Photo

Misc Request Topic

719 replies to this topic
LIVE_SlimSlugga713
  • LIVE_SlimSlugga713

H-Town Nigga

• Members

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:21 PM

ok i don't know if people still mod or take request for SA because i just re-installed my sa because IV suck and i miss the fun u actually had on SA so yea anyway i was think can somebody mod gangs having a get together in there hoods like VLA had the low-rider thing but just at random with out it being a mission like grove have a get together at grove st and ballas at glen park?

Triangulum
  • Triangulum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 May 2012 - 03:10 AM

I just had an idea after remembering the Glory Hole Theme Park radio commercial, and realizing it doesn't exist in San Andreas. It would be hilarious if someone would implement it some way, even if it's just a restroom or bathroom stall in the middle of the forest with a ped model of Gerry Gerbil, who would chase you with a chainsaw or something.

zmudziak32
  • zmudziak32

Thug

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 May 2012 - 02:34 PM Edited by zmudziak32, 15 May 2012 - 02:42 PM.

Can anyone make LCS radar&map for GTA LC Mod. I will suprise person. I send needed files for necessary.

CODE
http://speedy.sh/MbqBK/radar-and-map.rar

skipper001
  • skipper001

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:27 PM

Hi, please i want to know if someone can make a mod that makes the car horn more useful : "when you sound the horn cars get out of the way and they behave like when police siren activated, " i have looked around and i couldn't find a mod like that , it will be great if someone could do it! thx

RAGEphysics
  • RAGEphysics

Daniel Sutcliffe

• Members

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

@All - can somebody link me to this ak47 and solider skin please smile.gif

user posted image

Ivars
  • Ivars

HiiiPoWeR

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:07 PM

That AK is from Millenia weapon pack I think, but I don't know anything about that solder...there are bunch of skin like that one...

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 05:44 PM

Hi

I'm a newbbie in this modding thing, so I humbly ask for your help

This video

What is this mod? The digital speedometer? Where can I find it?

I searched all over modding sites for GTA SA, and all that I'm find was analog speedometers, kinda ugly by the way.

Waiting for your replys.

PS. I'm Brazilian, so English is not my native language. Sorry for any gramatical error.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 24 May 2012 - 06:26 PM

SA Camera Hack 1.2
This questions has already been answered here, so I don't know why you needed to make another post.

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 18:26)
SA Camera Hack 1.2
This questions has already been answered here, so I don't know why you needed to make another post.

I asked here again because

1 - I don't find this option in Camera Hack
2 - The post on the link was mine, and get blocked, so I couldn't reply there.

This specific speedometer that I'm asking for don't exist in camera hack guys.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:55 PM

Alright, I've done some more research and found something very close.

SA Camera Hack 1.1
It's the first version of Camera Hack. Please note that you need to have your gtasa.exe file to be v1.0 or it won't work. Put the saCamHack.exe file in the San Andreas Directory, run the game, and your save, get in a car, press Alt+TAB to get back to the desktop. Now run the saCamHack.exe file and click Display Settings. There you will see some options related to the speedometer. Uncheck the Gear & Health and at Guage Style choose #5 - Full Digital. Now press OK and go back in your game. Press Numpad * to enabled it. And there you have the speedometer. It was the closest I could get. At the bottom right you'll see the KMH & RPM.

Here are the other keys for using the Camera Hack in the game:
  • Numpad * = Enable
  • Numpad / = Disable
  • Numpad 8 = Move Up
  • Numpad 2 = Move Down
  • Numpad 4 = Move Left
  • Numpad 6 = Move Right
  • Numpad + = Move Forward
  • Numpad - = Move Backward
  • Numpad 1 = Toggle Free Look Mode
  • Numpad 3 = Toggle Guages
  • Numpad 0 = Toggle Mouse Modifier
  • Numpad . = Switch Modes
  • Numpad 5 = Reset Position
  • Mouse Y = Pitch
  • Mouse X = Yaw
  • Mouse Z = Roll (Mouse-Wheel)

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Thursday, May 24 2012, 19:55)
Alright, I've done some more research and found something very close.

