Photo

[REL/WIP] SA Overdose effects

1,043 replies to this topic
jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by jackusCTB, 01 January 2013 - 08:12 PM.

QUOTE (TheD94 @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 20:01)
jackusCTB, I guess you're right. Thanks for correcting me. cookie.gif

Yes but it's better we don't joke on him......or we can get our house and family destroyed........
user posted image

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

Formerly known as Dumbass-Productions

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:21 PM Edited by Dumbass-Productions, 01 January 2013 - 08:28 PM.

I always know that people with a flag like his cause trouble. Same think was happening with modexpert alias Modder_Expert alias The_Biggest_Modder and a couple of other people. I don't want to be rude but such people simply don't deserve the privilege of using the internet. They are disrespectful, have a general lack of attitute, 'know everything' and act like they are kings only because they are one of the few richer people with a internet connection. Sadly, Hpro proved me this again sad.gif

@jackusCTB I crapped my pants when I read this:
Yes but it's better we don't joke on him......or we can get our house and family destroyed........

@HNoob
Dude, i've modify all your Overdose 1.4 to a f*cking great one and never gived da link.

I promise that if i modify really much ur effects, i'll keep them for myself.

Because i like your work and respect it.

1. Why posting here if you keep the files to yourself anyways?
2. Who gives a f*ck that you modified his files?
3. It's 'the' and not 'da', mah nigga.

He is maybe a god in creating but i'm a god in modifying.

1. Again, who gives a f*ck?
2. Big words for someone who has nothing in his mod portfolio and is only spamming around topics.

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:24 PM Edited by jackusCTB, 01 January 2013 - 08:27 PM.

QUOTE (Dumbass-Productions @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 20:21)
I always know that people with a flag like his cause trouble. Same think was happening with modexpert alias Modder_Expert alias The_Biggest_Modder and a couple of other people. I don't want to be rude but such people simply don't deserve the privilege of using the internet. They are disrespectful, have a general lack of attitute, 'know everything' and act like they are kings only because they are one of the few richer people with a internet connection. Sadly, Hpro proved me this again sad.gif

@jackusCTB I crapped my pants when I read this:

Well, that sentence sums what you said smile.gif
P.s. i think both modexpert, Modder_Expert, The_Biggest_Modder and HPro are the same person

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:30 PM

@jackusCTB Yes, I also thought about that. He is behaving in the same way like modexpert. But probably they all just act the same. Modexpert had been banned 3 times and he didnt know up again. (Probably an IP-Ban)

Anyways, we should simply ignore him and dont reply to any of his post. Just show him indirectly that he isnt welcome here any more because of his spamming and he will hopefully go away. If not, admins will do the job.

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by jackusCTB, 01 January 2013 - 08:34 PM.

He was trying to speak like an occidental person.
Indeed, the more we consider him, the more he get satisfied.

colgate.gif

Shrektastic
  • Shrektastic

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

QUOTE (jackusCTB @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 20:31)

He was trying to speak like an occidental person.

Holy crap dude, you're hilarious. I burst out of laughing smile.gif

HPro
  • HPro

Time to be a Ghost

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:49 PM Edited by HPro, 01 January 2013 - 08:54 PM.

You talk about me? But where is your maturity? I don't give a f*ck about you! I don't give a f*ck about everyone in this website if tomorrow you die, I don't give a f*ck!

You should learn the respect because you do not earn that but you have to deserve it.

user posted image

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'd say grow up. Pretty much all of you. You can't all blame HPro for spamming if half of the posts here are about complaining his spamming. If someone spams something random, just ignore and use the "Report Post"-button.

And overall, if you think you can do something better than someone, then show it. Don't just say "I can do it better than him but haha f*ck you I keep it for myself mad now bro?". Prove your point or you are just a general asshole.

Remember, even though no one knows who you are and really wouldn't even care to know it, still show some respect.

