Quantcast

» «
Photo

Unlock all shops at the beginning

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Autocide101
  • Autocide101

My PC has a 'BAN' button, it just dosent work...

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:33 AM

I couldnt find this anywhere else on these forums
At the opening cutscene with Tenpenny(how Tenpenny says"how your wonderful family?") enter the jetpack cheat and at the end of the cutscene it will come up 'WASTED' youll be at the hospital and all shops,gyms will be unlocked!(icon will no show up on the map) now put in the health,armour and money cheat a few times and buy anything from BINCO,SUB URBAN,PRo_LAPS and VICTIM,ZIP and DIlDER SACHS!!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

(ps2)Jetpack Cheat : left right L1 L2 R1 R2 up down left right

Also i done this on Ps2 not sure if it works on Xbox or Pc

trickstar34
  • trickstar34

ATM, Money

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:51 AM

This glitch is very well known, but good job finding it by yourself icon14.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:08 AM

I didn't know about it, so it's not so well known.

Also it dosen't appear to work on the PC.

Autocide101
  • Autocide101

My PC has a 'BAN' button, it just dosent work...

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:26 AM

i though i should make a list of what is open:
Ammunation
Tattoo shops
All clothing stores
Barber Shops
Food stores
Gym's
And properties are not avalible for purchase(E.g Zero's Store,Airfield)

NOTE: Everything is locked when you start the first mission.(going to the 'CJ' marker)

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 12 June 2009 - 07:32 AM

This has been known since a long time. There are videos and FAQs explaining the same too. Here's what Google brings up: http://www.google.co...&meta=&aq=f&oq=
Good job if you found it yourself though.

user posted image

gta-sa gamer80
  • gta-sa gamer80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 May 2012 - 06:44 AM Edited by gta-sa gamer80, 05 May 2012 - 07:01 AM.

(this is especially for those who've lost their game save and have to start all over) i was doing a little thinking, and there is a way posted somewhere on opening the stores up, but only for the pc version of san andreas early in the game by doing the jetpack code before they drop cj in the alley. (p's to whoever up here shared the pc version of this) i messed around with the xbox/xbox 360 version only to find out it's NOT JUST FOR THE PC version of the game, but the xbox/xbox 360 versions as well, and i just wanted to share it with you all.

Now to the point biggrin.gif : start a new game, and just watch the cut scenes. there'll be a scene where cj gets stopped by tenpenny. shortly after another scene comes in where they're driving cj on the way to the alley. as they're on the way to do this, enter the jetpack code on the xbox/360 controller. cj will be standing up in the car and they'll drive through the alley, but cj will still ride with them to turn the corner, then it will say wasted. when you restart in front of the hospital, steal any car and drive to sub-urban (closest store in the game), it will be open, as well as the other stores, but you have to look for them cause they won't show on the map untill you finish nines and ak's, but they're all opened up so you now can buy clothes before any of the missions if you choose. i usually get a house lol smile.gif i think it was purposely put in the game imo, but no one's ever figured it out except for the pc version... oh yeah, the gym will be open too

maxqueen
  • maxqueen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 June 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by lil weasel, 08 June 2013 - 02:28 PM.

EDIT: << this new topic has been merged into an existing topic of same subject >>

I just discovered a new trick to unlock FREE EASY and SIMPLE all the shops ( Gym,Clotheshop etc...) around San Andreas from the intrudaction!!!! happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif

HOW TO DO IT :
No mods included
One cheat included : JetPack Cheat---> PS2(GTA SA): UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT L1 L2 R1 R2 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT.. PC(GTA SA): rocketman
*******THIS TRICK WORKS IN EVERY GTA SA ELECTRONIC DEVICE*****************
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((XBOX PS3 PS2 PC ETC...)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Let's start smile.gif

First of all you have to start the GTA SA game from the first mission
DO NOT SKIP THE INTRUDACTION VIDEO IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT

Secondly when Frank Tenpenny(and the other cops) will get you into the cab
and u'll arrive at the train station and the train will pass, then enter the JetPack cheat

YEAHHHH U FINISHED U UNLOCKED ALL THE SHOPS BUT WARNING:

IF U ENTER THE CHEAT U WILL DYE tounge.gif tounge.gif tounge.gif

I FOUND THAT CHEAT ON 2007 tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif tounge2.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users