» «
Photo

IGN Analyses BOGT

5 replies to this topic
Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:29 PM Edited by Enjoii, 27 May 2009 - 10:57 PM.

Now that the schoolboy titters and forum cries of 'No More Wang' triggered by the title of GTA IV's next slice of downloadable content have quietened, it's time to look at what might be on offer in the second of the Xbox 360's exclusive episodes. If 'The Lost and Damned' taught us anything, it's that Rockstar won't be skimping on content for it's further tales of Liberty City. Offering what superficially seemed like a re-skin, the story of Johnny Klebitz and The Lost Motorcycle Club instead served up a whole new perspective on the City, its focus on two wheels over four allowing for a game that felt remarkably different to its predecessors.

http://uk.xboxlive.i...6/986851p1.html

Interesting article, provides an in-depth look at what we can expect, although bear in mind that it's purely speculation.

spartant15
  • spartant15

the wise guy

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:49 PM

Thank You!

hansssi
  • hansssi

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:10 PM

Lopez will likely be bringing some of his own hardware with him as well, and the Tampa muscle car that made an all-too fleeting and sadly unplayable appearance in The Lost and Damned will most probably feature as his vehicle of choice. Based on the Chevy Corvair of the late sixties, it's the kind of vehicle that would be seen driven by the Latin hotheads of San Andreas and if it does feature, we're optimistic that the car modding features of that game could make a return, playing to the customisation culture such vehicles embody.

That would be awesome!

TheJonesy
  • TheJonesy

Carry on.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (hansssi @ May 27 2009, 23:10)
Lopez will likely be bringing some of his own hardware with him as well, and the Tampa muscle car that made an all-too fleeting and sadly unplayable appearance in The Lost and Damned will most probably feature as his vehicle of choice. Based on the Chevy Corvair of the late sixties, it's the kind of vehicle that would be seen driven by the Latin hotheads of San Andreas and if it does feature, we're optimistic that the car modding features of that game could make a return, playing to the customisation culture such vehicles embody.

That would be awesome!

Although I wasn't sad about car modifications not being in GTA: IV beforehand, but if this were to be true, I can't imagine how cool it'll be.

The 7th Number
  • The 7th Number

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:46 AM

IGN, LOL. I wouldnt read their sh*t. Its easy to assume what could be included in the next DLC. But IGN were the people who started the "Salvatore mansion is in GTA IV" and how "Eddie Lows prison break is explained in TLAD" rumors, which both are false.

Car mods, i cant see that happening. Its likely going to be very similar to TLAD. More weapons, cars, music, side missions, and etc. I dont even know if changing clothes will make it, but its possible. The main reason for this DLC is the story.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 01:50 AM

Of course this is currently all speculation (they actually state this at the end of the article), the article was just intended to give people an idea of what could be included.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users