Misc Request Topic

719 replies to this topic
pug103
  • pug103

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

Can enyone make a andromada script so the andromada flys around the city and has it's back open and lands at each airport and the player can enter it if he wants and the car does not fall out when it flys

JoNiZ
  • JoNiZ

Joe Jamal

• Members

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:05 PM Edited by JoNiZ, 08 April 2014 - 12:05 PM.

Can anyone direct me to a mod or give me instructions in how to change gang weapons? 

The SA Gang Weapon Editor gives me a "synchronization error" so I either need help with the error or an alternative. 

My wish is to disarm all the gangs of guns in order to initiate fist-fights/brawls :)

Any help will be appreciated - thanks in advance!

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:17 PM

Are there any pedestrian/vehicle density mods for Vice City and GTA 3? I got the "IIITraffic" mod working for GTA 3. When installing "VCTraffic" for Vice City it doesn't seem to work. Instead it just removes pedestrians from the streets. I am playing v1.0. I'm looking for any mods that increase the density of vehicles and pedestrians significantly. CLEO or otherwise is fine. Maybe the draw distance of them as well but that would be a bonus, really.

If I could get "VCTraffic" working correctly that would be great, too. I place both the ".asi" and ".cfg" files in the VC directory but as I stated above that doesn't work.

Thank you.

pug103
  • pug103

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 April 2014 - 04:32 AM

hi i was woundering could enyone make a mod where a andromada flys around the city and lands at each airport with the ramp open for interior mods and a attachment script so the car/bike does not fall out when flying

GTAGuy1995
  • GTAGuy1995

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:48 AM Edited by GTAGuy1995, 10 May 2014 - 10:42 AM.

Hi, can someone make a mod for SA that shows health and armor in percent like GTA III and GTA Vice City? I hate how you can't see how much health you have (armor can be seen in stats menu) and it's very annoying in missions where you fight a lot and have low health left, I'd rather see the exact amount of health and armor. A video of a VC mod which shows what HUD I want:

In short, I need a GTA III/VC styled HUD for SA using stock SA font/textures, to make it look as if it came from SA. It doesn't have to have same font/textures as the one from video. Thanks in advice.

EpiclyZiggy
  • EpiclyZiggy

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2014 - 10:57 PM

Can anyone give me a modded gta3.img for san andreas? Thanks.

G_QAB
  • G_QAB

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:47 AM

Hi!

I just started playing the San Andreas again, and while doing some missions i came across Cesar Vialpando & Life's a Beach missions, which made me thinking if only there was a CLEO script for this which could read the next dancing key to be clicked and click it for you, while you just sit back and enjoy the show that how CJ really dance when you click every right key at the right time, At the end you will get a great show and a perfect score.

So please if anyone is reading this & wants to help, you can at least try. I'll be really thankful

APNBUSTER
  • APNBUSTER

Anywhere Gaming

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:20 AM Edited by APNBUSTER, 24 May 2014 - 09:24 AM.

HI GUYS!

This is my first post on this forum. I'm just finding a DFF for San Andreas. The DFF is of the Desert Eagle from the Vice City's Beta version (supposedly found in PS2 files). This is the one:

301oprs.png25kqwxd.png

I'm finding this model because... I don't have to say that. Look at that! It looks better than the final desert_eagle.dff!

If this model ain't made for SA, who knows to modding o GTA III Era modeling (obviously with a gunflash and a model for cutscenes)? Please, I like this model!

GREETINGS FOR ALL  :)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Is pepsi okay?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:58 AM

Wrong section mate.

http://gtaforums.com...-request-topic/

• APNBUSTER likes this

Libertad
  • Libertad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:18 AM Edited by Libertad, 25 May 2014 - 03:42 AM.

Can anyone direct me to a mod or give me instructions in how to change gang weapons? 

There is actually a mod that disarms the gangs http://www.gtainside...=59998&orderBy=

FOR SAN ANDREAS:
CAN ANYONE MAKE A MOD FOR GTA SAN ANDREAS THERE WILL BE NO MOVIES AFTER THE EAX AND NVIDIA LOGO.

No begin screen patch: http://www.gtaall.co...reen-patch.html

Hey guys,may you will help me,and create a mod that allows us to change the aiming hand just like in gta 5,and a gta 5 aiming style mod.

There is nothing like that yet but here is a mod that changes the aim cam to look like the one from gta 5 (made by DK22PAC edited by Raux)  http://www.gtainside...=60033&orderBy=

Where in the file "weapon.dat" do you toggle dual wield? I can't use someone else's dual wield file because I would lose my current mods.

aStiffSausage made a guide on how to edit the weapon.dat http://gtaforums.com...8-sa-weapondat/

If you want to skip all of it open weapon.dat and do the following:

Spoiler

APNBUSTER
  • APNBUSTER

Anywhere Gaming

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:23 PM

I'm finding this skin for Big Smoke. It's on the hidden artworks or the supposed Alpha version of San Andreas.

2d53bk.jpg

dx08q9.jpg

I got one but it's ugly and I need a one better made. Please. Who can make a beige Smoke? or Who got this skin?

