Modern Warfare 2

9,456 replies to this topic
FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 02 December 2009 - 05:54 PM

Quadruple kill with a SCAR? f*ck yer, infinite ammount of win there.

I f*cking hate goddamn piece of sh*t IWNET lobby/P2P system. I was playing Domination (Cause it's fun, you can get decent ammount of XP and it was on Subbase so enough places to score some 'FMJ' kills in order to get all unlocks).

Anyways, I did great and had my AC130 (and after that nuke because all of them were cluttering in one spot: camping in the big building at C). Everything went well, 39 - 4 (heck, I was even behind them in the little shack near C when I was in my AC130).

But f*ck it, long story short: when I returned to the ground and when I was about to pop the nuke the f*cking host ends, people start lagging and the game f*cking ENDS without me having nuked the sh*t out of them. Ultimate rage... f*ck.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

Im honestly sh*t at modern warfare 2 compared to modern warfare, but i still play a fair game without glitching etc.

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:21 PM

WTF, some guy i was just in a game with, was just camped in a rock on Afghan, I haven't played for a week or so, is this a well known glitch? f*cking disgusting.

Anyway, Really enjoying the HeadQuarters, new favourite game mode. Rocking the Mp4u (Red dot and Silencer) with the Ranger as a side arm, awesome!

Vanillainy
  • Vanillainy

Fancy Clown.

• Zaibatsu

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 2 2009, 18:21)
WTF, some guy i was just in a game with, was just camped in a rock on Afghan, I haven't played for a week or so, is this a well known glitch? f*cking disgusting.

Yup, seen a few doing it. Bit like the glitch from MW1 on Overgrown.

Raged a sec ago, 24 killstreak, no nuke. sad.gif

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Bates_GTA @ Dec 2 2009, 13:21)

Anyway, Really enjoying the HeadQuarters, new favourite game mode. Rocking the Mp4u (Red dot and Silencer) with the Ranger as a side arm, awesome!

The what? Mp4u, the f*ck is that?

Yeah, the rock glitch is probably the most used glitch in the game from experience, one that I always manage to f*ck up as well. It's especially funny on FFA when you can actually hear the peoples reactions and f*ck with their heads.

And of course, despite the content of this post I abhor glitching and look down on anyone who does it. ph34r.gif

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 02 December 2009 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (The-King @ Dec 2 2009, 13:45)
And of course, despite the content of this post I abhor glitching and look down on anyone who does it. ph34r.gif

I'd be more inclined to believe you if you weren't typing that while standing a hundred feet in the air above a snow-covered naval base, Eric.

RockstarFan
  • RockstarFan

The Mean Bean

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

Just went 39-15 in Domination on Wasteland with a mini-Uzi. That's like my best ever score so I'm pretty chuffed biggrin.gif . I loved the mini-uzi in COD4 and I still love it in this game.

A game before that, also Domination, the entire enemy team was using the Javelin glitch. It was pretty annoying. Those things are pretty much ground Predator missiles.

Wolverine.
  • Wolverine.

[Z]

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (anuj @ Dec 2 2009, 00:26)
Summary of tonight's games:

Learning that you can literally play dead and be effective if you have Cold Blooded Pro. Seriously, that was the most mindblowing thing ever.

I'm surprised not a lot of people know about this. I used this stealth technique nearly MOST of the time in Search (even in CoD4 it works) and it's f*cking hilarious to see them walk by you. This technique is also great for ninja defuses.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:35 PM

Yup, the screen flashed "low ammo" after the kills though. And woah, that "play dead" thing does work. Was playing Demolition on Sub Base and led down next to bombsite B, hammered Y, two guys came to plant, throwing knife one, swipe the other. Boom.

Only bad thing is that there is no HC option for 3rd person; they soon catch on to what your doing (I got raped for the rest of that Sub Base game doing the same thing). wink.gif

Bates_GTA
  • Bates_GTA

Twitter - @ChristianBates_

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Wolverine. @ Dec 2 2009, 20:28)
QUOTE (anuj @ Dec 2 2009, 00:26)
Summary of tonight's games:

Learning that you can literally play dead and be effective if you have Cold Blooded Pro. Seriously, that was the most mindblowing thing ever.

