» «
Photo

New algorithm of railway traffic [REL]

43 replies to this topic
Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:43 PM Edited by Den_spb, 12 June 2009 - 06:39 PM.

This is my CLEO script, which will turn off standard algorithm of railway traffic and will turn on new algorithm.
Now:
-trains will appear more often, on both tracks. Trains will not appear suddenly.
-trains will be marked on the map
-maximum quantity of carriages in trains-19
For changing quantity and models of carriages in trains you should use special programms (for example, SA Train Limiter 3).
If train consists of 15 carriages (except 7, 13, 15 types of trains), this script will add 4 carriages to train.
Due to new files of train routes ("tracks"), trains will not "fly" above tracks.
Commentary: trains will not stop at depot station in desert.
  • Damian_Glew likes this

Dutchy3010
  • Dutchy3010

Female SCM coder!

• Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 12 June 2009 - 04:11 PM

For releasing mods, we have the Mod Showroom. Moved to "Missions & Scripts". wink.gif

ZAZ
  • ZAZ

Kernlochbohrer

• Feroci
  • European-Union

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:52 PM

very nice, good work, have cookies cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

AlexLB
  • AlexLB

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:07 PM

Great! This Cleo + Ryosuke's Railroad Switcher = My own railway! happy.gif inlove.gif

--Sorry for my bad English! blush.gif

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 08:25 PM

Unfortunately, this mod does not work with Railroad Switcher sad.gif

rap918
  • rap918

�rap918�

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

fascinating work, can you make version with passengers?

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 02:50 PM

Maybe I will do new version later

Lucario
  • Lucario

WolfPire

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:59 PM

Really amazing mod smile.gif , man that's good biggrin.gif have some hot cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif recently got them out smile.gif

P.S: You can have passengers , he can do it

P.S.S: You also can use The '' Enterable Train Mod''

Nice mod man smile.gif

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:29 PM

Thanks for information, but I use new models of trains, where actor can freely walk around the cabin of carriage.

Myggen
  • Myggen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Hi.
This is a great mod, but there is a problem with it.
When on a mission with Ryder, and you kill him and when it say "mission failed" the game crash lets say every 3 time you do the mission and kill him, its not every time it will crash if you kill him on a mission, but it happens every 3rd time or so, very weird.
However, if i Dont use this mod, then i can kill him over and over again without any problems.

Its very sad, because this mod is one of the greatest, and i was so damn depressed that it was exactly This mod that coused the problem with ramdomly crashing if missions get failed sad.gif

I hope you will look into this and make a upgraded version? biggrin.gif

Lucario
  • Lucario

WolfPire

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 02:08 AM

^
l
l
l Bump?

Anyway.... would you mind to pm me that mod? tounge.gif or post it on this cleo thread?

Myggen
  • Myggen

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:24 AM Edited by Myggen, 29 July 2009 - 03:27 AM.

Damn!!!
This mod also crash the game when it say mission completed when you completed the Tagging up turf mission!

I just spend lots of time figuring out wich cleo mod that make it crash, and it was this mod sad.gif sad.gif

/me hope for a update of this awesome idea.

Ps: the track files to put in the data folder is fine, they dont make it crash, and i still use those files, just without the cleo file.

Silver9990
  • Silver9990

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()

• Members

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:27 AM

I like this mod, I just wish someone would fix it. I've had a few problems with it crashing as well.

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:27 PM

This version of mod is not compatible with original missions. So I recommend use this version of mod after finishing major missions. Maybe I will do new version later.

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:46 PM

How about assing a condition $ONMISSION = 0 to prevent this from interfering on missions? also, can you make a version without markers? They get annoying after a while, anyways I LOVE this mod cookie.gif cookie.gif

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE ([SM]CJZera @ Aug 30 2009, 22:46)
How about assing a condition $ONMISSION = 0 to prevent this from interfering on missions?

Thanks, I'll try it.
It is very easy to delete markers. You should decompile script with Sanny Builder (press F5 button) and delete lines with word 'marker' (you can use search). After that you should compile script (F6).

