Photo

Manual?

4 replies to this topic
ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:37 AM

Does GTA Advance come with a manual and a poster, or one or the other? Because if so I might just get it. I've seen the whole game on youtube, but just having a manual and/or poster would be just enough to make me buy it, I don't care how sh*t the gameplay itself is, or the fact that I don't even have a GBA.

Reconite
  • Reconite

PC Gaming Master Race

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 03:31 PM

All games come with a manual/instruction booklet if that's what you mean... then yea GTA Advance has an instruction manual but no poster... it's not that bad a game actually, it's worth trying it out.

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (Reconite @ Jun 12 2009, 15:31)
All games come with a manual/instruction booklet if that's what you mean... then yea GTA Advance has an instruction manual but no poster... it's not that bad a game actually, it's worth trying it out.

All rightey then. Thanks. Is it just a how-to and what-button-does-what or does it have cool sh*t like the other manuals, like the travel guides, Liberty Tree, Vice City Enquirer and all that?

Reconite
  • Reconite

PC Gaming Master Race

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (ChrisMathers3501 @ Jun 13 2009, 05:16)
QUOTE (Reconite @ Jun 12 2009, 15:31)

All rightey then. Thanks. Is it just a how-to and what-button-does-what or does it have cool sh*t like the other manuals, like the travel guides, Liberty Tree, Vice City Enquirer and all that?

Well... it doesn't come with any of the "Liberty Tree" or "Vice city Enquirer" stuff, just an instruction booklet with GTA advance on the front, like the box. Tells you controls and what weapons there are and some other sh*t. No posters or special booklets. But still good game for GBA.

KOSMOS-XR
  • KOSMOS-XR

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:16 AM

QUOTE (Reconite @ Friday, Jun 12 2009, 15:31)

USA version have poster...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users