Photo

BoGT + Future DLC Wishlist

437 replies to this topic
beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:29 PM

What would you like to see in the new episode? I would like to see some more vehicles, more buildings you can enter, and some more weapons.

Omnia sunt Communia
  • Omnia sunt Communia

Tierra Y Libertad

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

Nightclubs. Though that has already been pretty much confirmed. I think Gay Tony's nightclubs (Masionette 9 & Hercules) will act as a hangout spot for Luis; much in the same way the Lost Clubhouse did for Johnny in The Lost & Damned.

I want to see fight clubs too, just like everyone else.

VCRules86
  • VCRules86

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:34 PM

I want it to be longer. I loved TLAD but I thought that the main story was too short, only 23 missions. I think it would be possible to beef it up to around 40-50 story missions, about the length of Vice City.

Other than that I would like to be able to use the Tampa and I want some new weapons. Maybe a Beretta M9 or Tec-9. fightclubs too

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:41 PM

Yeah, a little longer mission wise would be awesome, they are releasing it on disc so it will be a little more "memory friendly" lol.

Insane Brandon
  • Insane Brandon

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:44 PM

I'd like to see, a .44 magnum, m249 SAW, more melee weapons and a fight club.

beep41
  • beep41

Memory of a fish

• Angels of Death MC

Posted 26 May 2009 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Insane Brandon @ May 26 2009, 21:44)

Regarding fight club weapons, there should be broken bottles you can pick up, like the Pool stick in TLAD

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Insane Brandon @ May 26 2009, 22:44)

A SAW? I don't really think that fits in with the gameplay and overall setting for this DLC episode, nor with IV as a game overall.
It is likely that more melee weapons will be seen however, because of the gritty lifestyle of Luis.

frolovi
  • frolovi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:20 PM

a silenced pistol of some sort, hopefully a mk23

buffalosoulj4h20
  • buffalosoulj4h20

Teabaggin' the Teabaggers

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:30 PM

Weapons

-silenced pistol
-brass knuckles
-cleaver
-more sub-machines
-more assualt weapons
-remote explosives

Cars

-cheatah
-bullet
-buffalo
-(jetski)

Missions

-missions dealing with celebrities. You know the ones we always hear about on the show, ' I'm Rich'
-Shooting from a heli type missions ( I saw a background drawing of Niko shooting from a helicopter before I started a new game and I was like, ''WTF'', why couldn't we do that?
-Mafia type missions
-More random characters

That's about it so far... Most of my wishing is reserved for when I see a trailer or two.

General- more clothes, fight club, exotic boat theft, drug or gang related side missions.

brandrixco
  • brandrixco

I'm the GTA V protagonist BIATCH!

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:37 PM

Some guns hopefully the return of the flamethrower, minigun, ect, dominican style music some cars and a new system I call

The New Save-A-Car system

- Save a car in a reserved parking and the car stays there

- Call a chauffeur to pick a car and park it

- Park a car in a "garage"

and a new gameplay system never before seen feature except for san andreas biggrin.gif

Car mods

- Why because he is dominican doh

- Ad a sweet latino ride to the brand new save-a-car system yeah

Waterboy_Dave
  • Waterboy_Dave

Butt Stallion.

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:16 PM

I would like to see some 90's artists added to Classics

-Notorious B.I.G
-2pac
-Eazy E
-Snoop
-Dre
-Ice Cube
-Big L
-NaS

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 May 2009 - 11:26 PM

Nightclubs and fight clubs, a new submachine gun, more websites, shows and radio content, minigames involving working as the bouncer at Gay Tony's club, shemales (because if we gotta see another cock, I'd rather see Reni's than Stubbs' ever, EVER again,) a return of the tank, Soldier of Fortune type realistic violence with limbs getting blasted off, watching Johnny and/or Niko do something violent and have it be funny because it's happening in the background and no one's paying any attention, and...now this would really make my day...remember all the drugs Huang was selling in Chinatown Wars? If we could buy all those drugs in BOGT, get high, and have different types of trips.

Lavalization
  • Lavalization

Im An Assassin Shhhh

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:12 AM

for mp player models - guys like the MOB and north holland hustlers
a silenced pistol
another assault rifle
MORE CLOTHES - not like tlad i want more customisation
a few cooler safehouses
fight club
more random characters
maybe 30 or so missions
SNOW

hansssi
  • hansssi

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:19 AM

There are a lot of features that I would like to see in this game, but most of all, I want to have more to do after the storyline is completed! Not sure what it could be though tounge.gif

brazil201
  • brazil201

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:22 AM

I hope all TLAD guns and vechiles are in this dlc or else that really sucks

Ottae
  • Ottae

(/'ɒteɪ/)

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:32 AM

Pinned this as well, as to try and keep most of the smaller ideas and wishes in one places, rather than millions of topics for them.

ObsydianRaven
  • ObsydianRaven

Formerly Sethpenguin

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (Waterboy_Dave @ May 26 2009, 23:16)
I would like to see some 90's artists added to Classics

-Notorious B.I.G
-2pac
-Eazy E
-Snoop
-Dre
-Ice Cube
-Big L
-NaS

You just stole the words out f my mouth. I'd love to hear Nas's If I Ruled the World or Natural Born Killaz while cruisin through Liberty City.

xNewtype Acex
  • xNewtype Acex

Buckle Up, Homestuck

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:50 AM Edited by xNewtype Acex, 27 May 2009 - 01:04 AM.