[SM]CJZera
  • [SM]CJZera

<Subject Name Here>

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 04:32 PM

Lol I know, it was just a suggestion and because I kinda dont like messing with other people's work

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:52 PM

This information can be helpful for other users, who can't edit script.

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2009 - 09:41 PM

Mod was updated.
What is new in version 4:
- Models of railway traffic lights were added to mod. Traffic lights will be stand along main railway.
Traffic lights will have different signals depending positions of trains.
-Script can be compatible with major missions of game (NOT SURE)
-Script also get other small changes
increased the range of trains motion to 1-2 minutes
entrance animation of player plays always, not once.
unnecessary commands of waiting (wait 0), which could slow down code work, were deleted
Commentary: for pick-up train (as driver) you should press and hold button until (1-1.5 sec) CJ will go to train.

AlexLB
  • AlexLB

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2009 - 11:53 PM Edited by AlexLB, 18 October 2009 - 11:57 PM.

Great mod dude! inlove.gif
I loved the railway traffic lights!
Could you make the train markers spawn only if you are inside the train and could you make an included railroad switcher? dozingoff.gif
Thanks!

AlexLB--

matanyehoshua1
  • matanyehoshua1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Myggen @ Jul 29 2009, 05:24)
Damn!!!
This mod also crash the game when it say mission completed when you completed the Tagging up turf mission!

I just spend lots of time figuring out wich cleo mod that make it crash, and it was this mod sad.gif sad.gif

/me hope for a update of this awesome idea.

Ps: the track files to put in the data folder is fine, they dont make it crash, and i still use those files, just without the cleo file.

im sure its not a bug in the mod, its the CLEO bugs. CLEO is too buggy, each script you put will enter the game but WILL f*ck a part in the main.scm randomly as I checked it try removing all your other cleos and try again... in case it dosen't i have no idea what can cause it

BTW: I LOVE THIS MOD inlove.gif this trains are more realistic cookie.gif cookie.gif

KenikeHUN
  • KenikeHUN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2009 - 09:01 AM

Hy! I really love this mod, inlove.gif but i've some problems with the 4th version... If I install it to my modded SA it crashes without any messages, but if i do it with a totally new installed SA it usually works, but sometimes doesn't. I don't know whats the problem....
BTW I use the 3 version because it's working without problems!

Very good work! cookie.gif cookie.gif

Kickme93
  • Kickme93

On A Killing Spree!

• Members

Posted 04 November 2009 - 06:40 PM Edited by Kickme93, 04 November 2009 - 08:08 PM.

Hey, i like what you did with the signal lights..
but could you possibly do this with these traffic lights?

Rail traffic lights II
Generally speaking, the first traffic light coming testimony evolved as nocturnal readings in conjunction with daytime readings semaphore, but with the advent of a brighter and easier to focus the light source than a kerosene lantern, and at the same time does not require the constant attention and does not contain any moving parts, , say, an arc lamp - incandescent lamp - gradually began to give preference to traffic light signal to the former night-only signals. On the one hand, it simplifies the marking disappears because the distinction between the different shape the day and night signals, and allowed to build on the basis of traffic signals more complex testimony, which surely would have been too heavy for the perception-based rotary wing, greatly simplified and cheaper construction and operation of the alarm, but on the other hand, are quite common situations where daytime visibility daytime readings semaphore would undoubtedly be better than the existing traffic light, so that the replacement of the semaphore lights should be considered, generally speaking, as a compromise, but not unconditional forward. Finally, the development of systems of automatic cab signal system (ALS) at many railway networks to reduce the problem of visibility of signals over long distances in some adverse conditions. This modification will add 93 traffic lights are 5 different types throughout the state of San Andreas!

http://trainsforgta....&download_id=77

EDIT: I remember you now. Your a member of that site yourself..

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:32 PM Edited by Den_spb, 28 November 2009 - 03:18 PM.

Good afternoon.
About models of traffic lights: I am not author of GTT traffic lights models, so I can't edit it and include to my mod. Also, GTT-mod hasn't model with red signal.

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

Modification was updated.

