| A raging and ruthless war is taking place in Liberty City. From the East Side to the West Side the filthy streets of the big city are being filled with blood and bodies. It's a war for power and domination. There's no room for mercy or peace, only for cruelty. Liberty City's main criminal organizations are fighting each other to gain their piece of territory and their share of glory. Fearless gangsters with deadly weapons stroll in every alley and stand in every corner. Lonely assassins are ready to spread panic in every hood. Who will rise above the rest? Who will be the bloodthirsty Champion? Who will dominate?|
May the blood bath begin!
| Bratva (slang for "brotherhood"), a.k.a. the Russian Mafya, based in South Broker, in the Hove Beach, Firefly Island and Beachgate turfs. These cold blooded gangsters are as bad as siberian wolves and as dangerous as the former KGB. The Russians have been at war with the Spanish Lords and the Cosa Nostra for many years now; a furious conflict engaged to take control over the crime bussiness in East LC. Their best assassins are on the street ready for the ultimate war that will flood with blood the streets of the Eastside; from North Bohan to South Broker an endless stream of death has just started its course. Beware of the cold blooded wolves. |
| The Irish Mob, based in Dukes, in the Steinway turf. Back in the days it was the strongest criminal organization in East Liberty City. Today the Irish struggle to hold their turf in a side of the big city dominated by the BRATVA and the Cosa Nostra. The new brave generation of Irish mobsters is looking for new territories to fill with blood, death and pitiless power. On their murderous march to establish new frontiers the "Mob" will clash with the Triads and the M.O.B. The new Irish soldiers are ready to kill or die trying. All they need are their fists and the occasional blade. Time to rip some heart off their enemy's chest. |
| Cosa Nostra (italian for "Our Thing"), a.k.a. "L'Onorata Società", The Honored Society, or simply "the" Mafia. Based in Algonquin and Alderney, in the Little Italy and Westdyke turfs, the italian mob is the most powerful crime organization in the city. Liberty City is really their turf. The cruel sicilian made men spread fear and respect among the ones that dare to fight them. But it's not so easy to stay on top of the food chain, war is at every corner and enemies are willing to destroy the sicilian kingdom of pain. The Five Families want a piece of everything and this means tough confrontation with the BRATVA and the Spanish Lords, who are trying to gain power in that same Eastside territories claimed by the Mafia. Massacre and blood bath, they'll gain. A shotgun in the trunk and a pistol in the hand, that's the sicilian way of life. Capisc? |
| M.O.B. (Money Over Bitches), born from the North Holland Hustlers ashes, exiled and then divided in two groups, one in Broker and one in Alderney, in the Firefly Projects and Acter turfs. The Acter M.O.B. are back at war. The mission is survival. The Irish Mob and the Triads are marching onto what's left of M.O.B.'s territories. Drive-bys, urban guerrilla tactics, thirst for blood, it's all they got to fight back. A war with no prisoners, just casualties. The only peace is found in death. Every night a chance to murder the enemy, every day a chance to survive another night. Money Over Bitches, murder over big city. |
| The Spanish Lords. One of the biggest street gang in Liberty City. Born in the dusty alleys of South Bohan are now based all over the big city and hold power in the South Bohan, East Holland, Cerveza Heights and Alderney City turfs. The ruthless latinos face a new menace coming from the thirst for land of the great organized crime societies of The Bratva and Cosanostra. if they want to survive these two major gangsta super powers they'll have to play in the top league of blood, murder, drug and vicious crime. Time to spread the word in the filthy hoods of South Bohan: "Guerra, Muerte y Sangre!" for Da Lordz' enemies! |
| The Chinese Triads. As ancient as crime, as mysterious as darkness. The Triads are not confined just in their Chinatown turf in Algonquin. They're all over and yet invisible. The Triads Council of Wisdom decided that is time to stop in a pond of blood new and old rival groups that have the bravery, the guts and the disrespect to operate in Triad territory. Rivals? The Irish Mob and M.O.B. is the answer to the question. The Triads' traditional ways of slaughtering the enemies are unspeakable and unnecessary. For them cruelty is not a choice, it's a statement of loyalty. Fear them, fear them. Death is not a word for them. It's a beautiful ideogram that they'll paint on your dead skull. |
What's a TDM13?