Well, he's Dominican, so he should use the most popular weapon used by gangstas in the Dominican Republic.

Un colin or lenguemime. (A shiv)

Also, a Domino minigame! He's Dominicana ffs, Domino is like the national sport of the D.R. (I'm kidding.)

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

Est. 93

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:03 AM Edited by GTA_dog, 03 June 2009 - 07:08 AM.

MOVED POST

ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:44 AM

Personally I'd really like to see a Silenced Pistol. I don't know why R* released a screen shot of Niko carrying it but took it out of the game. It makes plenty of sense for someone who's basically a hired gun for all sorts of mobsters to get away unnoticed but I guess they couldn't figure out how the player would go undetected. Regardless I hope that they find a way to implement it in this game.

In terms of weapons TLAD added 2 new shotguns, 1 new pistol, one new explosive, and one new explosives rifle. So I suppose we can maybe hope or expect a new submachine gun or a new shotgun like the Spas that was shown in some early screenshots and also found in Vice City and S.A. but did not appear in the final build. Maybe a new sniper rifle too. I don't think they'll add anything to the AK or M4 although it's sad that they only had 2 weapons for each category in the original game.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 01:47 AM

A silenced pistol could actually make sense to be added in this episode. As a door guard for the clubs along with being a personal bodyguard and assistant to gay Tony, there may sometimes be a need for keeping quiet in certain scenarios. I'm in favour of having a silenced pistol being added, sounds good.

Pr0xy_fl00d3r
  • Pr0xy_fl00d3r

The Droogs, Finally real rapists on the scene.

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:02 AM

I wouldn't mind a silenced pistol either, I'd love to creep around Liberty city at night and go all Sam Fisher on everyone.

I'm trying to think what melee weapon would best suit Luis, maybe a pair of knuckle dusters, or a slightly larger knife, or even a lead pipe.

The Aztek
  • The Aztek

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:12 AM

We've got to think. Gay Tony dies, and his clubs will be ruined and shut down, inaccessible, just like The Lost Clubhouse in the last DLC if you guys remember. It will be fun for a while though... but ruined in the end. Which sucks.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:15 AM

Not necessarily, Luis could use the abandoned clubs as his own Safehouses, perhaps they could even use the abandoned clubs for the Fight Club mini-game (if that is included).

The Aztek
  • The Aztek

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:18 AM

QUOTE (Enjoii @ May 26 2009, 22:15)
Not necessarily, Luis could use the abandoned clubs as his own Safehouses, perhaps they could even use the abandoned clubs for the Fight Club mini-game (if that is included).

The main point is we got attached to The Lost Clubhouse, we will get attached to the clubs, and its possible a longer story, then we get crumbled at the end. Even if they are used for something, we will miss whatever is included.

Enjoii
  • Enjoii

Calm like a bomb

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:24 AM Edited by Enjoii, 27 May 2009 - 03:36 AM.

Clothing is something that I haven't seen mentioned yet. Because of the glitzy style of the game, I would say that it is quite likely that new designer outfits will be available for Luis to buy.
Another thing is cheats. There were only a few included in TLAD and they were only for a few vehicles, I wonder if they will take the same direction again. They could even use the same presentation again, flyers up around a nighclub enterance.

A mi me gusta la oficina
  • A mi me gusta la oficina

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 03:56 AM

I personally would like to see a new helicopter, flying just seemed like an underused element in the game and i would like more!

Tyla
  • Tyla

Vice Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:01 AM

For a melee weapon - how about a baton? Luis is a Bouncer - quite a few Bouncers carry batons.

More side-missions are what I would like to see, Bouncer missions could make perfect sense it's just how they would go about being set out. I could see R* and there humor decending upon pat-downs. Another one i've had in mind for a while is Debt Collecting.

TGMOS
  • TGMOS

GTA IV Vehicle Expert

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 04:49 AM

Where to start? First and foremost, more, if not all vehicles added to free mode, and the option to turn blips off again.

Weapon wise, a silenced weapon, a revolver, preferably a .44 magnum, and satchel charges.

There really should be a new type of flying vehicle, a plane, perhaps? If only a helicopter, it'd be neat to have a water heli like from SA.

More clubs and bars, which should be a given due to Luis working at a couple of them.

Game modes? Fight club would be cool, maybe even a knife fight variant at the prison!

We do need more clothing, poor Johnny couldn't even change his! We need some suits and more formal stuff in multiplayer as well.

New vehicles, I'd like to see the Tampa. of course, maybe a hummer limo, a yacht, and more if not all vehicles being availiable in story and multiplayer modes.

Quite a lot to wish for, I know, but I'm entitled to dream...

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 05:29 AM

QUOTE (xNewtype Acex @ May 27 2009, 00:50)
Well, he's Dominican, so he should use the most popular weapon used by gangstas in the Dominican Republic.

Un colin or lenguemime. (A shiv)

Also, a Domino minigame! He's Dominicana ffs, Domino is like the national sport of the D.R. (I'm kidding.)

There`s some guys playing dominos in the loading screens and I`ve always wondered if it will make it into a DLC.

No more weps please. there`s enough already

I`d like car modding please santa! At the car care centre in East Holland

More gang cars and a BMX witn side missions in the skate parks.

CTW cars and the Tampa

A Mother and sexy Sister for Luis

Maisonette9 with its own sound track

More missions than TLAD

Fight Club

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users