I'm surprised not a lot of people know about this. I used this stealth technique nearly MOST of the time in Search (even in CoD4 it works) and it's f*cking hilarious to see them walk by you. This technique is also great for ninja defuses.

Had no idea about this, f*cking awesome! Hopefully not too many people try this.

Swarz
  • Swarz

Council of Elders

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:01 PM

Got this game about a week ago. After playing Killzone 2 for an age and a half, my tactic of charging at the enemy guns blazin' didn't seem to work too well... confused.gif

Finally starting to get the hang of it. Rarely have kills exceeding deaths, but having not ever played an online console prior to getting a PS3 a wee while ago, it's hardly gonna come overnight.

Love the riot shield though. smile.gif I love facing off with someone, who doesn't think I've got anything offensive, only to suddenly chuck a knife straight between their eyes.

My current title - user posted image

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:02 PM

#MW2 Javelin Glitch fix currently in test. Once it's cleared, we'll be urging it through Microsoft & Sony certification as fast as possible.

http://twitter.com/f...atus/6280005790

Stig
  • Stig

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 02 December 2009 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (Swarz @ Dec 2 2009, 21:01)
Got this game about a week ago. After playing Killzone 2 for an age and a half, my tactic of charging at the enemy guns blazin' didn't seem to work too well... confused.gif

Finally starting to get the hang of it. Rarely have kills exceeding deaths, but having not ever played an online console prior to getting a PS3 a wee while ago, it's hardly gonna come overnight.

Love the riot shield though. smile.gif I love facing off with someone, who doesn't think I've got anything offensive, only to suddenly chuck a knife straight between their eyes.

My current title - user posted image

That's my title too smile.gif

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:04 PM

While IW works on getting the MW2 glitch fixed, people we catch using it will recieve suspensions from LIVE. Play fair everyone. :>

http://twitter.com/S...atus/6282065020

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (Mr.Mister @ Dec 2 2009, 06:51)
I have FMJ and sitrep, I shot a claymore that was above me through cement (believe it or not) and it killed some guy. Why didn't I get that challenge complete? I want that emblem

I used my old old old strategy of laying C4 by the side of a door frame then with cold blooded and something with FMJ, shoot it as a git runs past.

That playing dead thing f*cking owns. Btw.

MHH
  • MHH

Consulente Infinito

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:10 PM

They say people they catch, god if they only were in half the games we played a large majority of people would receive suspensions.
Seriously though, I thoroughly hate the glitch (in SnD) as I come up on a guy with the javelin and I have to back off, but like said before it's usually my teammate that nabs the guy and I die from it. confused.gif

.2D
  • .2D

Look at the Flowers.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2009 - 10:24 PM

Yeah that playing dead thing is awesome, it actually works, i love watching people run past me before i run up and shoot the f*ckers biggrin.gif

buzbegone
  • buzbegone

• Members

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:10 PM

I prefer the hardcore games because once you find a good sniping spot or play dead, people start getting wise once they see the killcam.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:13 AM

Damn, I just went 23-2 on Uprise (at least, I think it was Uprise. It was a run-down town with a gas station on one end and a palace-type place on the other) with a suppressed UMP 45, and at one point, an AUG HBAR.

Got an AC-130 near the end (I admit it, it was from a care package) and got about seven kills from it. Then it flies away, my guy puts away the laptop, and an enemy walks past. So I throw semtex at him and run like f*ck, and it turns out it stuck to the back of his skull, and got the game winning kill.

The guy in second place had half of my score.

Best part: I was the lowest rank in the entire lobby.

anuj
  • anuj

iconic

• Inactive Staff
  • None

Posted 03 December 2009 - 12:34 AM

Bit the bullet and re-prestiged today. The 2nd prestige logo is pretty baller, but I want that third prestige so I can get another class slot.

I mean, I'm already this far in 20 days after release, I might aswell keep going. 10th prestige kinda got ruined by all those douchers hacking their way up there, but whatever.

Javelin glitch got patched today already on PC, but by then I literally had like 1200 kills with the javelin.

