» «
Photo

Agent

774 replies to this topic
FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:11 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 15 March 2014 - 07:18 PM.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHH o_O

Please tell me you are serious and it's not Photoshopped. Looks sick!

Frantz Fuchs
  • Frantz Fuchs

640509-040147

• Members

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Lmao he just edited Agent 47 from Absolution

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 07:44 PM

@Frantz Fuchs
But tbh that was Mindblowing Lol :)

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:13 AM

Fingers crossed for that 2009 release.

• TheBlackPeterParker. likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

The Night Is Like A Dagger, Long And Cold And Sharp

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:53 AM

hzdw.jpg

"Coming Soon 2014" sounds terrible and doesnt sound like something R* would say. If you are going to make a fake atleast make it convincing. 

• Street Mix and alex3 like this

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:43 AM

Lulz, get that stick out of your butt, it's a good fake
  • TheBlackPeterParker. likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

Rockstar favorite word is "soon". Remember GTA V?

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:23 AM

hzdw.jpg

"Coming Soon 2014" sounds terrible and doesnt sound like something R* would say. If you are going to make a fake atleast make it convincing. 

Exactly! There are no new games from Rockstar coming this year.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

Fingers crossed for that 2009 release.

Hooray. This post was my 500th like.

Jestic
  • Jestic

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:32 PM

I do not think North has been working much on this. They needed all hands on deck for GTA5. My bet another R* studio took it over.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

I hope it's Toronto who took it over if they even did. Because it seems they are very good at making balanced games between story and gameplay. The common example is RDR. I don't mind north doing it as long as the story is fantastic and the game is replayable.

FiS!!HeR
  • FiS!!HeR

Villager

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:05 PM Edited by FiS!!HeR, 16 March 2014 - 02:06 PM.

I hope it's Toronto who took it over if they even did. Because it seems they are very good at making balanced games between story and gameplay. The common example is RDR. I don't mind north doing it as long as the story is fantastic and the game is replayable.

You mean San Diego studio, don't you? it was the developer of RDR, not Toronto studio. 

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:11 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 16 March 2014 - 02:12 PM.

North (DMA Design) Changed the Gaming Industry with the Legendary GTA Series,so it great to see they are the ones doing this new Franchise, and according to Jack Thorthon (hope i am right) it will be"the next great thing after GTA" So i am happy esp. when the game is set in the GTA Universe,i cant wait :)
But even though Rockstar Games hand the game to another Rockstar Studio it will still be great :)

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

You mean San Diego studio, don't you? it was the developer of RDR, not Toronto studio. 

Yeah, I got confused with SD and Toronto.

Piggsy pls
  • Piggsy pls

pls

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:33 AM

At 1:35
https://m.youtube.co...XvRTeaA#t=1m33s
Notice how the logo is extremely similar to the Manhunt logo?

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

It is similar, but not exactly the same style and font. Coincidence.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

What exactly are we doing?

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:38 PM

Anyone else think Agent might be better than GTA V? :p

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Poland

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:08 PM

Considering it's an espionage thriller set in the 1970s, probably yes - for me.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

• Members

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:24 PM

Well the story will be 100x better. It's a story focused game of course and it's based on a espionage thriller in the cold war or something. A new IP will be amazing by Rockstar.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:04 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 18 April 2014 - 02:12 AM.

Well the story will be 100x better. It's a story focused game of course and it's based on a espionage thriller in the cold war or something. A new IP will be amazing by Rockstar.

True although Rockstar have 5 Solid IPs (including the Legendary,Mega-blockbuster which is GTA)and they also have;
*Midnight Club (2000-2014):A Great Racing Franchise,genre-defining and a solution to E.A's NFS (1994-2014) franchise.

*Max Payne (2001-2014):Superb Shooting and Storyline franchise and and MP3 was a masterpiece.

*Red Dead (2004-2014):This predates AC and many other cowboy games,a spiritual successor to the Legendary GTA franchise (1997-2014) and R* wildcard to use Historic events and locations as a playground.

*Manhunt (2003-2014):R* Solution to Square Enix's Hitman franchise (2000-2014) alot of gore and blood.

I hope Bully (2006) gets a sequel and become a franchise,and then there is L.A Noire and yeah hopefully Agent and new next-gen IPs tbh i cant wait to see what R* comes up with next.

Side Note:I havent played Smuggler Run but it owned by R* some maybe (hopefully) they could revivd it aswell.

Why So Serious
  • Why So Serious

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:44 AM

True although Rockstar have 5 Solid IPs (including the Legendary,Mega-blockbuster which is GTA)and they also have;
*Midnight Club (2000-2014):A Great Racing Franchise,genre-defining and a solution to E.A's NFS (1994-2014) franchise.

