With this lil' asi you can control Winamp inGame. No more Alt+f*ckingTab.
In this version Winamp will forced to act like a radiostation.
If you turn the radio off in any vehicle, Winamp will start to play and get paused if you are onFoot or inMenu.
There's a lil' infotext in the left/top corner and the tracktitle will be shown on top.
Should work with all Gameversions. No Multiplayer support...for now!
To run this mod you need one of the Asi-Loader...
XLiveLess by Listener (which I use)
Asi-Loader by Alexander Blade
YAASIL by HazardX
...oh...and you should also have Winamp.
Copy all necessary files to your GTA IV gamefolder. See below.
| ...\Grand Theft Auto IV\ScriptHook.dll|
...\Grand Theft Auto IV\WinampIV.asi
To change any settings, you should also extract the ini-file as a template.
|...\Grand Theft Auto IV\WinampIV.ini|
Start Winamp, put some music in the playlist and start IV.
- Press [End] to show the current Tracktitle.
- Press [PageUp] to skip to the next Track in your playlist and show the Tracktitle.
- Press [PageDown] to skip to the previous Track in your playlist and show the Tracktitle.
- Press [Num+] to turn the volume up a bit.
- Press [Num-] to turn the volume down a bit.
Based on Aru's ScriptHookSDK 0.25 for the newest 'ScriptHook.dll' visit [GTAIV|REL|SRC] C++ Script Hook