HPro
  • HPro

Time to be a Ghost

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:35 PM

QUOTE (oksa8 @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 20:58)
I'd say grow up. Pretty much all of you. You can't all blame HPro for spamming if half of the posts here are about complaining his spamming. If someone spams something random, just ignore and use the "Report Post"-button.

And overall, if you think you can do something better than someone, then show it. Don't just say "I can do it better than him but haha f*ck you I keep it for myself mad now bro?". Prove your point or you are just a general asshole.

Remember, even though no one knows who you are and really wouldn't even care to know it, still show some respect.

Anything more to say.

PatrickW
  • PatrickW

GTA Juggernaut

• Inactive Staff
  • Netherlands
  • Best Script 2013 [DYOM]
    Best Script 2012 [DYOM]

Posted 01 January 2013 - 09:57 PM

QUOTE (HPro @ Tuesday, Jan 1 2013, 22:35)

Anything more to say.

I just wish you fully comprehended what he just said.

And now back on topic everyone, we're discussing the overdose mod, not somebody's virtual private edits to it.

d3jan
  • d3jan

Prime

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

the new effects are way better then the old ones, great work dude. biggrin.gif
what exacly will part 2 have ?

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:43 AM Edited by Function-X-, 02 January 2013 - 03:47 AM.

HPro, You don't know what you are talking about, say something valuable or be quite. I just don't see why would you show off about... Removing a texture ?

Now lets get back on topic. Here's some new content, dedicated to someone annoying.

Introducing explosion_facepalm !
user posted image
Can be used when the fail is catastrophic. Fail is not included !

If you guys would like, I will include it in Part Two.

Also i wanted to say something regarding the oversized gun sparks, It's kinda my fault. Because i "tuned" it to work with Ryosuke's Bullet mod, without it they will look really big.
It's a great mod and i thought it's a must have for everybody.
Maybe in the future we will have a plugin that makes each gun have it's own sparks. Yumy !

Something else, many people want to know what Part Two is... Well i like to think of it as the complete pack. I didn't really have time to finish many things, and there's still so much that can be done. I just wanted to release something for the new year's eve because you guys waited too much. smile.gif

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by methodunderg, 02 January 2013 - 05:00 AM.

That explosion_facepalm doesn't need a script to be activated .. we already have HPro.

Your post doesn't really describe what will be in Part Two though ? Just that its a 'complete pack'

Will this be the last version of your effects?

EDIT (QQ) :

I've noticed that in 1.4, the 'bsplat' textures, were for that mod that you guys did to re-do the blood splatters when killing someone, and blood footprints etc?
In 1.5, they aren't there, but seems they have been 'reworked' and now called 'realblood' .. Wouldn't this crash the game?
Also, all of your 'lflare' textures, you got the .ini file to go with it for LensFlares?

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

Function-X your new work is really awesome but we need part two! Anyway there will be DK22Pac's Gunflash Update and your custom lens flare settings?

GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM
  • GTA_SA_Guru_ZIM

Passionate Timecyc Creator...

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:49 PM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 03:43)
HPro, You don't know what you are talking about, say something valuable or be quite. I just don't see why would you show off about... Removing a texture ?

Now lets get back on topic. Here's some new content, dedicated to someone annoying.
[center]
Introducing explosion_facepalm !
user posted image

Now thats what I'm talking about! I Can't wait for Part Two biggrin.gif !

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

@methodunderg&jackusCTB: It might be the last if everything turns out well this time, and i honestly don't know yet about what will be included, but they are usually going to be upgrades and fixes for the particle system. wink.gif
Bsplat textures weren't really used so i removed them, Different Blood Spots will actually fix the blood particles. "Hint hint" !
I lost my lens flare settings in the HD crash, so that can wait a bit till Part Two.

Pawelo
  • Pawelo

:)

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Pawelo, 02 January 2013 - 05:02 PM.

I saw videos on YT about new version. New explosions looks fantastic. But you need to make new explosion for tank. For now it looks like tank is shooting mini-nukes and figure of explosion is little strange like for tank.

kikiboy95
  • kikiboy95

Still Vice!

