure there is no cops nearby that have set up an ambush.

Indi
  • Indi

"Party's over, kid!"

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:26 AM Edited by Indi., 14 June 2009 - 01:28 AM.

I only got tactics for Deathmatch.

Set your Aim Sensitivity to High, and your Weapon Type: Classic (I think it's that) Weapon Type makes your player only have a dot, which is better for headshots. It's also easier to get Headshots and quicker if you set your aim sensitivity to high.

Also, crouch for better aiming accuracy and also, press the Right analog stick in to go close up to the head, which you can see the head better, then don't Spray it, just tap the Fire button.

If you see a person with an RPG, try and take him on, or just don't, just run in this case.

If the host sets it to Auto-Aim, which is a no, don't aim for the head, aim for the body.

I'm being fair to the players who get owned, I was once like that, but I'm pretty good now. smile.gif I feel your pain of getting owned.

Also, levelling up fast, get a bunch of friends, max 3. Then go do a lot of games of Hangman's Noose, it would probably take you a day or two doing it non stop to get up to Rank 10.

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD §˙ηDϊĮÅtε-

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:49 AM Edited by SICKRAGE, 14 June 2009 - 01:51 AM.

QUOTE (Indi.)
Also, crouch for better aiming accuracy and also, press the Right analog stick in to go close up to the head, which you can see the head better, then don't Spray it, just tap the Fire button.
If the host sets it to Auto-Aim, which is a no, don't aim for the head, aim for the body.

Its not a good idea to crouch in a disallow match, as it makes you a sitting duck. It does give you a little more accuracy, but it's not worth it.

also, even in autoaim, you always aim 4 the head.

Dodge Interceptor
  • Dodge Interceptor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:58 AM

Quote- -If you crouch your blip will disappear, but not from the mini-map (II J0SePh X II)

I dont quite understand. does your blip dissappear on radar or just the big mag you see when you pause? Someone calrify please.

MC.
  • MC.

LS Menace

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:23 AM

The blip disappears from the top of your player's head in the game while you crouch.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

Just updated: Some really good ones there, great explanation of the 180 SICKRAGE btw. I don`t play Cops`n`Crooks much, and I think the spawn points of the escape vehics. would go better on a single map for each match location. Are they always in the same places ? I`ll do a chopp er locatios map in general co-op when someone posts one.

NikoB
  • NikoB

West Side!

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 01:49 PM

A tip for shooting: moving side to side makes it more difficult for players to get a headshot on you.

TheKid[driftKING]
  • TheKid[driftKING]

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:11 PM

GTA Race:
Tactics:
- If there is a large group of racers and more than 4 laps, try staying behind the pack. There will most likely be a lot of crashes and you can just pass all the cars.

- If your in a race in which you start off with large vehicles, at the beginning of the race get out and find a car. You'll have a better chance of catching up and beating most of the larger/slower trucks.

sammyman88
  • sammyman88

Psycho =MB=

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:54 PM

crouching shrinks the aiming reticule making shots more acurate (Indi) = Crap tip, no offence but you should take this off because in a AA off match you will be just sitting there like an idiot and they can get a clean headshot of you thats why you don't crouch. Pretty much same for AA on.

Cops 'N' Crooks
I got a CnC one - If your a cop and you start in Bohan and the Boss started up in the area Little Bay of Bohan then as a cop you can't see the getaway veichle, but as the boss spawns there the getaway veichle will be in Charge Island, mainly next to the Warehouse [The mission with Phil Bell in the truck to steal the coke] or the boat can be there the ship on Charge Island [The mission where you trade in the girl for the diamonds]

Booze
  • Booze

Backlashing with a bullet full of love

• Angels of Death MC
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 June 2009 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Jun 13 2009, 13:12)
-a headshot takes all but one bar of health, and cannot be defended by armour (Alex DeLarge)
Correction: armor does protect from headshots. With armor, you can survive two headshots, you'll be left with one bar (a tiny bit of health, just enough to keep you alive). Without it, you can only survive one headshot.

Also without armor, a sniper bullet to the head will instantly kill the target. With full health and armor, the target will survive with around 3 bars of health.

A headshot from a shotgun is not lethal, but a torso-shot is. Not sure how many torso-shots you can survive with full health + armor...