SA Camera Hack 1.1
It's the first version of Camera Hack. Please note that you need to have your gtasa.exe file to be v1.0 or it won't work. Put the saCamHack.exe file in the San Andreas Directory, run the game, and your save, get in a car, press Alt+TAB to get back to the desktop. Now run the saCamHack.exe file and click Display Settings. There you will see some options related to the speedometer. Uncheck the Gear & Health and at Guage Style choose #5 - Full Digital. Now press OK and go back in your game. Press Numpad * to enabled it. And there you have the speedometer. It was the closest I could get. At the bottom right you'll see the KMH & RPM.

Here are the other keys for using the Camera Hack in the game:

• Numpad * = Enable
  •   Numpad / = Disable

• Numpad 8 = Move Up

• Numpad 2 = Move Down

• Numpad 4 = Move Left

• Numpad 6 = Move Right

• Numpad + = Move Forward

• Numpad - = Move Backward

• Numpad 1 = Toggle Free Look Mode

• Numpad 3 = Toggle Guages

• Numpad 0 = Toggle Mouse Modifier

• Numpad . = Switch Modes

• Numpad 5 = Reset Position

• Mouse Y = Pitch

• Mouse X = Yaw

• Mouse Z = Roll  (Mouse-Wheel)

that's nice, very nice actually

but I found this http://www.gtagarage...show.php?id=360

add the same speedometer that was in the video, BUT also add a ''petrol management'', there is explained on the link

I wonder if perhaps the ''petrol management'' could be removed... there's a source file in the download, but as I told, I'm new on this modding thing, so I don't undertsand s**t

Rog Fulace
  • Rog Fulace

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

Is there any mod that allows the free control camera from San Andreas to be used in Vice City? I play San Andreas a lot more than Vice City, so it's pretty awkward to make the transition.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:56 PM

360* Camera Rotation V2 - April 10, 2012 - Picture
This is the best one I could find. It's not like in San Andreas, because it moves the camera way harder. I couldn't find anything better. Anyway, download the file, and put both cleo folder and cleo.asi file in the main Vice City Directory. Then, start the game, load your save, get in a car and press "Insert" (the key top-left on your keyboard at the set of keys above the arrows) and move your mouse. The best would be to stop the car so you can see how the mouse works and rotates.

KawakSallas : Sorry mate, but I don't know how to make / modify mods. I just did some searching and found the closest mod to the one you requested. icon14.gif

MartyMcFryser
  • MartyMcFryser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:14 AM

I wanted a mod to turn GTA SA graphics into a cartoon one, but a cartoon like TF2, and not whit black edges. Something like that:
user posted image
I'm searching that for months and can't find, if someone can make, or know if that exists.(I looked for Ocain's effects, but his cartoon have black edges, and din't look like TF2)

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:28 PM

GTA San Andreas Cartoon Mod - Video
The closest one I could find, it hasn't got any kind of black edges and after seeing a video of the Team Fortress 2 Gameplay I can almost confirm that they're very similar. The only difference is that the peds (people) and vehicles keep the same graphics as the original ones. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything better.

Okay, now to install the mod, put the gta3.img file in your main San Andreas directory folder --> Models. But remember to back-up the original gta3.img, or else you might lose it, something that you wouldn't wish in case you wanna get back on the default graphics.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:35 AM

@MartyMcFryser - It's possible with ENB + oCain's effects. You need to download Newbies Pack v3 from this thread then look for the "Effects" folder then you can find oCain's effects from there.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see your whole post. blush.gif

MartyMcFryser
  • MartyMcFryser

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Saturday, May 26 2012, 18:28)
GTA San Andreas Cartoon Mod - Video
The closest one I could find, it hasn't got any kind of black edges and after seeing a video of the Team Fortress 2 Gameplay I can almost confirm that they're very similar. The only difference is that the peds (people) and vehicles keep the same graphics as the original ones. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything better.

Okay, now to install the mod, put the gta3.img file in your main San Andreas directory folder --> Models. But remember to back-up the original gta3.img, or else you might lose it, something that you wouldn't wish in case you wanna get back on the default graphics.