A TDM13 it's a TDM played by 13 players.
There will be two types of TDM13:
1) Group Stage TDM13 - "Battle Of The Gangs"
- 3 teams + 1 Serial Killer (4 + 4 + 4 + 1)
2) Semifinals/Finals TDM13 - "Gang War"
- 2 teams + 1 Serial killer (6 + 6 + 1)
TDM13 Compulsory Settings
AA OFF/Friendly Fire ON/Police OFF/13 players/Resp. Time 5 sec./Resp. Distance Medium/Voice Chat On/Player ID ON
ANNIHILATORS CHOPPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
OTHER CHOPPERS ARE ALLOWED AS A FORM OF TRANSPORTATION
The rest of the settings will be different depending on Gangs and Battles.
I - GANGS GROUP STAGE
There will be two Groups in the Group Stage: West Side and East Side.
1) Each Group will have 3 Gangs, 2 Serial Killers, 1 or more Guest Assassins.
2) Each Gang will have 5 gangsters, but only 4 gangster will be allowed in a single "Battle of The Gangs" in Group Stage
3) Each Gang will play in 3 Match Days in Group Stage
4) Each Match Day will consist of 3 Battles of The Gangs. The First 2 Battles will last 20 minutes. The Third Battle will last 10 minutes.
II - GANGS GROUP STAGE - POINTS
- A victory in a "Battle Of The Gangs" gives to a gang 4 points
- Second place gives to a gang 2 points
- Third place gives to a gang 1 points
- Fourth place gives to a gang 0 points*
*Note: if a Serial Killer does better than a gang, this gang will lose its position in the point system. That's why a gang can get 0 points.
III - GANGS GROUP STAGE - EXTRA POINTS
- 2 extra point for each 150 kills achieved by a Gang
- 1 extra point for each Match Day finished with the least deaths among all Gangs*
- 1 extra point for each 25.000$ gained by a Gang
- -1 (minus one) point for each 10 team kills done by a Gang
*Note: awarded only by Gangs with full roster in each Match Day
IV - GANGS - ACCESS TO SEMIFINALS
a) The two Gangs with the most points in each Group will gain access to the Semifinals Stage.
Four gangs will gain access to the Semifinals Stage.
b) The two gangs with the least points will be eliminated.
c) Members of the two eliminated gangs will be divided and will join the four qualified Gangs.
The recruitment of the eliminated members will follow strict rules (see rules below).
V - GANGS - SEMIFINALS STAGE
a) In the Semifinals Stage the Winning Gang of each Group will fight against the Second Best of the opposite Group.
Ex: West Side winner -VS- East Side Second Best
b) Each Semifinal will consist of a Best of 3 "Gang War TDM13" (6 + 6 + 1)
c) First Match in each Semifinal will be played at home of the Group Stage Winner
d) A third decider match will be played ONLY if the difference in money between the two Gangs, after two matches (1 win each), is BELOW or EQUAL to 1300$
e) The decider match will be played in PRISON
(Settings: Compulsory + Powerful W./Blips Team/Rain/Midnight/HReticule ON/Peds Low/Traffic parked)
f) Each Semifinal match will be a 20 minutes "Gang War".
g) The decider Match if needed will be a 15 minutes "Gang War".
