» «

The Official: Just Cause 2 Thread

811 replies to this topic
  • GTA-Bobski

• Members

Posted 14 August 2012 - 07:02 AM

How could I've missed this facedesk.gif

It's like the beginning of SA-MP but better and with an incredible amount of players!

QUOTE (http://www.jc-mp.com/)

Within 20 minutes of going live with the new build, we had crushed our previous record of 1,300 concurrent connected players, within minutes after that we had hit 1,800 players connected to our test server at the same time. With this we learnt of a limitation in our server code, which Trix quickly identified and pushed a new server and client build. However we lost some players and the server never returned to above 1,600 players again for the remainder of the weekend.

Over the course of the weekend 22,420 unique players connected to our test server, these 22,420 players died 383,875 times. That’s 2.2~ deaths per second! 303,011 chat messages were sent and 313,418 teleports were taken!

• KilnerLUFC

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted A week ago Edited by KilnerLUFC, A week ago.

Was that a bump I heard?

Anyway, didin't want to start a new topic so why not just bump the official topic? It may have already been mentioned but there's no way am trawling through all the pages of the topic. Tried Google and that didn't really solve it, though I did see one other person mention they had run in to the same problem.

On my first run through the game (yes, quite late to the party but oh well), and I've come across a location that exists, but only to the eye it seems. After a Google search, it seems the name of the area is Banjaran Gundin, the airport in the top left of the map. The buildings and whatnot are all there, but they can all be walked through. First thought it was weird when I got to the area and it didn't tell me the location had been discovered, but then getting out of my plane only resulted in me falling through the ground. Thinking it was just a minor area, I tried walking round, but there is literally no clipping on anything, thus preventing me from causing any chaos, collecting weapons and pickups etc...plus, upon attempting to drive a truck out of the area resulted in me falling through the bridge to the ground below...

Anyone else had this problem occur, or know about it? Is it just because it's not meant to be discovered till later on in the game? Is my game disc broken, or the save file?

It's for the 360 btw, if that helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users