Chargr
  • Chargr

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:39 AM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Dec 2 2009, 15:04)
While IW works on getting the MW2 glitch fixed, people we catch using it will recieve suspensions from LIVE. Play fair everyone. :>

http://twitter.com/S...atus/6282065020

Only on Live huh...?

Yeah got plenty of kills with the Javelin got around 843 kills just yesterday, Today I stopped after 2 games, got kinda boring.

btw Anyone know about the Riot Gear Bonus Points? I got invited to game (Search & Destroy) where everyone was on riot gears. Basically you let the enemy shoot you for one round (you shoot them, the next round) while you have the right gear on.

500Xp every 3 seconds while they shoot + Riot Gear Challenges. I got 49,732 Points in one game lol!

D1RTYŽ
  • D1RTYŽ

• D1RTY12
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:52 AM

I heard about that riot gear bonus points but would that make your accuracy go down for missing the person or does it count when you hit the sheild? you should check the stats and see. Also I just read here that it's only on live that people are getting banned for the javelin glitch.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:57 AM Edited by Pat, 03 December 2009 - 04:06 AM.

Well I'm glad. Demolition + javelin glitch = rage.

Edit: this kind of sucks. I unlocked the TAR, and I'm loving it, but it seems like my luck is just completely sh*te whenever using it. I switch to a different weapon and I rack up the kills, but whenever I use the TAR I just can't get anyone before they get me.

sad.gif

jking
  • jking

Drama setter

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 04:53 AM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ Dec 2 2009, 14:02)
#MW2 Javelin Glitch fix currently in test. Once it's cleared, we'll be urging it through Microsoft & Sony certification as fast as possible.

http://twitter.com/f...atus/6280005790

i just found out about it yesterday and tried it out playing domination and went 27-28 lol funny as f*ck but its not worth getting banned from live!!

mrpain
  • mrpain

wub wub

• Zaibatsu

Posted 03 December 2009 - 05:48 AM

Just bought the game yesterday. Spec Ops and Multiplayer f*cking rocks.

But what the f*ck? I felt the campaign was shorter than the original MW. The story was good at the beginning and at the middle with some great action sequences. Then at the ending, I felt like I was cheated. Couldn't they had pick a better setting for the ending?

Slingaa
  • Slingaa

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken.

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:24 AM

Woaaah. Headquarters, Afghan, FAMAS, Hardline Pro; woaaah. 32-15 at level 35. happy.gif I got about 5 care pacakges, 2 harriers and 1 chopper gunner!

Sauron
  • Sauron

chillin' like a mega villain

• The Precinct

Posted 03 December 2009 - 07:28 AM Edited by Sauron., 03 December 2009 - 07:30 AM.

i finally experienced an online game with over two bars of connection. it was like magic, when you shot people they died! although i must commend whoever re-designed the online play as even with one and two bars of connection you can still play reasonably well. compared to modern warfare where if you had one or two bars you didnt stand a chance. one game i even managed 30-4.

FullMetal
  • FullMetal

Non-Retard

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:46 AM Edited by fullmetal, 03 December 2009 - 01:46 PM.

I really need some guys to team up with me... I f*cking hate how there are so many ignorant people and idiots online. If they're using the shield (in 'objective modes') I get behind them so I have cover (the enemy sprays on his shield)... in short: we both get advantage. One XP, one cover.

On top of that, if he'd move properly to the objective and stay with me and keep me covered, I can give him covering fire in return. Thing is... once he moves close to an objective he puts his shield away and uses his sidearm (if it were a shotgun it could be pretty good for rushing enemies... but he has a f*cking launcher confused.gif ).

And if I set up a class with shield and try to cover, no one gets behind me... goddamnit.

Edit;

LOLWUT?!

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 03 December 2009 - 02:54 PM

I know what you mean fullmetal. When I use the shield in some games it seems like my whole team gets behind me and my xp starts racking up but other games they avoid me like the plague.

and I got a nice LOL over that vid. Its happened to me before.

Lethal Nizzle
  • Lethal Nizzle

Optima dies, prima fugit

• Members

Posted 03 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

He should've picked a Barrett - that things like a longer version of a Deagle, so easy to no-scope on MW2 with it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users