Photo

Blue Hell

5 replies to this topic
trickstar34
  • trickstar34

ATM, Money

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:48 AM

Go to Callahan Bridge on the Staunton side, then jump on the right ledge, then (before the highway underneath it) walk between the bridge and the building and you will fall into Blue Hell.

This was done on PS2, dont know whether you can do it on any other platform or not.

lloydo
  • lloydo

Count

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:55 PM

I haven't tried that one before, but i believe there's another access from Portland around where the undergound tunnel in blocked off.

I also found a hole beside the Portland docks fence near the parked lorries, you can fall into a blue hell and be brought back down to the street, you also lose some health.

Superb
  • Superb

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:17 PM

I managed to get here a while ago, the game has quite a few holes in. biggrin.gif

user posted image

yojo2
  • yojo2

~y

• Members
  • Poland
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Helpfulness Award
    Helpfulness Award [Technology]

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:18 PM

Blue hell can be also seen on Callahan Bridge:
user posted image

cod fh rules
  • cod fh rules

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:56 AM

if you leave your safehouse on staunton, as you exit the ally go left onto the road, go strait to the t junction, thers a ledge opposite the t junction you san jump on if you park a big truck ther. wen you get up use the m16 to find the hole. why you would want to jump in is beyond me, if you like blue hell fly ther, or go on the top of the subway

claudespeedgta3
  • claudespeedgta3

...^u*

• Members

Posted 10 July 2009 - 12:52 AM

in the beginning of gta3 on pc,as youre going up the ramp to find the adranaline pill at the hospital,replay as you finish the ramp and you will see Blue Hell in your sight. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users