Posted 03 June 2009 - 01:51 PM

i win this game to 100% can i use cheat now suicidal.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 02:04 PM

Moving to Cheats & Tricks.

You can actually use cheats from the very beginning of the game, and still be able to attain that illustrious 100% percentage.

See, it's a common misconception that people think cheating will make it technically impossible to complete the entire game, because it won't. You can incorporate any cheat you feel like incorporating right from the beginning & have no problems, aside from one or two.

Those one or two cheats are the permanent ones, specifically the 'pedestrians riot' one. While that will not prevent you from attaining 100%, if you haven't completed tasks such as Taxi fares, it will make it nigh-on impossible to complete. If you save your game with this cheat enabled, you won't be able to disable it... ever.

That is what the warning is there for if you go to save your game with cheats enabled. So, if I were you, I wouldn't save with permanent cheats activiated (Big tyres, peds riot), but by all means, go nuts with the other cheats! icon14.gif

danboy24
  • danboy24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:19 AM

no i been 100% today i done all
and then can i use cheat now suicidal.gif

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:01 AM

As I have already stated, yes.

I was just telling you that you could have still achieved 100% had you used nothing but cheats (except the pedestrians riot one) from the very beginning of the game. Cheat away!

danboy24
  • danboy24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 June 2009 - 11:59 PM

nope i use cheat at 100%

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:02 AM

I don't think you're understanding me here. Your first post implied that you wanted to know if it was alright to use cheats now that you have achieved 100%. I am saying that yes, you can use cheats without it affecting your game, but you could have also used cheats (aside from peds riot) before attaining 100%, and they wouldn't have prevented you from completing the entire game.

Do you understand mate?

MyDog
  • MyDog

FC BARCELONA

• Members

Posted 03 August 2009 - 09:47 AM

My brother once used a cheat to make Tommy's arms and legs very thin. He DIDN'T save the game, but when he loaded, Tommy had thin arms and legs! Later I deleted the savegame and started new.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users