VI - GANGS - FINALS STAGE
a) The two Semifinals Winners will play the TDM13 Cup Final.
b) The two Semifinals losers will play the final for third place.
c) The Champion Gang will gain the crown of TDM13 Champions a.k.a. LC Kings.
d) The Champion Gang will defend the crown in the next Cup.
e) Each final will consist of a Best of 3 "Gang War TDM13" (6 + 6 + 1)
e1) First Match in each Final will be played at home of the Best Semifinal Winner
(Money made in the first two semifinals matches will be the decider)
e2) A third decider match will be played ONLY if the difference in money between the two Gangs, after two matches (1 win each), is BELOW or EQUAL to 1300$
e3) The decider match will be played in PRISON
(Settings: Compulsory + 15m/Pistols/Blips None/Rain/Midnight/HReticule OFF/Peds Low/Traffic parked)
f) Each Final match will be a 20 minutes "Gang War".
g) The decider Match if needed will be a 15 minutes "Gang War".
I - SERIAL KILLERS GROUP STAGE
a) The Serial Killers Group Stage will include the Semifinals of the Gangs.
b) There will be two Serial Killers in each Group Stage: West Side and East Side.
c) Each Serial Killer will play in 5 Match Days: 3 Match Days in Group Stage + 1 Match Day in Semifinals Stage + 1 Match Day in Finals Stage
d) In each Gangs Match Day each SK will play in 1 Battle of The Gangs.
e) In each Gangs Match Day (including Gangs Semifinals) both SK in a group will face each other in a 1 vs 1 20 minutes Deathmatch a.k.a. "HIGH NOON".
- A Guest Assassin will play in the third match of each Gangs Match Day (the 10 minutes match) or in the Semifinals and Finals deciders (the 15 minutes matches).
II - SERIAL KILLERS GROUP STAGE - POINTS
- A victory in the HIGH NOON DM gives to a SK 2 points
- A victory in a "Battle Of The Gangs" gives to a SK 4 points
- Second place gives to a SK 2 points
- Third place gives to a SK 1 points
- Fourth place gives to a SK 0 points
III - SERIAL KILLERS GROUP STAGE - EXTRA POINTS
- 1 extra point for each 75 kills achieved by a SK
- 1 extra point for each 15.000$ gained by a SK
IV - SERIAL KILLERS - ACCESS TO FINALS
- The two Serial Killers with the most points in each SK Group will gain access to the SK FINAL.
- The two Serial Killers with the least points will gain access to the SK Final for third place.
V - SERIAL KILLERS - FINALS
a) The two SK Group winners will play the TDM13 Cup Final.
b) The two SK Group losers will play the final for third place.
c) The Winning Serial Killer will gain the crown of TDM13 SK Champ a.k.a. LC Psycho.
d) The Champion SK will defend the crown in the next Cup.
e) Each Serial Killer will play in one "Gang War" match of the Gangs Finals.
f) In each Gangs Final (Cup and third place) both SK will face each other in a 1 vs 1 20 minutes Deathmatch/HIGH NOON
g) The SK with most kills achieved after the Gang War match and the HIGH NOON will be the SK Champ ONLY IF the difference in KILLS is OVER OR EQUAL to 10 Kills.
g1) In case the difference is BELOW 10 Kills a decider 10 minutes HIGH NOON DM will be played.
g2) The HIGH NOON match will be played in PRISON
(Settings: Compulsory + 20m/Pistols/Blips Far/Rain/Midnight/HReticule OFF/Peds Low/Traffic parked)
g3) The HIGH NOON decider match will be played in BOHAN
(Settings: Compulsory + 15m/Powerful W./Blips Far/Foggy/Midnight/HReticule OFF/Peds Low/Traffic parked)
TDM13 Cup gangs are official GTA IV gangs.
Home Battlefield have been assigned following THIS MAP (click link)
Each gang have a Gang Color, 3 Home Battlefield, 3 Home Weapons
(Powerful W. for each gang and a primary and secondary weapon).