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:49 AM

the dot above the players head blinks when there taking damage or gaining health.

hold triangle (Y) to turn off your car.

slightly holding R2(RT) makes targeting redicule smaller increasing accuracy.

try to stay away from the person that is owning you.

the comet is faster that the infernus.

the M4 is better than the AK.

thats all i can think of for now.

StoneyWhistle
  • StoneyWhistle

Proud Redneck

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:58 AM

I'd be glad to give out assault rifle and shotgun lessons. =) just pm me, and i can start the classes lol. i would love to help out some n00bs, it sure would save us good gta players from gettin blown to hell by a rpg lol

ASSASSIN YT
  • ASSASSIN YT

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:22 AM

Tip
In a helicopter? Lost your tail rotor? Don't give up! You can still exercise some control on the Heli by only applying power when the angle of tilt of the Heli faces the direction you wish to travel in. Use the power in short bursts while tilting towards a direction you want to head in.
Aim for a Health pack!

Mae King Fuch
  • Mae King Fuch

retro-active abortion doctor.

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 15 June 2009 - 01:57 PM Edited by Mae King Fuch, 15 June 2009 - 03:11 PM.

VEHICLES:in an auto-aim game,cars are a deathtrap.in a disallow game,a car can be your best friend.
the best way to take out cars without an rpg is to find a pole that can't be knocked over,or a piece of cover that you can move around quickly.(awnings are perfect devil.gif )
REMAIN CALM(you will miss if you're not absolutely calm).aim for the head of the driver.if the he's stupid,he'll crash right into the pole and deliver your kill right to your lap.if he's smart you'll need to watch for grenades.
the best place to shoot a car to catch it on fire is in front of the rear wheel,inside the wheel well.
ON-FOOT:9 times out of ten,on level ground,the aiming reticule snaps to head level when you first aim.this is good to know when you get one of those in your face encounters.
the shotgun is pretty much useless past 1 car length unless you glitch-fire it.use it INDOORS,and aim for the upper torso.
the mp5 smg is every bit as effective as the m4 and ak.you have to use it's advantage of speed to close gaps.the only time the assault rifles are better,is when you're camped in a spot that gives you the ability to see your targets coming from a distance.otherwise,its' mobility factor makes up for its' range shortcomings.
HELICOPTERS:rockets are o.k. for helis.but the perfect weapons are the assault rifles.use the same tactics as you would for a car.get in spots that make it hard for them to maneuver.if they get tied up.strike.remember.rockets are for in close,assault rifles are for close to medium ranges.you can snipe if you're really good.

skyjumper303
  • skyjumper303

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (ASSASSIN YT @ Jun 15 2009, 11:22)
Tip
In a helicopter? Lost your tail rotor? Don't give up! You can still exercise some control on the Heli by only applying power when the angle of tilt of the Heli faces the direction you wish to travel in. Use the power in short bursts while tilting towards a direction you want to head in.
Aim for a Health pack!

You actually have total control in helis when this happens. When the left side of the heli faces the dierection you want to go push left on the left stick just for the moment. It takes some practice but you can fly around anywhere you want to go like this.

GTAking33
  • GTAking33

GTA Veteran

• Angels of Death MC
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (skyjumper303 @ Jun 15 2009, 19:06)
QUOTE (ASSASSIN YT @ Jun 15 2009, 11:22)
Tip
Aim for a Health pack!

You actually have total control in helis when this happens. When the left side of the heli faces the dierection you want to go push left on the left stick just for the moment. It takes some practice but you can fly around anywhere you want to go like this.

WTF? you just repeated what he just said.

ikt
  • ikt

*poof*

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:47 AM

Helicopter humiliation: Sometimes helipilots like to fly fast and low above the ground choppin and shooting everything whats beneath them. A RPG is too slow (not if you are far away in front of it) and guns are useless, but you still want to kill. Well.. Just pull out your grenades, cook a grenade and release it just beforethe heli passes by. BOOOM.

Alex DeLarge.
  • Alex DeLarge.

Biker Droog.

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:15 AM

QUOTE (Booze T @ Jun 14 2009, 22:23)
QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Jun 13 2009, 13:12)
Correction: armor does protect from headshots. With armor, you can survive two headshots, you'll be left with one bar (a tiny bit of health, just enough to keep you alive). Without it, you can only survive one headshot.

Also without armor, a sniper bullet to the head will instantly kill the target. With full health and armor, the target will survive with around 3 bars of health.

