Photo

Making Niko Sprint all the time

5 replies to this topic
bschvy
  • bschvy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 08:15 PM

I have noticed that while playing a multiplayer game in freemode that your character sprints all the time. Is their a native function or something that you can call to make Niko sprint all the time like the characters do in multiplayer?

Intosia
  • Intosia

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

Yeah its called "SET_PLAYER_NEVER_GETS_TIRED". and i guess it parameters are (Ped, boolean)

bschvy
  • bschvy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 03:32 PM

In multiplayer your character always is at least jogging even if you dont hit the sprint button. And he only walks when he is in buildings. In single player Niko walks everywhere unless you hit the sprint button. He seems to go from walk->jog->spring. I want to make it so Niko behaves the same way and never walks. Is that possible?

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (bschvy @ May 30 2009, 03:32)
In multiplayer your character always is at least jogging even if you dont hit the sprint button. And he only walks when he is in buildings. In single player Niko walks everywhere unless you hit the sprint button. He seems to go from walk->jog->spring. I want to make it so Niko behaves the same way and never walks. Is that possible?

What he does is walk->jog(for a very short time)->sprints->Then jogs when tired
It would be very irritating to have him jog all the time

Turning Corners - Sometimes you need to slow down to make them sometimes but sometimes you turn too much whille running then your character gets stuck in circles
Interiors - They would be hard to move in

bschvy
  • bschvy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:11 PM

In multiplayer it seems the transition from walking->jogging is faster than in single player. I have more control over how fast the character walks in multiplayer because it seems to be tied to how much I move the analog stick. I can move only the analog stick and he will jog. In single player I can move the analog stick as far as possible but he always walks until I hit the A button. I just wondered how I can get as much control as I have in multiplayer into the single player mode.

lilmcnessy
  • lilmcnessy

FenderCore

• Members

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (bschvy @ Jun 2 2009, 01:11)
In multiplayer it seems the transition from walking->jogging is faster than in single player. I have more control over how fast the character walks in multiplayer because it seems to be tied to how much I move the analog stick. I can move only the analog stick and he will jog. In single player I can move the analog stick as far as possible but he always walks until I hit the A button. I just wondered how I can get as much control as I have in multiplayer into the single player mode.

Its made like this to give a realistic feeling
But its made like that in multiplayer for for game-like gameplay so its easier to move

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users