WEST SIDE GROUP
green - Dukes/Broker / Charge Island / Prison - Melee / Pistols
orange - Alderney / Docks / Industrial - SMGS / Projectiles
yellow - Colony Island / Algonquin / Happiness Island - RPGS / Shotguns
EAST SIDE GROUP
red - Dukes/Broker / Charge Island / Airport - Assault Rifles / RPGS
white - Alderney / Algonquin / Colony Island - Shotguns / Pistols
gray - Bohan / Algonquin / Industrial - Pistols / Assault Rifles
--- --- ---
1) Each gang will have 5 members in Group Stage but only 4 are allowed in a Battle Of The Gangs match. The fifth member has the same right to play as the others.
2) Line up in each match should be agreed among all members of a Gang in a spirit of friendship and fair play.
Note: Having 5 members should help in avoiding the constant need of an Hired Gun and should allow gang members to better manage RL commitments and availability issues.
3) Having 5 members is not compulsory and it will depend on the sign up campaign results.
--- --- ---
4) Each gang will have 6/8 members in Semifinals and Finals Stage but only 6 are allowed in a Gang War match.
5) Having the 7th/8th member is not compulsory.
- Tip: gangs are free to eventually choose a player skin (clothes) for their gang
5) Blips color in a match will have freedom of choice but the HOME Gang can choose their own blip color and have it exclusively for their gang in their HOME matches.
6) The 8/10 members of the two eliminated gangs will join the 4 qualified teams in the Semifinals/Finals or will become Hired Guns.
7) The 8/10 members of the two eliminated gangs will be assigned to the 4 qualified teams following these rules:
1) A list based on kills achieved by each eliminated gangster will be made after the group stage.
The best 4 killers will be assigned to the qualified teams in this order:
1st killer to 4th Gang in Group stage (points based)
2nd killer to 3rd Gang in Group stage (points based)
3rd killer to 2nd Gang in Group stage (points based)
4th killer to 1st Gang in Group stage (points based)
5th killer to 4th Gang in Group stage (points based)
6th killer to 3rd Gang in Group stage (points based)
7th killer to 2nd Gang in Group stage (points based)
8th killer to 1st Gang in Group stage (points based)
9th killer will become Hired Gun
10th killer will become Hired Gun
8) Each gang will have a CAPTAIN/GANG SECRETARY.
- The CAPTAIN/GS can be chosen with a vote, can volunteer or can be decided by me in case the Gang can't find an agreement
8b) CAPTAINS/GANG SECRETARIES MUST:
-SCHEDULE AND HOST ((when possible) THE HOME MATCHES WITH THE HELP OF THE AWAY TEAM GANG SECRETARIES (AND WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FELLOW TEAMMATES)
-TAKE NOTES (OR PICS) AND POST THE SCORES OF EACH MATCH
(I'll keep track of the general tables and scores)
-IF THE GANG SECRETARIES FAIL NOTHING HAPPENS BESIDE THE FACT THAT THEIR TEAMMATES WILL HAVE LESS POSSIBILITY TO GAIN THE PRICES BASED ON SCORES.
-GANG SECRETARIES CAN USE SUBSTITUTES OR SOMEONE ELSE FROM THE TEAM TO HELP THEM IN THE JOB. COLLECTIVE EFFORT IS THE RULE HERE.
- GANG SECRETARIES/CAPTAINS HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO REPORT MATCHES USING THE CODES IN SECOND POST
1) There will be 4 SERIAL KILLERS in TDM13 CUP
- Serial Killers will be drwan and assigned to groups.
- Before signing up as a SK try to be sure about your availability!
2) A SK can be substituted by a GUEST ASSASSIN only in a "Battle Of The Gangs" or in a "Gang War". NEVER in a HIGH NOON DM.
3) In case a SK cannot be available for a "Battle of The Gangs" a reschedule for the HIGH NOON will be needed in the next 3 days following the Gangs Match Day. After that the other SK will get a win by forfeit.
4) a SK will never play in the third match of a Battle Of the Gangs or in the decider match of a Gang War. A GUEST ASSASSIN will play in those matches.