Yeah, but I wanted a mod that doesn't edit the textures, like a photoshop or sony vegas effect. but thanks anyway.
Like in that VIDEO

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Then oCain's effects are probably the closest you can get. Plus, he has other several effects, go ahead and try them.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 28 May 2012 - 03:35 PM Edited by miromiro, 28 May 2012 - 03:59 PM.

ENBSeries 0.075s - oCain's Cartoon Effects
Download these two. Now, in the ENB folder you'll find two files called d3d9.dll & enbseries.ini. Move those two folders in your main San Andreas Directory. Now, take the CartoonEffectsENB folder and open any of the Toon1, Toon2 or Toon3 folder. In each of them, you'll find an effect.txt. Move which cartoon effect you wish in the San Andreas directory. Now, here are three thumbnailed-images with all in-game effects. Thing is, you shouldn't expect the graphics to be as the ones in the pictures if you do NOT meet the Recommended Requirements of GTA IV. Be careful, GTA IV, not San Andreas, since this mod does actually move the GTA IV graphics into San Andreas. Here are pictures of the three cartoon effects - Click of the tiny images to be linked to ImageShack with wider pictures:

user posted imageThe one with the biggest outer black lines of all effects.
You might try it out just to see how it looks like, but you may find it ugly.
user posted imageNot one of the best.
The outer lines are quite visible, and
that's not one of the things you've asked for.
user posted imagePossibly the best one so far. It has no surrounding lines and looks quite good.
Again, I remind you that it'd be best to meet the system recommended requirements
of GTA IV to be able to fully enjoy these graphics.

Now, once you've chosen which suits you best, put the effect.txt file in the San Andreas directory, and load your save. You'll firstly notice that the graphics are the same, BUT pressing Left Shift + F12 will turn the original San Andreas graphics into the new ones. Hope it works for you and you'll like it. icon14.gif

Triangulum
  • Triangulum

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Is there any mod out there for SA that retextures the roads along with the LODs, or at least stays close to the textures of the original LODs? I've tried SRT3 and a few other road texture packs but all of them look terrible when viewed from long distances because they don't match the LODs.

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 12:23 AM Edited by JF-Mir2, 29 May 2012 - 12:26 AM.

QUOTE (miromiro @ Monday, May 28 2012, 23:35)
Thing is, you shouldn't expect the graphics to be as the ones in the pictures if you do NOT meet the Recommended Requirements of GTA IV. Be careful, GTA IV, not San Andreas, since this mod does actually move the GTA IV graphics into San Andreas.

Not necessarily, if he only wants those cartoon effects, he could always turn off everything under the "[EFFECT]" line. But if he wants to have good graphics at the same time, he can always download good playable settings to fit well. icon14.gif

Also, if you want to have the very best graphics, then you need your system that is higher than the recommended requirements of GTA IV. And, GTA IV is different from SA.

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi, can someone make me a mod that will add stunt jump blips on the radar?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 30 May 2012 - 03:19 PM

[WIP] GTASAPic V.1.2
It doesn't place blips on your radar, but it actually takes you to them.
All you have to do is to put the GTASAPic.exe file & "images" folder in the main San Andreas Directory. Then, go in game, load your save, and use Alt+TAB to exit back to the desktop. Launch GTASAPic.exe and click on the map that appears top left on the screen. Then double-click on any collectible on the map using right click and you'll see a warning message which you should answer with "yes" and be teleported there. The Unique Jumps are marked as a yellow J . Now go back in the game and you'll find yourself either next to the collectible or already collected it, depending on what you're after. Note that you can collect also in places where you're not allowed to (Ex: San Fierro at the very beginning) without getting any kind of wanted level.