What is new in version 5:

-Script can be compatible with major missions of game now (there was a bug with game crashing)
-Script doesn't disable during missions (except train missions), but markers disable.
-2dfx light was deleted from traffic lights models
-Archive has 2 versions of scripts:
algorithm5 - speed of trains - 60 kmh
algorithm5_100 - speed of trains 100 kmh
-Original code was added to archive
-File of train route tracks4.dat was changed

Installation:

For installation required:
1. CLEO-library (you can get it from cleo.sannybuilder.com.)
2. Img Tool or other program for img-archives

Procedure:
2. Put file "algorithm5.cs" or "algorithm5_100.cs" to GTA_San_Andreas\cleo folder.
3. Replace files GTA_San_Andreas\data\Paths\tracks.dat, tracks2.dat and tracks4.dat.
4. Replace file GTA_San_Andreas\data\gta.dat
5. Put file "tllgs.ide" to GTA_San_Andreas\data\maps folder
6. Add files from "img" folder to file GTA_San_Andreas\models\gta3.img with Img Tool
7. Installation finished

Den_spb
  • Den_spb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:35 PM Edited by Den_spb, 29 January 2010 - 09:42 PM.

I did 2 additions for mod:

1. Vehicles on platforms of trains
This script will attach vehicles of different types to platforms of trains (only carriages นน 1 - 5, model of carriages - FREIFLAT. If carriage has other model or other ordinal number, vehicle will not be created). If train will crash or player will enter vehicle, car will be detached from carriage. ID of vehicles are selected randomly from this list:
407 FIRETRUK
427 ENFORCER
432 RHINO
437 COACH
486 DOZER
492 GREENWOO
528 FBITRUCK
531 TRACTOR
539 VORTEX
544 FIRELA
552 UTILITY
560 SULTAN
585 EMPEROR
588 HOTDOG
601 SWATVAN
How to install:
1.Download and install modification New algorithm of railway traffic 5.
2.Download archive Vehicles on platforms
3.Put file cars_on_platforms.cs to CLEO folder (you can get CLEO-library from cleo.sannybuilder.com)

2. Undersized railway traffic lights
This script will add working models of undersized railway traffic lights to game. Signals of traffic lights will change depending position of trains. Traffic lights will stay near stations. Note: traffic lights of this type are used by Russian railways for regulating movement of shunting trains. Blue signal prohibits movement, white - allows.
How to install:
1.Download and install modification New algorithm of railway traffic 5.
2.Download archive Undersized lights
3.Replace files tltxsm.txd, colltl.col and add file whtlm.dff to gta3.img with any program for img-archives.
4.Replace file tllgs.ide in data\maps folder
5.Put file undersized_lights.cs to CLEO folder (you can get CLEO-library from cleo.sannybuilder.com)

You can see screenshoots at first message in this topic.
Do copies of replaced files.

P.S. Now I do third addition for mod - Real Trains Doors. You can see video here:

_DB_
  • _DB_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hey, this is a great mod! I just have 1 request, could add back in the possibility to ride as a passenger in the Brown Streak train? That would make this mod perfect! inlove.gif

AlexLB
  • AlexLB

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:33 PM

Well, that's a 3 months old BUMP!
That's still possible.

Readme:
Description of modification:
-trains will appear more often, on both tracks. Trains will not appear suddenly.
-trains will be marked on the map
-maximum quantity of carriages in trains-19
For changing quantity and models of carriages in trains you should use special programms (for example, SA Train Limiter 3).
If train consists of 15 carriages (for 0-6 types of trains), this script will add 4 carriages to train.
- Models of railway traffic lights were added to mod. Traffic lights will be stand along main railway.
Traffic lights will have different signals depending positions of trains.
-Due to new files of train routes ("tracks"), trains will not "fly" above tracks.
Commentary:
1.trains will not stop at depot station in desert.
2.for pick-up train (as driver) you should press and hold button until (1-1.5 sec) CJ will go to train.

_DB_
  • _DB_

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:38 PM

I know the topic was 3 months old, sorry if I'm not supposed to do that. However, you acually can not do that in this mod, which is why I asked. What you quoted said it is possible to drive the train...

mward5291
  • mward5291

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:09 PM

this mod doesnt work, after the loading screens it just goes to a black screen..... and yes ive done what the readme says

- Mart

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users