Mack Militant

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2010
    Best Concept Story 2010 "The Code of The Streets"

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (sam33 @ Jun 22 2009, 14:12)
They should have it like so theres a suitcase full of drugs/ money whatever in an apartment block and one team has to defend whilst the others attack. And the attackers have to get the drugs/cash etc back to there base whilst a time limits going on. At the end of the time limit the attackers win if they have the drugs and the defenders win if they have the drugs etc.

Sounds like a brilliant Idea smile.gif

Prfctpersistent
  • Prfctpersistent

Your Royal Pain In The Ass =] Currently Ranking 9

• Members

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (andysniper @ May 26 2009, 14:56)
What sort of modes do people expect or want from TBOGT?

i reckon there'll be some form of races, something similar to club business from TLAD although im not sure what, and probably something to do with drug deals.

anyone elses thoughts?

With the multiplayer in TLAD i could barely ever find a full room of people so I hope they fix that up so I can atleast play it. Also turn the damn FF off of permanently off its annoying especially if you wanna f*ck about with friends.

Pro wrestler
  • Pro wrestler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 07 July 2009 - 07:32 PM

Helicopters ON/OFF

LUIGI1798
  • LUIGI1798

Godfather of The Grove

• Members

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (imthatkiwiguy @ May 30 2009, 22:53)
I think they should be a little bit more creative with multiplayer this time round. Most the multiplayer modes in TLAD were just reskined versions of the previous multiplayer modes in the original GTA IV like Club Business and Mafia Work, Turf War and whatever TLAD Turf wars called, they could atleast put a new spin on the Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, like spawning you in little scenarios like in a contsruction site ducked behind cars all close so it starts suddenly, and you should start with a full set of weapons.

I think a cool new Multiplayer mode could be take over the tug where one team starts in the tug (and when one person drives the tug passengers are free to walk around and don't fall off like what happens now) and the other start with half their group in a helicopter and the other half in a boat, and the point of the game is to get the tug to your teams check point on the map by taking over the tug and driving it there. The tug can't be destroyed.

lol tug of war lol

Trepsik
  • Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:48 PM

color coded doors during multiplayer

green = building with more then one entrance/exit
red = building with only one entrance exit....dead end/last stand
yellow = building with roof top access

would certainly aid those outnumbered in frantic firefights to quickly find some better cover and a nice "300" choke point

Pumpkin Zone
  • Pumpkin Zone

Sexualizer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Prfctpersistent @ Jun 30 2009, 22:28)

i reckon there'll be some form of races, something similar to club business from TLAD although im not sure what, and probably something to do with drug deals.

anyone elses thoughts?

With the multiplayer in TLAD i could barely ever find a full room of people so I hope they fix that up so I can atleast play it. Also turn the damn FF off of permanently off its annoying especially if you wanna f*ck about with friends.

I'm sure that with Episodes from Liberty City coming out there will be a LOT more people playing online.

Guns N R0se
  • Guns N R0se

King of the Mountain

• Members

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:54 PM

Please have a destroy the yacht mission tounge.gif

Nightwing 0613
  • Nightwing 0613

Protector of Bludhaven

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2009 - 11:56 PM

As silly as it is, I've always wanted a zombie mode.

2-16 players in an entire city alone with hundreds of zombies roaming the city attacking the players and even having human NPC's in the mix fighting alongside us, escaping from them & being torn to shreds from the attacks.

You can kill the zombies, kill the other players who get infected, save the NPC's, etc...

I just think a mode like this would be awesome and hella fun. Imagine making a blockade in downtown Algonquin (Star Junction) and making a stand against the hordes of zombies.

Sounds like win to me.

Trepsik
  • Trepsik

Cluckin Bell Nice!!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE (Darkseid @ Sep 20 2009, 23:56)

2-16 players in an entire city alone with hundreds of zombies roaming the city attacking the players and even having human NPC's in the mix fighting alongside us, escaping from them & being torn to shreds from the attacks.

You can kill the zombies, kill the other players who get infected, save the NPC's, etc...

I just think a mode like this would be awesome and hella fun. Imagine making a blockade in downtown Algonquin (Star Junction) and making a stand against the hordes of zombies.

Sounds like win to me.

yeah... ped zombies would rule... definitely add a nice touch to free mode. haha ped zombiesattacking, police and gangsters shootin alongside you.. fire truck blockades...man oh man i love me some zombies.

speaking of what happen to all the fun cheats like ped riot and such...
need more of those

costanza
  • costanza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 03:06 AM

I signed up here specifically to talk about this... I'm so annoyed that it's only being released on XBOX! I'm seriously considering buying one in a month or so just so I can play. ;-)

If the new helicopters are in multiplayer it should be awesome. I'm getting bored of the ordinary IV because I'm basically running out of new things to do. Simply being able to snipe from a helicopter or jump with a parachute is going to make it a whole lot better!

VolksONER
  • VolksONER

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 September 2009 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Scottendo @ Sep 20 2009, 23:48)
QUOTE (Prfctpersistent @ Jun 30 2009, 22:28)

anyone elses thoughts?

I'm sure that with Episodes from Liberty City coming out there will be a LOT more people playing online.

I second that. I think the disc will do way better then the download did.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:22 AM

I definitely want to see a three player co-op mode where each player takes control of one of the protagonists. Luis, Johnny & Niko could each use their own weapons sets.

Any ideas for a good co-op mode starring the three protagonists?