*Max Payne (2001-2014):Superb Shooting and Storyline franchise and and MP3 was a masterpiece.

*Red Dead (2004-2014):This predates AC and many other cowboy games,a spiritual successor to the Legendary GTA franchise (1997-2014) and R* wildcard to use Historic events and locations as a playground.

*Manhunt (2003-2014):R* Solution to Square Enix's Hitman franchise (2000-2014) alot of gore and blood.

I hope Bully (2006) gets a sequel and become a franchise,and then there is L.A Noire and yeah hopefully Agent and new next-gen IPs tbh i cant wait to see what R* comes up with next.

Side Note:I havent played Smuggler Run but it owned by R* some maybe (hopefully) they could revivd it aswell.
Wow how much deeper is their dicks gonna be in you. Damn you freaking fanboy.

Anyways, I hope the game is not like an open world setting, because that would ruin the story for me completely. It should be linear with some amazing shooting mechanics and exellent graphics because it will undoubtably be on next gen now.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:47 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 18 April 2014 - 03:00 AM.

Anyways, I hope the game is not like an open world setting, because that would ruin the story for me completely. It should be linear with some amazing shooting mechanics and exellent graphics because it will undoubtably be on next gen now.

Sorry but i can remember you arent the person i was replying to...So stop acting like a kid and mind your f*cking business (atleast you aint the person i was replying to in the first place).

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:12 AM

Sorry but i can remember you arent the person i was replying to...So stop acting like a kid and mind your f*cking business (atleast you aint the person i was replying to in the first place).

Bully and Manhunt are not solid. Haven't been made in years. 

I'm willing to bet Manhunt will never get a new game cause 2 was censor and Bully can be seen as a thing against children. 

Max Payne 3 also isn't solid. The developers had to close down for god sake.

Only two they have are Red Dead and Grand Theft Auto. 

Dobleh
  • Dobleh

Operative

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:30 AM

I'm willing to bet Manhunt will never get a new game cause 2 was censor and Bully can be seen as a thing against children. 

Max Payne 3 studio isn't close, they merged with another studio in Canada to be more effective. Last time I heard, TakeTwo CEO considered Max Payne 3, LA NOIRE and RDR as an important franchise.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:37 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 18 April 2014 - 03:45 AM.

Yeah R* Vancouver was closed down and merge with Toronto and even with that said,as long as the Max Payne IP is with R* any R* studios can make future games,note i didnt only say Solid but those Franchises are Genre-Defining,Great and are Solutions to other publishers' IP (lol it would be cool to see R* make a fighting IP to compete with SF and Tekken :lol:).and yeah R* could make a new Manhunt Game why? cus it sits on two genres;Psychological Horror (i.e.Resident Evil) and Stealth (Hitman and MGS) so a new Manhunt game can be purely Stealth with gore and not Horror,btw I read and heard that Bully was Family-Friendly lol.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

Max Payne 3 studio isn't close, they merged with another studio in Canada to be more effective. Last time I heard, TakeTwo CEO considered Max Payne 3, LA NOIRE and RDR as an important franchise.

Exactly,although R* and 2k are publishers under Take2 and have their Independents to do anything as long as they help make great profits for Take2...and yeah i read that aswell.

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:45 AM

I don't think R* are afraid to create a realistic bullying game - I mean they let you torture someone in their last game. Same goes for Manhunt. I haven't heard much about MP3 shutting down but I think their last game ended the series on a strong note, so I doubt they're going to make another Max Payne. 

Also, did you forget about L.A Noire? Yeah, It was developed by Team Bondi, but R* published it. Also RDR was developed by Rockstar San Diego but published by Rockstar themselves. 

Lexty.
  • Lexty.

acclimate

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:48 AM Edited by Coat., 18 April 2014 - 03:48 AM.

Has there been any news on Agent since like 2009?

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:54 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 18 April 2014 - 03:57 AM.

@The Odyssey
True,but like i said before they have 5 Great IPs (from the OWG's GTA and Red Dead to Stealth's Manhunt and Racing's Midnight Club) esp. the Monsterous IP that is GTA...although i really cant see them turning L.A Noire into a Franchise and i would love a next-gen Bully (didnt play the first one) and yeah Red Dead could also switch Genres lol anyone remember Undead Nightmare (an Horror OWG).

Tony.
  • Tony.

I don't agree with that in the workplace

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:56 AM

Has there been any news on Agent since like 2009?

No, just a couple of leaked screenshots from some artist's online portfolio. I'll be surprised if this is still in development.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users