Quantcast

» «
Photo

BoGT character speculation [spoilers]

94 replies to this topic
Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:54 AM

BoGT character speculation

Lets discuss what Characters we will see and what characters we think we will see in BoGT.

Character nameBackground infoPic
Luis Fernando LopezLuis Fernando Lopez is the protagonist for the upcoming installment of GTA IV, we have speculated this since the announcement of TLAD, he is a Dominican drug dealer from Norther Algonquin who is the body guard for "legendary" night club entrepeneur Antony "Gay Tony" Prince. We know that Luis is assosciated with the Northwood Dominican drug dealers, so drugs will probabally be a factor in the game. In GTA IV, Luis appeared several times, once during the mission "Three leaf clover", during the mission "Museum Piece" & during "Diamonds are a girls best friend".user posted image

Now, we all know that Luis is definately the protagonist, it has been mentioned, but we have to think here, what missions will he play apart of? what time during Niko's story will Luis' begin? I can definately see him going back to the vault and stealing the remaining money left behind by Niko, and possibly escaping via a different route.

During the end credits for TLAD, Luis is seen escaping via the roof of the museum, at he same time, Niko is escaping via the front entrance & Johnny, The rear. One thing you must keep in mind however, is that Niko & Johnny are fighting away the museum workers, Luis may not, he will most probabally escape via the roof and maybe take off in a hellicopter.

Diamonds are a girls best friend see's Bulgarin ambush the deal to try and kill Niko Bellic and steal the diamonds for himself, it is rumoured that Luis will go after Bulgarin, but we are unaware at the moment.

Antony "Gay Tony" Prince]Gay Tony is a nightclub entrepenur in Liberty city, he is assosciated with the Ancellotti crime family as he has a close relationship with Gracie Ancellotti, the daughter of Don Gionvanni Ancellotti; He is the owner of Maisonette 9 & Hercules. He uses Luis Fernando Lopez as his bodyguard and it is believed that he is broke.user posted image

We believe that most of the back story to The Ballad of Gay Tony will be based upon the rags to riches lifestyle, or is Tony's case The Riches to rags story.

Gracie AncellottiGracie Ancellotti is the daughter of Don Giovannni Ancellotti, she is a close friend to Gay Tony; In GTA IV, she is kidnapped by Niko and held for ransom by the mcCreary mob in exchange for Jimmy Pegorino's diamonds. She is later released during the mission "Diamonds are a girls best friend". We believe that she will play a large part in BoGT due to her relationship with Antony Prince, we believe that she is a regular at his night clubs.user posted image

Rodislav BulgarinRodislav Bulgarin is a Russian mobster in GTA IV, he is presumed to be responsible for the arson attack on Roman Bellic's appartment and cab depot in Hove beach. It appears that, in "Diamonds are a girls best friend", he sends an attack on Niko and tries to steal the diamonds for himself, but to no prevail. Bulagrin later dissapears and is never seen again.user posted image

It is believed that after "Diamonds are a girls best friend" that Bulgarin dissapears, only to be killed by Luis. At the same time of his dissapearance, Gracie also vanishes, leading to further speculation that he wouldattempt to kidnap her, only to have Luis save her.

More coming soon, this is just a brief outline, I'll be adding other minor characters soon...

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:55 AM

Nice work Pr0xy, this is definitely going to be a good source for info in the weeks to come. icon14.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:59 AM

QUOTE (El Zilcho @ May 27 2009, 11:55)
Nice work Pr0xy, this is definitely going to be a good source for info in the weeks to come. icon14.gif

How`s about getting `both worlds` and `connections` over here from the TLAD forum too?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:00 PM

There will defiantely be a revamped version of Liberty city connections for BoGT am I right? smile.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

Good job! I reckon we'll see some more of Lyle & Tom Rivas. According to the LCPD database, Lyle was an avid bodybuilder with a tendancy to use steroids. He's also involved with the Spanish Lords AND illegal street racing. Maybe he'll be involved with the Fight Club? And French Tom knows Gay Tony is broke, the database lists him as a hustler & con man, and that he's emptied several bank accounts of men he's charmed.

Other guys to watch out for are Alonzo & Oscar Gomez, Teddy Benevedez, and Willy Valerio

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ May 27 2009, 13:03)
Other guys to watch out for are Alonzo & Oscar Gomez, Teddy Benevedez, and Willy Valerio

Oh aye, defiantely, I reckon they will mention Teddy's death like they did Jason's in TLAD "Some serb killed Jason in Broker".

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

I'm pretty sure I can name all of the previously seen or mentioned characters that will appear in this game... Shall I do it or would that shorten the life span of this topic too much??

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:14 PM

Luis seemed pissed during Museam Piece. Maybe he was tipped off that it would be Niko making the hand over?

