Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

Bait and Uzi Money
Espresso-2-go wasn't so hard for me.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

Paramedic suicidal.gif There is no way I'm doing that again, if I start new playthrough I'll start from save when I have it already completed. It's so annoying..

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Luna is best princess!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

QUOTE (0909090 @ Monday, Oct 29 2012, 17:22)
Paramedic suicidal.gif There is no way I'm doing that again, if I start new playthrough I'll start from save when I have it already completed. It's so annoying..

NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER do them after the storyline missions. Do them as soon as you finish the first mission. No game will shoot at you. Also applies to other side-missions.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:04 PM Edited by 0909090, 29 October 2012 - 05:07 PM.

Hehe you didn't understand me well, I mean that they were annoying at the beginning of game too wink.gif tounge.gif , so I have no plans doing them anymore if I start to play over once again tounge.gif of course shooting would make this even worse.

TheCousinBellic
  • TheCousinBellic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

The most hated missions for me are:

Big N Vieny: The Rumpo is too slow, and the time limit sucks

Grand Theft Auto: Collect three cars and deliver them to a garage, it's so pointless

Shima: A trip back to Portland, another pointless mission

Gangcar Round Up: Impossible to get the Mafia Sentinel

Espresso 2 Go: Trying to destroy all the stands on all three islands within the time limit Is impossible

S.A.M: Good god, this mission sucks

stef_92
  • stef_92

GTA3 Freak

• Members

Posted 07 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

"Hahahahaha! Special Delivery!" - you know what I mean biggrin.gif

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

Expresso-2-go can die in a fire. Haaate that mission.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (stef_92 @ Saturday, Dec 8 2012, 00:47)
"Hahahahaha! Special Delivery!" - you know what I mean biggrin.gif

God I hate that missions so much...

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:22 AM

Big n' Veiny: Rumpo is hard to control and I run out of time.

S.A.M.: Hate Hate Hate

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 08:22)

I Agree. I didn't really enjoy either but Big n' Veiny has to be completed before Sayanora Salvatore or you're screwed! biggrin.gif

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Anything on Portland has to be completed before SS, including vehicle collection and stuff. Seriously, if the Mafia had those guns that can take your car from perfect condition to burnt in two shots when we were allied with them, we would have no problem.

Anywho...
Bomb Da Base II
And practically all the SSV missions except the D-Ice Missions (When they worked) and The Exchange.

The Yakuza
  • The Yakuza

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Sunday, Jan 20 2013, 10:59)
QUOTE (H.I.M. @ Wednesday, Dec 12 2012, 08:22)

I Agree. I didn't really enjoy either but Big n' Veiny has to be completed before Sayanora Salvatore or you're screwed! biggrin.gif

You need not collect all the magazines.. just go straight to the dock along the west shore of Portland tounge.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:40 PM

S.A.M. After failing to escape from the cops by jacking a Cartel Cruiser and heading towards Staunton on land, I somehow managed to complete it by dropping the whirly-bird for 5 stars, getting back in my boat, docking at the pier, returning to my Yakuza Stinger and somehow evading the FBI although my car got blown up.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 12:39)
Espresso-2-Go! IS NOT HARD! At least for me.
Search for stalls BEFORE destroying them. And you'll pass it with ease.

GTA III does not have hard missions for me.

I agree. I have never had an issue with Espresso-2-go but for some reason everyone thinks its hard confused.gif

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Luna is best princess!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (GTAKid667 @ Thursday, Jan 24 2013, 23:38)
QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Friday, Oct 5 2012, 12:39)
Espresso-2-Go! IS NOT HARD! At least for me.
Search for stalls BEFORE destroying them. And you'll pass it with ease.

GTA III does not have hard missions for me.

I agree. I have never had an issue with Espresso-2-go but for some reason everyone thinks its hard confused.gif

Finally someone who agrees with me. I never have problems with this mission, except if I forgot how to do it.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 11:48 PM

I was younger at the time so that's why I thought Espresso-2-go was hard, it's like how I thought Far Cry 2 was hard, but I beat it easily when I got older, I might return to GTA 3 one day and see if that mission is easier since I haven't played the game for a long time.

Leone Sentinel
  • Leone Sentinel

Radio Espantoso!

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:21 AM Edited by Leone Sentinel, 17 February 2013 - 03:33 PM.

Smack Down and Paramedic.

IcePwrd
  • IcePwrd

Things n' stuff

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

I don't get why people find S.A.M so hard, never had a problem, just need to be a half decent driver and find bribes

Reiji
  • Reiji

Sarcastic Cock

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

Give Me Liberty: Mission was so hard I cried in anger.

Jades007
  • Jades007

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

S.A.M, hate it

PK_LT
  • PK_LT

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:17 PM Edited by PK_LT, 27 March 2013 - 12:40 PM.