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

I've just tested v1.5 and all I can say is that I'm absolutely stunned! cookie.gif cookie.gif cookie.gif

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:29 PM Edited by jackusCTB, 02 January 2013 - 06:33 PM.

Don't know if this can hurt somebody, but i thought v1.5 was a little bit more realistic, not for the particles itself but for the size (giant muzzle flash, these three big extensions of the explosion that imho aren't neither cool nor realistic). The flames are really really cool and realistic, though smile.gif it would be really cool if you could add small flames around the main flame, like in gta iv.
user posted image
other than that, the new version is very improved and that's only pt. one!

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

I actually added that tiny fire, it's called fire_med originally it was suppose to be larger than the very common fire_small (which is nearly used for everything), but the game wont really show the medium fire that much...
I'm planning to do more fire variants like IV, just we will need a plugin to show them often in some situations. smile.gif

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 18:48)
I actually added that tiny fire, it's called fire_med originally it was suppose to be larger than the very common fire_small (which is nearly used for everything), but the game wont really show the medium fire that much...
I'm planning to do more fire variants like IV, just we will need a plugin to show them often in some situations. smile.gif

Nice to hear that wink.gif and what about the explosion thing in the video? is there a way to remove it?

Function-X-
  • Function-X-

Negativity Replenish

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

Well, the explosion would look kinda boring without the smoke trails, I wanted to add those trails because everyone really liked those IV explosions.
They don't look very similar, but that's because they need a script as well, and their movement actually depend on the car model, if the car is "moving" while exploding they will deform and look a bit more random.

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (Function-X- @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 18:57)
Well, the explosion would look kinda boring without the smoke trails, I wanted to add those trails because everyone really liked those IV explosions.
They don't look very similar, but that's because they need a script as well, and their movement actually depend on the car model, if the car is "moving" while exploding they will deform and look a bit more random.

The small trails introduced in v1.5, as you said, ARE awesome, but the bigger ones... don't.

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

I was probably the first one to try the new update and it takes SA to the new level. Had no idea SA could even have those effects in it. The smoke and fire just too real. I have a lot more to explore and check for bugs, if any, but the first look is badass. I'm very picky when it comes to mods but that one is just perfect.

The only thing I would consider changing is the blood splatter. It looks cool when the blood is spread, but in the motion it looks too unrealistic. That's why R* made it in a form of pool of blood. When it spreads it looks more believable then the spatter that just magically increases in size. But just something to consider.

jackusCTB
  • jackusCTB

Peon

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (CCPD @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 19:44)
I was probably the first one to try the new update and it takes SA to the new level. Had no idea SA could even have those effects in it. The smoke and fire just too real. I have a lot more to explore and check for bugs, if any, but the first look is badass. I'm very picky when it comes to mods but that one is just perfect.

The only thing I would consider changing is the blood splatter. It looks cool when the blood is spread, but in the motion it looks too unrealistic. That's why R* made it in a form of pool of blood. When it spreads it looks more believable then the spatter that just magically increases in size. But just something to consider.

Me too icon14.gif

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

@CCPD
Have you tried the 'Different Blood Spots' mod that he mentioned a few posts up ^^ ?

CCPD
  • CCPD

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (methodunderg @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 22:28)
@CCPD
Have you tried the 'Different Blood Spots' mod that he mentioned a few posts up ^^ ?

Thanks for the hint, I'll check it out.

HPro
  • HPro

Time to be a Ghost

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

how to remove the fire from da factory?

Aimaster
  • Aimaster

DAFUQ?

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

You da best modifier, you should know dat stuff dawg ;]

Methical
  • Methical

Gramps

• Feroci Racing
  • New-Zealand

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (Aimaster @ Thursday, Jan 3 2013, 19:24)
You da best modifier, you should know dat stuff dawg ;]

WIN ^

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users