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Tyla @ May 27 2009, 13:14)
Luis seemed pissed during Museam Piece. Maybe he was tipped off that it would be Niko making the hand over?

Maybe he's just a bonified nutter?

@M.O.B: I will be addin characters when I get the time icon14.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ May 27 2009, 13:19)

That's gotta be a dead cert - he did the three Jewish mobsters without blinking. The hate for Ray Boccino would have been there. It's proberly going to be evident that the relationship between Benevedez and Boccino is deteriorating, to the point where he ordered the hit, Boccino robbing the Diamonds would have just added petrol to the flames.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ May 27 2009, 12:19)
QUOTE (Tyla @ May 27 2009, 13:14)

@M.O.B: I will be addin characters when I get the time icon14.gif

Straight man. Should I name them anyway smile.gif

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:27 PM

Sure thing man.

I hope we get to demoralise some of the Pegorino crime family.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:28 PM

I've always wondered if the Heroin buyers in "If the price is right" are Ancelotti's, seen as they seem to be the only ones open to dealing drugs with the Russians

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:37 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 27 May 2009 - 01:46 PM.

QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ May 27 2009, 12:27)
Sure thing man.

Ok... Here's all the people that I think will appear in the game based on their appearence in the other 2 games and their relatsionship to the characters that are said to be in BOGT.

Luis Fernando Lopez
Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince
Evan Moss
Gracie Ancelotti
Ray Bulgarin
Niko Bellic
Johnny Klebitz
Ray Boccino
Phil Bell
Isaac Roth
Mori Green
Packie McReary
Derrick McCreary
Michael Keane
Bernie Crane
Bryce Dawkins
Teddy Benavidez
Willy Valerio
Oscar Gomez
Alonso Gomez
Gavin Finkle
Heathcliff Waterstreet
Playboy X
Clarence Little
Lyle Rivas
"French" Tom Rivas
Giovanni Ancelotti
"Chubby" Charlie Matteo
Anthony "Tony Black" Spoleto
Frankie Garone
Eugene Reaper

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

nice list there icon14.gif
But what about Jermaine? he's a member of the MOB who also operate in and around Northwood, he never played a large part in GTA Iv, which was a bit of a let down as he seemed a really decent character, and had a very distinct voice and appearance.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:39 PM

Nice thread, this should be especially useful for keeping a database of the characters when more information is released.

El Zilcho
  • El Zilcho

Virtuoso

• The Connection
  • European-Union

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ May 27 2009, 12:37)
Giovanni "Old Man" Ancelotti
Phil Bell
Darden Petrela
Bledar Morina

Why are these one's on the list? I don't see much of a connection to Luis. And Giovanni seems more like a non appearing character to me. Bledar and Dardan don't have much to do with Luis at all, they are just small time loan sharks hassling Roman for money, and they're dead in the early stages of the game, way before Luis' story probably starts. And during there death, Luis would probably be in Northwood, and no where near Hove Beach.

M.O.B operate around Firefly Projects, they aren't around Northwood. You must be thinking of Playboy's gang, the North Holland Hustlers.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:44 PM

Im pretty sure they hang aroun in Northern Algonuin aswell as Firefly notify.gif

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

The M.O.B & North Holland Hustlers all seem to have the same character models. As do Clarence Little's gang - the one's who control the projects in East Holland. It's mentioned on the database that Willy Valerio wants to compete with North Holland & East Holland distribution, so maybe Clarence will show up in a small role, maybe even Playboy X?

andysniper
  • andysniper

take to the skies

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:57 PM

for some reason i can see Malc and DeShawn from the uptown riders maybe popping up in a few missions. they just seem to fit in with the scene.

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Money Over Bullsh*t @ May 27 2009, 12:37)
QUOTE (Pr0xy_fl00d3r @ May 27 2009, 12:27)
Sure thing man.

Ok... Here's all the people that I think will appear in the game based on their appearence in the other 2 games and their relatsionship to the characters that are said to be in BOGT.

Luis Fernando Lopez - It's a given
Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince - It's a given
Gracie Ancelotti - Cameo role outside of DAGBF maybe
Ray Bulgarin - Possible main antagonist
Niko Bellic - It's a given
Johnny Klebitz - It's a given
Ray Boccino - Hmm... maybe. I hope so!
Phil Bell - Why Phil Bell? I doubt this one. Again, I hope so. But I doubt it.
Isaac Roth - It's a given.
Mori Green - It's a given.
Packie McReary - It's a given.
Derrick McCreary - It's a given.
Michael Keane - It's a given.
Bernie Crane - 50/50 chance.
Bryce Dawkins - 50/50 chance.
Teddy Benavidez - He'll definitely be rearing his ugly head at the beginning of the story.
Willy Valerio - Defininitely.
Oscar Gomez - Definitely.
Alonso Gomez - Definitely.
Gavin Finkle - REMIND ME WHO HE IS?
Heathcliff Waterstreet - REMIND ME WHO HE IS?
Playboy X - Quite possibly. He could play a bigger in this story, given the whole 'hood' undertones to the theme.
Clarence Little - Meh, maybe.
Lyle Rivas - Maybe.
"French" Tom Rivas - Maybe.
Giovanni Ancelotti - Definitely.
"Chubby" Charlie Matteo - Possible cameo role.
Anthony "Tony Black" Spoleto - Possible cameo role.
Frankie Garone - Possible cameo role.
Darden Petrela - Nuh uh. No way seeing as they died pretty much the second Niko stepped foot in Liberty City.
Bledar Morina - See above.
Eugene Reaper - It's a given