Insane Kane
  • Insane Kane

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:22 AM

Drag racing would be nice added to the races category

andysniper
  • andysniper

take to the skies

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:38 PM

QUOTE (Trepsik @ Sep 21 2009, 00:06)

I just think a mode like this would be awesome and hella fun. Imagine making a blockade in downtown Algonquin  (Star Junction) and making a stand against the hordes of zombies.

Sounds like win to me.

yeah... ped zombies would rule... definitely add a nice touch to free mode. haha ped zombiesattacking, police and gangsters shootin alongside you.. fire truck blockades...man oh man i love me some zombies.

need more of those

yeah an online zombie mode would be awesome.
and all the people saying it would be crap and go play l4d or something, i dont think you understnad how great it would be to have a complete city just going insane and being able to do what you want.

Insane Kane
  • Insane Kane

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 September 2009 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (andysniper @ Sep 21 2009, 17:38)

I just think a mode like this would be awesome and hella fun. Imagine making a blockade in downtown Algonquin  (Star Junction) and making a stand against the hordes of zombies.

Sounds like win to me.

need more of those

and all the people saying it would be crap and go play l4d or something, i dont think you understnad how great it would be to have a complete city just going insane and being able to do what you want.

if R* did that it be the greatest it top l4d, esp in GTA IV with all the weapons you could use omg XD

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:25 AM

At the TBOGT website, under the "Mutiplayer" square it says,
'Details Coming Soon'
"The fan-favorite modes from Grand Theft Auto IV, made better than ever now with new locations and packed full of new weapons and vehicles."

Im confused about that, do they mean locations added to liberty city?? Or interiors of buildings? They also make it sound like its only going to be the old modes from GTA 4 and no new multiplayer modes.. Im kind of glad because that means they've probably focused on improving Free Mode. Maybe we'll get EVERY car available.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:42 AM

I think if it had new modes, they would have advertised the fact. I for one think this confirms the rumour that there`ll be no new modes coming down with BOGT.

What a shame they couldn`t even make any co-op vs AI modes.

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2009 - 08:21 AM Edited by leelee862, 25 September 2009 - 08:35 AM.

According to XBOX World 360, there aren't going to be any new multiplayer modes. BOGT will, however, support existing multiplayer modes. So I'm guessing Free Mode, DM, TDM, Races, GTA Races, etc etc... You know, the modes people still play and will carry on playing 2 weeks after the games release. I'd much rather prefer if they did actually give the existing modes a much needed update than create brand new ones that we wouldn't actually care about.

All the new vehicles, weapons and features (such as skydiving/basejumping) should be added into Free Mode. All the new weapons should be added to DM/TDM. All the new vehicles should added to the Races/GTA Races. That's all we want really. I couldn't care less about brand new modes. Once the hype has died down, A LOT of people are going to stop playing GTA so I at least want a fun Free Mode to play about in with friends once the game has died out.

If this has been mentioned in the last couple of pages then whatever. I don't actually care. I just figured I'd mention something after seeing all the speculation on page one. Don't get your hopes up.

EDIT:

To quote Rockstar themselves...

The fan-favorite modes from Grand Theft Auto IV, made better than ever now with new locations and packed full of new weapons and vehicles

Absolutely no mention of any new modes. This pleases me smile.gif

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:58 AM

Sure I`m with you there, but they f`ed up TLAD MP with the exploding chopper round and Klebbitzmotion! I only do a bit of TDM & race myself, so I`d like to use the new weps and interiors in BOGT. Co-op is still popular on IV so I don`t know why they didn`t port some of the missions (or something similar) to the MP, especially with the new scoring system, would`ve been nice to run along the top of a train shooting at coppers and picking a carriage up with freinds is all.

Oh, like your new FB girlfriend...U BIYATCH, lol.

i like coffee enemas
  • i like coffee enemas

The Cap'n! Shooting From The Hip Since '08

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Sep 25 2009, 09:58)

FB girlfriend? Was that aimed at me or...?! I'm confoozed! :S

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:13 AM

QUOTE (leelee862 @ Sep 25 2009, 10:05)

FB girlfriend? Was that aimed at me or...?! I'm confoozed! :S

Yeah you, I`m totally f*cking jealous, haha. I`ve PM`ed you on XBL too.

Check your FB friends list.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (II J0SePh X II @ Sep 21 2009, 05:22)
I definitely want to see a three player co-op mode where each player takes control of one of the protagonists. Luis, Johnny & Niko could each use their own weapons sets.

Any ideas for a good co-op mode starring the three protagonists?

icon14.gif

Schweppez
  • Schweppez

just some nut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2009 - 07:58 AM

Sure I`m with you there, but they f`ed up TLAD MP with the exploding chopper round and Klebbitzmotion! I only do a bit of TDM & race myself, so I`d like to use the new weps and interiors in BOGT. Co-op is still popular on IV so I don`t know why they didn`t port some of the missions (or something similar) to the MP, especially with the new scoring system, would`ve been nice to run along the top of a train shooting at coppers and picking a carriage up with freinds is all.

What? new scoring system???

Wapooshe
  • Wapooshe

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (andysniper @ Sep 21 2009, 17:38)

Sounds like win to me.

need more of those

You guys should check out Undead Xbox! I think their website is.. undead-xbox.forumotion.com. They do zombie modes for the xbox 360 like evac and stuff like that! I have only played once but it's still awesome!!

skateordie985
  • skateordie985

New account: LCstuntman

• Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:42 PM

Multiplayer Details (Click Here)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users