» «
Photo

Two Glitches?

8 replies to this topic
Riding like Rider
  • Riding like Rider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:05 AM Edited by Riding like Rider, 01 June 2009 - 03:29 PM.

Okay the first glitch is pay n spray. i've been using it a lot lately and now everytime i use it, it is free. everytime! im not complaining, because i like it free, but has this happened to anyone else?

The second glitch is when i had a two star wanted level. i already have max respect, and when i was shooting the cops, i got a thing that poped up, it said max respect and showed the respect bar full green. and now everytime i shoot a cop, they run away from me.

i didnt use any cheats in my game.

oops! i think i put this in vice city... its suppose to be in san andreas. can some one move it for me?

oh yea and i had a 2 star wanted level, and no matter how many cops i shot, my wanted level wouldn't go up.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:09 AM

QUOTE (Riding like Rider @ Jun 1 2009, 01:05)
oops! i think i put this in vice city... its suppose to be in san andreas. can some one move it for me?

Sure thing, buddy.

Moved to San Andreas Cheats & Tricks

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:16 AM

I've requently gotten free paint n sprays when I don't have any wanted stars.

And respect 'green' bars off the charts when doing in a lot of cops.
I've not seen them run a way, but they have ignored CJ sometimes.

Blizzard14
  • Blizzard14

Get out of here STALKER!

• Members

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:00 AM

About the Pay N' Spray, "Hope You Like The New Color" also appears when your car isn't damaged and and you drive it in there, you sure this ain't happening to you?

About the Cops running away, did something like this also happen to you:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I also experienced the "Cops running away from you", but once only. Now that is happening.
The Cops just seem to walk around you. The First one is when I had a 1 Star Wanted Level, as you can see. They just come up to me with their nightsticks, or pistols depending on what weapon I have at hand, and crouch in front of me.
Then when I get a 2 or higher wanted level, they just walk around me.

nerner
  • nerner

OG

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

That is really wierd as a glitch, wonder what triggers it?

kay-z
  • kay-z

Hustla

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:32 PM

I wonder too!

Riding like Rider
  • Riding like Rider

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (Blizzard14 @ Jun 2 2009, 00:00)
About the Pay N' Spray, "Hope You Like The New Color" also appears when your car isn't damaged and and you drive it in there, you sure this ain't happening to you?

About the Cops running away, did something like this also happen to you:

I also experienced the "Cops running away from you", but once only. Now that is happening.
The Cops just seem to walk around you. The First one is when I had a 1 Star Wanted Level, as you can see. They just come up to me with their nightsticks, or pistols depending on what weapon I have at hand, and crouch in front of me.
Then when I get a 2 or higher wanted level, they just walk around me.

well two cops would come out of a cop car, i would shoot the first one, and when the first cop died, the second cop would run into the cop car and drive away.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Jun 1 2009, 07:16)
I've requently gotten free paint n sprays when I don't have any wanted stars.

WHen your car isn't damaged but you're just changing colors, it's free

qwertyuiop32
  • qwertyuiop32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2009 - 09:49 PM

Near the docks of the marina on the first island of Los Santos, an interesting glitch occured. I spawned a Hydra in the water on the right side of the docks. I was able to get IN it, but could not make it lift off. I shot several of those blue missiles and they seemed to be trapped under the plane. I got out, walked out onto the bank and shot a bazooka missile at it. A strange thing happened. The plane shot back into the water, continually exploding creating a continuous spray and a school of yellow/blue fish came OUT OF THE WATER and tried to swim around in a very twitchy manner even going through buildings! I am unsure whether this glitch would work again, but it would be interesting to attempt!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users