AndroidModz14
  • AndroidModz14

Don Of Donz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:48 PM

Any skins download able for gta 3 on android

I need niko skin with dff and text and cj skin

Also map mods statue of liberty BUT MUST BE FOR ANDROID NOT PC

Doc 1985
  • Doc 1985

I want it all! And I want it now!

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:03 PM

I'm finding this skin for Big Smoke. It's on the hidden artworks or the supposed Alpha version of San Andreas.

2d53bk.jpg

dx08q9.jpg

I got one but it's ugly and I need a one better made. Please. Who can make a beige Smoke? or Who got this skin?

Give me smoke txd and i ll do that

TheThingy
  • TheThingy

Nilbog Tourist

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

May I request a small script that plays the sound of the Radio Station static sound? For example: You know that static radio sound when you are changing the Radio stations? I'd like to use it when my scripted actor spawns. Thanks.

APNBUSTER
  • APNBUSTER

Anywhere Gaming

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:17 AM

2d53bk.jpg

dx08q9.jpg

Give me smoke txd and i ll do that

Oh right. I'll send it to you inmediately.

kasa
  • kasa

Thug

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

question from a noob:

Its first time modding for me; can anyone tell me what is the best (and easiest to install) gang mod? Maybe with adding some more gangmember, gangwars with others then Vagos and Ballas etc. I tried to look on the internet but its difficult to find the right one

APNBUSTER
  • APNBUSTER

Anywhere Gaming

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:35 AM

2d53bk.jpg

dx08q9.jpg

Can @Silent do this reality?

Doc 1985
  • Doc 1985

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:25 AM

I was going to make the txd adaptable to the model, but now u can forget this

Lacrix84
  • Lacrix84

Sorry for my English

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 25 June 2014 - 07:26 PM

Hi everyone, is there a mods for III and VC that makes radio hud look like this

http://cs1.gamemoddi...17-05-55-77.jpg

Doc 1985
  • Doc 1985

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:41 PM

Whats the difference?

Digas
  • Digas

Texture Maker, Loadscreens Maker, Mapper..PM me

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 July 2014 - 07:10 PM

I have this jestki from GTA VCS to SA, but I Can SOMEONE make an animation for it, so Cj can sit on the jetski?? Maybe the animation, from a motorbike will work, but I don't know how to make it!   http://www.gamemoddi...vcs-jetski.html   Here's a Pic: 68804800_1362392738_gta_sa_2013-02-20_11  I need someone to make an animation for it so CJ can sit on this jetski like Vic Vance: Jet_Ski.jpg

boxek
  • boxek

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 4 weeks ago

I need a red traffic vest with silver stripes for GTA SA.

Description: red reflective vest with silver reflective stripes labeled "TRAFFIC" in block capitals on the front and back.

Should look something similar to this:

kennedyfirearmsinstructorvest.jpg

But instead of yellow reflective stripes it should have silver ones and TRAFFIC written instead of Firearms Instructor. It is not a must to look very similar to this but should have alot of pockets. If someone could do this it would be highly appreciated,  thanks.

P.S. : I need it modded as an object, believe it is located in SAMP.IMG

ctlattube
  • ctlattube

SniperBeast

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hey can someone make a mod where you can walk through any door without the fade in? like gta v and iv where u just walk through the door using ur hands to push but in sa u just go to the door and then there is a fade in and when you look again he is outside. thx in advance

MasterHK
  • MasterHK

welcomeback... :/

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 3 weeks ago

most of NTAuthority mods linked to his website and his website is ... :/

can anyone upload them in a reliable server, please... ?? :whuh:

DartanCZ
  • DartanCZ

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 2 weeks ago

I've been looking for this pedestrian model for GTA San Andreas.

BxaYuQw.jpg

It would be great if someone could please find one. Couldn't find anywhere.

Jack...
  • Jack...

Wanted Level modifications

• Feroci Racing
  • Serbia

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Jack..., 2 weeks ago.

You have these kind of combat peds here:
http://www.gtagaming...layer-mods/4294

DartanCZ
  • DartanCZ

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 2 weeks ago

You have these kind of combat peds here:
http://www.gtagaming...layer-mods/4294

It's not really exactly the one that i've been looking for. It's the ped mod from GTA IV Mission Heist.

Maher90
  • Maher90

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Egypt

Posted 2 weeks ago

I am looking for any mods that replicate same graphics of GTA Vice City Xbox.

pieeater250
  • pieeater250

Derpyderp

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago

Does anyone know of a mod that replicates the MGS3 HUD?

coolnate116
  • coolnate116

Player Hater

• New Members
  • South-Africa

Posted A week ago

Is there a way I that I can modify gta san's peds to fly around or atleast edit the flying cleo mod to the peds. I'm buzy creating a san andreas world where people are stronger and has supernatural abilities, aswell as alians and yes big foot and some buddies will be there as well as sertain areas takin over by zombies and some must be able to fly aswell. So can anyone help me? Cause I know u can edit cleo mod files with sunybuilder and I'm already manipulating a few.
Or atleast can someone create a mode like that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users