1) There can be a maximum of 10 GUEST ASSASSINS in TDM13 Cup , and a minimum of 2.
2) GUEST ASSASSINS will play in each third match of a Battle Of The Gangs (the 10 minutes match) and i n the decider matches in Semifinals and Finals (if those deciders are needed).
3) A GUEST ASSASSIN can substitute a SK in a 20m Battle Of the Gangs or in a 20m Gang War.
4) GUEST ASSASSINS are NOT competing in any kind of competition or standing. They are guests and people should sign up for GA in case they can't commit to the Gang or to the SK tournament.
5) HIRED GUNS can play as GA
6) The GA are needed to keep the number 13 in each match since during the third match SK will be involved in their HIGH NOON.
7) A GA might end the tournament even with just one match played in case there are a lot of GAs willing to fill that 13th spot. So, think twice before signing up for this position.
IF U HAVE NOTORIOUS CONNECTION ISSUES PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP AS GA OR SK!
SUBSTITUTE PLAYERS - HIRED GUNS
- THE PLAYERS THAT WON'T MAKE IT IN THE FINAL 30 GANGSTERS + 4SK CAN STILL PLAY.
- IF THEY SIGN UP THEY'LL JOIN THE HIRED GUNS LIST AND CAN BE USED AND CALLED TO FIGHT IN ANY TEAM, AT ANY TIME, IN ANY MATCH IF ONE TEAM NEEDS A SUBSTITUTE (And if they're on-line of course).
- AN HIRED GUN CAN BE RESERVED BY A CAPTAIN WITH A POST ONLY DURING THE DAY FOLLOWING THE MATCH DAY (usually monday).
- AN HIRED GUN CAN BE RESERVED ONLY FOR THE NEXT UP COMING MATCH
- AFTER THE 24 RESERVATION HOURS THE FIRST CAPTAIN TO POST WILL GET THE DESIRED HIRED GUN
- AN HIRED GUN CAN'T BE RESERVED FOR THE ALL CUP UNLESS A CAPTAIN IS THE FASTEST TO POST AND RESERVE HIM EVERY MONDAY
- HIRED GUNS CAN SIGN UP AT ANYTIME DURING THE CUP. THE HIRED GUNS LIST IS ALWAYS OPEN.
- A TEAM CAN USE A LAST MINUTE HIRED GUN EVEN IF HE'S NOT ALREADY IN THE LIST. As long as he's on someone's PSN list.
Sign up campaign starts now.
Everyone can join.
The first to post will join Gangs, Serial killers, Guest Assassins, Hired Guns (please specify which position you wish in the Cup).
The Gangs will be picked from a hat and will not follow any skill or experience list.
If you are Irish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, American -or- Irish American, Italian American, Russian American, Latin/Spanish American, Chinese American -or- originally from one of these heritages u will be guaranteed a spot in the following Gangs only if the spots are not already filled by others of your same country/heritage: IRISH MOB, COSA NOSTRA, BRATVA, TRIADS, SPANISH LORDS; M.O.B.
- EACH WEEK EACH TEAM HAVE TO TAKE PART IN THE "BATTLE OF THE GANGS " MATCH DAY
- THERE'S NO FIXED DAY TO PLAY NOR TIME: IT'S UP TO EACH GROUP TEAM AND SK MUTUAL ARRANGEMENTS. But... SUNDAY it is usually the preferred day. Between 9pm and 11pm UK time is usually the preferred time.
- THE CUP WILL START SUNDAY JUNE THE 14TH and matches will be played for 5 weeks in a row (including first 6/14th matches)
Doc says: it's been a long read I guess but it's easier than it looks. I just needed to cover all the aspects of the tournament so that every time there's a doubt (and I can have doubts on my own rules too - lol) we have all the info we can get in this first post.
May the blood bath begin! Enjoy!