Well I don't think you've missed anybody out. Just thought I'd give my 2 cents smile.gif ^^^^ just incase you missed my editing.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:06 PM

I think that in Luis' version of Three leaf clover, you will collect Eugene Reapers gun, it could be some sort of special "gun club exclusive" pistol or something, that would be cool.

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:17 PM Edited by Money Over Bullshit, 01 July 2009 - 12:11 AM.

Oh I forgot Evan Moss (Tony's Boyfriend) but thats a also a given.

I've added him in now and taken out the Albanians because I now see that they won't be in the game.

Rucke
  • Rucke

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 06:38 PM

What about old man Ancelotti? As the father of Gracie and boss over the Ancelotti crime family I'm sure he will play at least a small part.

Edit: Oh sorry. I noticed that you had already added him.

Fido_le_muet
  • Fido_le_muet

Mapper

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mapping Los Santos]

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:22 AM

Hi everyone.

I just checked the LCPD database on the game and found a few other people who might be in the game, mainly due to their social status :

January Natasha Vasquez --> Algonquin socialite
Jill Von Crastenburg --> heiress and socialite
Cloe Parker --> celebutante
Tyler Dixon --> backing dancer and Cloe Parker's boyfriend
Kerry McIntosh --> supermodel
Tony McTony --> Internet entrepreneur and multi-millionaire
Samantah Muldoon --> pop singer
Kirk Simplex --> Samantha's boyfriend
Alex Chilton --> High society Algonquin girl

Most of them have drug related issues so my guess is drugs will play a major part in the storyline, as always in GTA actually

Share your thoughts wink.gif

Money Over Bullshit
  • Money Over Bullshit

Mack Militant

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Fido_le_muet @ May 28 2009, 11:22)
Hi everyone.

I just checked the LCPD database on the game and found a few other people who might be in the game, mainly due to their social status :

January Natasha Vasquez --> Algonquin socialite
Jill Von Crastenburg --> heiress and socialite
Cloe Parker --> celebutante
Tyler Dixon --> backing dancer and Cloe Parker's boyfriend
Kerry McIntosh --> supermodel
Tony McTony --> Internet entrepreneur and multi-millionaire
Samantah Muldoon --> pop singer
Kirk Simplex --> Samantha's boyfriend
Alex Chilton --> High society Algonquin girl

Most of them have drug related issues so my guess is drugs will play a major part in the storyline, as always in GTA actually

Share your thoughts wink.gif

I think they were covered pretty well on "I'm Rich" so I cant see them making anymore of an appearence although I wouldnt rule it out.

Alex Chilton mite make a cameo appearence though.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:56 AM

QUOTE (Tyla @ May 27 2009, 12:03)
Good job! I reckon we'll see some more of Lyle & Tom Rivas. According to the LCPD database, Lyle was an avid bodybuilder with a tendancy to use steroids. He's also involved with the Spanish Lords AND illegal street racing. Maybe he'll be involved with the Fight Club? And French Tom knows Gay Tony is broke, the database lists him as a hustler & con man, and that he's emptied several bank accounts of men he's charmed.

The L. Rivas info is in the database to connect him with Broocie, and `French Tom` will be history when BGT starts

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

I'll probabally add more at the weekend, I cant wait to play Museum piece as Luis smile.gif

NonRetard
  • NonRetard

The Erotic Neurotic

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

I always thought how the death of The Fitz was only relayed through Ashley to Johnny was sort of ineffective. I played through LotD again with a friend, and he thought not showing Jim's death was intended, not so much a creative choice, because Luis will probably be the one who will do him in, during a mission for The Ballad of Gay Tony.

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (NonRetard @ May 28 2009, 21:40)
I always thought how the death of The Fitz was only relayed through Ashley to Johnny was sort of ineffective. I played through LotD again with a friend, and he thought not showing Jim's death was intended, not so much a creative choice, because Luis will probably be the one who will do him in, during a mission for The Ballad of Gay Tony.

It's not Luis. It's Niko.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users