SA Helper v1.0 Final - Picture
All you have to do is to put the SA Helper.dll & delphi32.exe files in your main San Andreas Directory. IGNORE the Data folder, you don't need it. Now, get in the game, load your save, and press Alt+TAB. You'll be taken out of the game. Open SA Helper and press Unique Jumps. Get back in the game, and you'll notice that you're taken to the ramp where the jump takes place. To move to the next jump press +. Not Numpad one. To go to the previous jump, press - but not the one from Numpad.
WARNING: Don't press Numpad 6 because you'll deselect the Unique Jumps and when you're teleported you might find yourself freefalling and you don't wish that.

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:04 PM

Straight to the point guys, When I set the visual quality fx to low, my game runs like a dream, smooth like cotton.
But I noticed that the grass (I really love that grass on countryside) dissapear, and the cars in the distance are darken, I can't tell if a car is yellow, blue or red, always darken.

In medium settings, the cars are still darken, the grass respwans, but i got some lag

The lag in that cause is caused by shadows, I think, and the grass don't cause any lag whatsoever, I had proofs of this.

So, there's a way to keep the visual quality in low, but within the grass are the cars in colors in the distance? Perhaps editing this effects file?

Waiting for your replys.

RapNinja
  • RapNinja

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2012 - 03:52 PM Edited by RapNinja, 01 June 2012 - 03:54 PM.

Hi everyone,

I search for a certain tool. With it you can put some modded files in a special folder (for example, if you have modded weapons.dat, you should put it in "GTA San Andreas\??? (name of this special folder)\data") and then run special .exe file, which runs GTA:SA, BUT... replacing usual files with the ones put in this "???" folder (for this launch. Original files remain intact and if you launch usual SA, all the original files will stay put). This way you can avoid replacing anything and see how modded files work for you WITHOUT having to make backups. Very nice tool, I had it once but, unfortunately, lost it.

Edit: blast, I'm sorry for posting, I've just found it. If anyone is interested, the tool is called "Citizen Launcher".

DigitalClark
  • DigitalClark

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 June 2012 - 04:14 PM Edited by DigitalClark, 03 June 2012 - 08:58 AM.

Hey GTAForums-Community!
I'd like to ask if theres a mod who makes the player and peds act like them in GTA IV when you shoot them in the leg. If you shoot a ped in the leg in GTA IV he falls. Is there an animation for that in GTA: San Andreas or a mod? This would be awesome!

DC

EDIT: And is there are mod who gives the game a OTS-View (Over the shoulder-View)? I found a script, but is there an existing MOD (maybe with configurable .ini-File or something...)?

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• None

Posted 03 June 2012 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (DigitalClark @ Saturday, Jun 2 2012, 16:14)
Hey GTAForums-Community!
I'd like to ask if theres a mod who makes the player and peds act like them in GTA IV when you shoot them in the leg. If you shoot a ped in the leg in GTA IV he falls. Is there an animation for that in GTA: San Andreas or a mod? This would be awesome!

DC

EDIT: And is there are mod who gives the game a OTS-View (Over the shoulder-View)? I found a script, but is there an existing MOD (maybe with configurable .ini-File or something...)?

You posted in the wrong section. Post this in the IV Other Requests topic. smile.gif

Ηeath
  • Ηeath

Just Do It.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

^He's requesting for a IV-Like Euphoria mod for San Andreas.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:16 AM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 12 June 2012 - 01:25 AM.

Any one know a way of stopping the enemy invading your hoods on SA? I don't see why the gangsters present in the turf at the time cant handle the situation, making CJ fight every invasion seems silly and sometimes interupts my fun.

I would also like to know if there was a way to stop gang wars from triggering when i kill 3+ enemy gang members, i wish to keep the current turf set up i have going.

Also, any one know how to stop maniac drivers on SA? The ones obsessed with revenge who chase you down and crash you repeatedly because you previously accidentally crashed into them, they annoy the hell out of me.

EDIT : Also, any way to get rid of the police presence around the grove street / vagos and balla turf in LS? Pretty sure you can remove police vehicles and peds from the group the game uses to spawn people and vehicles in certain areas? I would like to also make it so i don't receive stars in certain gang areas..

I need more info.

deiwiakas
  • deiwiakas

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2012 - 02:42 PM

Can someone create or find Allen Iverson ped for gta sa?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users