Most hated mission

216 replies to this topic
Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

Prankster

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 08:14 PM

Yes, these freaking time limits in GTA missions...

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

._.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 12:36 PM

Ah, the GTA mission. It was a pain, but when you get used to it you can pass it :)

Stoney0503
  • Stoney0503

Buster, Straight Buster

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

Those missions where you would have to chase and kill certain people, and you got a 4 star wanted level if you shoot or ram them.

Those police are always ramming you like the gang members, and you can barely kill the target due to the limited drive-by mechanic and spinning out.

I also hate it when gangs betray you, its just a reason not to come back and its just completely pointless, if I dare step foot in Portland, well hello there death!

Moonlight Traffic
  • Moonlight Traffic

Reality is far away, Liquid love got me floatin' away

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 04:39 AM

My least favourite mission was for sure Arms Shortage

I got through the rest of the game really easily but that one took at least twenty tries

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:26 PM

I don't remember the name of the of the mission, but the one where you have to go around town and pick up hookers for a police ball or some sh*t like that.

Dumbest sh*t ever.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:28 PM Edited by GTAKid667, 09 August 2014 - 08:29 PM.

I don't remember the name of the of the mission, but the one where you have to go around town and pick up hookers for a police ball or some sh*t like that.

Dumbest sh*t ever.

The mission is called 'The Fuzz Ball'. :^:

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 10 August 2014 - 04:54 PM

Dumbest sh*t ever.

Haha that one was annoying back when I was still new to the game.

Can't believe I've never seen this thread, while I'm better at the game now.. I still get nightmares when trying out "Rigged to explode" simply because once I start driving in the tunnel under the bridge, I have to rely on other cars learning to move the hell out of my way in cramped areas while also getting used to the camera going haywire on me (it starts suddenly moving down to the ground instead of in front of where I'm heading) 

Usually takes me  3 tries every time I play it, or once if lucky.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users