A headshot from a shotgun is not lethal, but a torso-shot is. Not sure how many torso-shots you can survive with full health + armor...

Yeah thats actually true man, I guess because the other day I killed a guy with full Health/Amour from just one bullet to the head with my sniper.

Probably just lag or something haha idk icon14.gif

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:09 AM

Deal Breaker:

Facts: There is a set number of Bikers at the structure. However, if you choose to do the entire mission shooting from the Maverick, 3 less bikers will spawn.

Tactics

Know your numbers:

There are 12 bikers on the bottom (ground). There are 3 guys to the right, another 3 that will either approach via the same direction, sneak around the back and occasionally, if the heli gets to the spot first, start up the steps. The other 6 guys come running from over by the water.

There are 8 on the next floor up, on the floor marked "2" (in the US we call it the second floor, but the UK/Aussie/South Africa/NZ people call it the first floor), including the guy on the outside catwalk.

Next floor up, the one markes "3", there are 7 or 8 guys (I forget which, but it shouldn't matter on this floor)

Next floor up, the floor marked "4 ", there are 6 bikers.

THERE ARE NO BIKERS ON THE FLOOR MARKED 5!!! <-- remember this, I see people waste time looking for guys to shoot here

Next floor up, the floor marked "6", there are 3 bikers.

Top floor, there are 4 bikers.

Know your weapons spawns:

There are 5 Rocket Launchers (that I know of).

- Second level blue catwalk just to the right of the structure when you pull up.

- There are 2 RPG's on the 4th floor. Both are in the center of the floor. One is easy to see from the back yellow steps when you reach that floor, it's behind the guy closest to the water on that floor, next to the health. There is also another RPG located towards the front end of the structure, tucked away in the middle.

- There are 2 RPG's on the 5th floor. Both are close to the steps on the front end of the structure (the end you pull up to). One just to the left of the steps, one just to the right of the steps and a little forward.

Know your health spawns:

Health spawns on every single level.

- Ground floor, underneath the structure, next to where the smokestack begins.

- 2nd floor, to the right of the front steps

- 3rd floor, in the middle towards the back

- 4th floor, to the left of the front steps just around the first corner

- 5th floor, towards the back, in the middle

- 6th floor, just near the front steps

- top floor, on the side of the building with no steps

Know your vehicles:

- The Maverick is the simply the best option for getting around, both to the structure and to the spawns.

- When people miss the boat spawn, they immediately jump into another boat. Don't if you have the chopper, instead have one guy fly and the other play tailgunner. Might take a little more time with the driveby but you'll save that in being able to simply head back to the garage as opposed to docking the boat and finding a car.

- There is a nifty jump behind the house where you start that leads to the chopper. Use the cars inside the garage for this jump, the one in the driveway is too bulky.

- If you are driving to the structure, the car in the driveway has more top end speed, thus is your better option

- When chasing spawns by automobile, the bike is best for the highway spawn, it climbs faster. However a car is best for the other spawns, in my opinion

- The Van is easier to take down with an RPG. The bikes are easier to take down with gunfire.

Know your packages:

When you shoot a biker, instead of blindly firing elsewhere, take note of who drops packages after you shoot them instead of waiting then going about to collect at the end.

Opinion/conjecture:

A lot of people have no sense of timing.

A lot of people cannot seem to play this mode without Auto Aim.

A lot of people grief this mode because they got their 10 stars and want to make sure nobody beats their rankings.

Dealbreaker is designed to snap the Maverick in half and tear off your blades.

The one place I see the most mistakes is in grabbing the last package. Too many times everybody goes different directions and that lone package is still sitting there on the 4th floor.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:23 PM

I`ve updated with some realy good ideas. what I`d like to do is get a few players together and go down to the casino on party mode and do a full test of weapons and armour, so let us know if you can do that and what times you are available.

Don`t worry if all of your ideas went in first time I sift and re`sft the posts when I do an update.

XFORGIVENESSX
  • XFORGIVENESSX

FEAR_4GIVEN

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

There's a glitch with guns that you can do, simply hide behind something (car, wall, etc.) and aim your SMG/Assault Rifle around the corner. Begin to fire, and switch to a different weapon such as a Shotgun, Pistol, or another slow shooting weapon.

If you do it correctly the slower weapon will fire at the same speed as the SMG/Assault Rifle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users