Quantcast

» «
Photo

Ride Bikes/Cars Indoors

9 replies to this topic
Autocide101
  • Autocide101

My PC has a 'BAN' button, it just dosent work...

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:06 AM

I found this out only a few days ago if you go speeding up the steps at the vercitti estate and jump out right before you enter the building, the car/bike will roll in the estate and when you walk in its still there! this works with any house/place with a big enough door to fit a small car in!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

You can also push them in... park in front of door way, grab the stretch out front, and back it in to push the vehicle in... the interior won't load until tommy enters, the car you are in will disappear but the vehicle you push in should be in there.... it is hit or miss if you try to push it in by driving in forward.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:52 AM

I don't know about you, but I can almost guarantee that no matter what vehicle I use to get inside my mansion, providing it fits, I can get in there by simply... driving into it. No tricks or whatnot. I haven't not been successful with this for a fair while; the only thing that does happen is that the vehicle I am in will be facing the entrance doors again, which forces me to reverse back to stay inside.

Autocide101
  • Autocide101

My PC has a 'BAN' button, it just dosent work...

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 June 2009 - 11:15 PM

i have the original GTA vice city and just driving into the door normally puts tommy inside but not the vehicle??? strange how it works for you flicko.....

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (Autocide101 @ Jun 9 2009, 00:15)
i have the original GTA vice city and just driving into the door normally puts tommy inside but not the vehicle??? strange how it works for you flicko.....

I do seem to recall having issues with this a fair few years ago, when I too had the original version of Vice City. I've now got the platinum version of the game, so that might be the reason as to why the two perform differently. It's only minor though, and, as pointed out already, can easily be overcome.

glenster
  • glenster

True

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:33 PM Edited by glenster, 15 June 2009 - 11:14 AM.

I'm not up on new downloaded versions, but one difference between the original PC and PS2 versions is you can't drive into the mansion in the PS2 version.

v I have the PC version, so it's only the PS2 version that doesn't let you do it.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

EZ5

• United-States

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:34 AM

It's the Xbox Version that allows you to just up and drive into the mansion, It's how I Usually kill Sonny by driving over him with a car.

Brandon1992
  • Brandon1992

AKA BBoldt

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Vanzant @ Jun 14 2009, 19:34)
It's the Xbox Version that allows you to just up and drive into the mansion, It's how I Usually kill Sonny by driving over him with a car.

Lol I thought i was the only one who squshed sonny with a sabre turbo

King Of Monra
  • King Of Monra

When someone close to you dies, move seats

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:35 AM

I have the original pc version, and it lets me drive in to the versitti estate as well.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 10:01 PM

It's interesting to see the differences, even if they are minor, between each gaming platform & version. I wonder is the changes made were intentional or not; you wouldn't expect something so minuscule to be tweaked with.

Oh and, obliterating Sonny with a massive piece of metal ruins the fun of the mission, you party-poopers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users