I love all storyline missions actually, I just hate all side-missions.

Heihachi_73
  • Heihachi_73

Hey! My cab!!

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

For me the most annoying missions are rampages rather than the storyline missions. The ones where the object is to perform X amount of headshots (including one mission in Wichita Gardens where you are using an M16 instead of a sniper rifle) can be a royal pain to perform such kills on PS2, and only slightly easier with a mouse on PC (it's still easy to fail or to have a dozen gang members at your feet if you're above them, and no way to take them out unless you jump down).

Second, grenade/rocket launcher rampages if you're at street level, random peds always run up to hit you (worse with the rockets since you can't jump out the way or onto a car or over a low wall) and some will circle you with their cars in an attempt to knock you down (and also leave you open for a quick Busted! if a cop is on foot nearby). Third, when you run out of target peds/vehicles to spawn because their dead/dismembered carcasses haven't disappeared, forcing you to move elsewhere and wasting a great deal of the two minutes each rampage gives you until they respawn (usually after you move out of the area). Made doubly annoying if your wanted level jumped up to 3+ stars and there are more cops in the way than there are targets. One thing to note, I found out that taking out a police helicopter counts as a vehicle destroyed on the rampage where you're using a rocket launcher to take out cars (I believe it's the one in Pike Creek where you end up after Bullion Run).

Turismo on the other hand is child's play, just block a narrow section of road with a Coach or similar vehicle (the main outer road is a useful place for such a trap since you can direct their cars into the wall near some scaffolding up the hill from your hideout as they attempt to go around the Coach and get stuck. Doing this you can win the game with just about any car. Also, just brush past their cars to get a head start instead of starting at the line. With the cars stuck, you can beat this mission with practically anything (my slowest 'record' time has been 201 seconds using a Mr. Whoopee van, with the Perennial coming a close second last at 195 seconds). Of course, these times were done while the Mafia were still friendly (although I was being shot at by the Triads).

The off-road missions can be somewhat annoying, but once you get the hang of the vehicles they become easier as well (avoid driving the Landstalker on odd angles or hitting bumps at speed). Keep a lookout for the Cartel in Gripped! as well, they can actually destroy your car during the mission. It also helps if it isn't raining during those Patriot missions too (it doesn't really matter with A Ride in the Park).
  • Naroon likes this

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:06 AM

Just completed this game on the iPad, so can have a better say in what I found hard on that device...

Paramedic (Glitchy and comes with strict time limit)
Triads and Tribulations (Have no clue why I was stuck on this for the longest time)
Kingdom Come..... (Special Delivery! *Boom*)
Grand Theft Aero (Kept aiming the wrong way and ended up dying)
S.A.M. (You ever tried using a slow moving rocket launcher to destroy a fast moving plane?)
Most Rampages (Especially the headshot and exploding vehicle duties)

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

QUOTE (Gary-X @ Tuesday, Feb 12 2013, 02:06)

I think this for me too, although I'm not sure why. Whenever I play it, it's not as hard as I imagine it to be, but just getting chased by those people stresses the hell out of me. And the rampages. Some are very difficult and they change places if you fail one.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Andreaz1 @ Tuesday, Feb 12 2013, 12:18)
QUOTE (Gary-X @ Tuesday, Feb 12 2013, 02:06)

I think this for me too, although I'm not sure why. Whenever I play it, it's not as hard as I imagine it to be, but just getting chased by those people stresses the hell out of me. And the rampages. Some are very difficult and they change places if you fail one.

Kingdom Come annoys me greatly mainly because if they get to close you f*cked. Rampages are OK for me but its not something I enjoy doing more than once (e.g I can only do them in one playthrough)

TheBrazilian
  • TheBrazilian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

'Express-2-Go'
What a boring and hard mission!! mad.gif

Username.gta
  • Username.gta

[Formerly Gary-X]

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

Provided you use the BP Patriot that Ray gives you in 'Marked Man', then 'Expresso-2-Go' isn't that hard of a mission.

Dragon of death
  • Dragon of death

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:08 AM

Mine is so that flipin grand theft auto mission kenjie gives u it sucks and the stupid garage doesn't let me in I'm still trying to beat it any sugestions?

boygilroy
  • boygilroy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Hate Big 'N Veiny but tolerate it because once you know the endpoint, you can go straight there and have done (and then you can repeat Turismo and try for a bulletproof Cheetah.)

And I think Bait is just foolish, loser assassins who keep getting lost on their way to whack me...

But my least favorite is Paparazzi Purge, because the police Predator is too slow to keep up with the guy's Speeder. So the only way I can complete this mission is to follow him all the way around Portland (in a Speeder) and shooting him when he pulls into the dock on Staunton.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users