Photo

The Social Club

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3,801 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:28 PM Edited by GTA-King, 13 April 2013 - 11:32 PM.

QUOTE (VProductions @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:25)
"I only reminded the people who liked my story." - GTA-King

Damn, so most of the forum liked your story did they?

If you take a look here...

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=503201

...you will see that alot of people enjoyed my story. Those are the people I PMed. icon14.gif

@Zig: I wasn't trying to provoke you at all, man. I was trying to be respectable... & you were being rude. So I reported you so maybe would stop & learn.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

The vulgar, Irish, writer!

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [Expression]

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:31 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 13 April 2013 - 11:34 PM.

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:28)

...you will see that alot of people enjoyed my story. Those are the people I PMed. icon14.gif

Still trying defend yourself. I've got plenty of people here, even some in that list, who've told me your PMs were both impersonal and wrong.

Either way, how many stories have YOU read here, King? How many critiques have you given? How many posts in this forum have you given that don't relate to your generic story in some way, hmm? Only time you slip out from the dark crevices of the woodwork is to talk about your own GTA V story or your other story.

@Zig: I wasn't trying to provoke you at all, man. I was trying to be respectable... & you were being rude. So I reported you so maybe would stop & learn. 

King, EVERYBODY saw what you were doing, and so did I after it was too late. Please don't play the fool now, because it's as clear as daylight what you did. I've got about ten witnesses.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by GTA-King, 13 April 2013 - 11:36 PM.

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:31)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:28)

Still trying defend yourself. I've got plenty of people here, even some in that list, who've told me your PMs were both impersonal and wrong.

Believe what you want, but the truth is that I only PMed the people in that topic who left good feedback.

& I have not read any stories here (yet... as I stated earlier). But I've been skimming through them to draw inspiration on things to apply to my new story. Certains words, indentions, punctuation, ect.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• Members
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:34 PM Edited by Mokrie Dela, 13 April 2013 - 11:38 PM.

QUOTE (Typhus @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 22:06)
Well, you can always discuss characters and themes with me. And it seems a few other folks here share my enthusiasm.
Why don't you tell us about some of your characters? We can have a brainstorming session smile.gif

Yes, sometime I will engage in such a discussion. Not right now as I'm so tired and tryin to type on this piece if sh*t phone is frustrating enough

Most of my characters though, as I'm sure with now writers, reprern some part of myself or have something of myself in them
My current project has two protags - a female of academic mind, easily intimidate an naive, anti confrontational and almost childlike, as I'm sure some of you might have seen from me in some posts.
On the flip side, the male lead is an alpha male type, wuick to anger and quick to resort to violence. Kind of both how I want to be in an abstract way, the stereotypical tough guy, but also (the girl) the pure hearted true hero

I've also had her childhood rife with bullying and such, something that while I as need BULLIED, I spent my entire school life being an outcast, a bit of a loner, only spoke to when being made fun of.
The frustrating thing is this story is based on something else. No characters or storylines are extended but its still BASED off of something, and changing the setting and the entire concept will also change the characters somewhat. Perhaps I'm not skilled enough yet but trying to 'convert' it to non fan fiction has found me in dead end after dead end.

I am still working on my western story - which is NOT fan fiction, but I'm finding the quality very hard to achieve. As strange as it sounds I'm aiming for perfection, something a hundred times better than COL or JIF, and trying to keep it fresh and the immersion factor high. It's challenging and - I didn't know this was possible with writing - exhausting.

Eminence - believe it or not the first two stories I wrote (full length) were not fan fics at all! Completely original but admittedly not that good. Perhaps one fu I will have the courage to post them, with thei cliches and plot hole and bad grammar/language.

One was actuslly based on modding, and inspiration taken from the concept shine NET FORCE, and once I'd finished it and read it back, it was basically a matrix rip off sad.gif
That's why that died.
The other was about assassins, which I think will live again one day.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:36 PM

Believe what you want, but the truth is that I only PMed the people in that topic who left good feedback.

You're still blindly denying something that isn't true! I've got PMs from people who've said otherwise? So quite clearly, you haven't.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:36)

You're still blindly denying something that isn't true! I've got PMs from people who've said otherwise? So quite clearly, you haven't.

I can guarantee you that whoever has PMed you has left at least 1 reply in that thread. icon14.gif

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:40 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:38)

I can guarantee you that whoever has PMed you has left at least 1 reply in that thread. icon14.gif

I can guarantee you, some haven't. In fact, some were quite confused as to why you were PMing them blindly. And either way, you're still trying to fight your corner. I thought you had nothing to prove? Either way, you've apologized, and I've politely told you to do one. So please, go back to the V section. I'll not wait patiently for your next bland comment that has no relation to anything beyond: 1) A reaction 2) Your first sh*tty story. 3) Your up-and-coming story.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:40)

I can guarantee you, some haven't. In fact, some were quite confused as to why you were PMing them blindly. And either way, you're still trying to fight your corner. I thought you had nothing to prove? Either way, you've apologized, and I've politely told you to do one. So please, go back to the V section. I'll not wait patiently for your next bland comment that has no relation to anything beyond: 1) A reaction 2) Your first sh*tty story. 3) Your up-and-coming story.

So quick with the insults...

meh. I tried. confused.gif

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:42)

Insults? Is an insult still an insult if it's based on fact, and not fiction? It's the truth alright. HOW many of your posts aren't based on those three things? Please, show me ONE post -not related to Movies and TV- where you don't mention your GTA V story, an ignorant troll-like reply, or something not related to any of your stories.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:47 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:44)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:42)

Insults? Is an insult still an insult if it's based on fact, and not fiction? It's the truth alright. HOW many of your posts aren't based on those three things? Please, show me ONE post -not related to Movies and TV- where you don't mention your GTA V story, an ignorant troll-like reply, or something not related to any of your stories.

Page 185 of this thread for starters.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 13 April 2013 - 11:56 PM.

[SIZE=2][font=Arial]You mean the pointless little comments you made that EVERYBODY noticed you were only putting to get a reaction from me? Those ones? You're gonna have to try harder to find your point. So far, it's lost in an ocean of your unnecessary posts. Don't believe me? Check out some of the replies from page 185. Cubanwhip knew exactly what you were up to.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:53 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:50)
You mean the pointless little comments you made that EVERYBODY noticed you were only putting to get a reaction from me? Those ones? You're gonna have to try harder to find your point. So far, it's lost in an ocean of your unnecessary posts. Don't believe me? Check out some of the replies from page 185. Cubanwhip knew exactly what you was doing.

You guys are just blinded by your hatred for me, & you think that me actually being decent means I'm trying to provoke you. Sounds like paranoia to me.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:55 PM Edited by Ziggy455, 14 April 2013 - 12:00 AM.

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:53)
You mean the pointless little comments you made that EVERYBODY noticed you were only putting to get a reaction from me? Those ones? You're gonna have to try harder to find your point. So far, it's lost in an ocean of your unnecessary posts. Don't believe me? Check out some of the replies from page 185. Cubanwhip knew exactly what you was doing.

You guys are just blinded by your hatred for me, & you think that me actually being decent means I'm trying to provoke you. Sounds like paranoia to me.

I was taught never to trust people, and that's just on appearance. Getting to know you; f*ck, I wouldn't trust you with your own topic let-alone anything else. If you didn't want to be despised, you should have maybe thought ahead and not clung to your convictions.

GTA-King, what you're doing here, I f*cking see it. wink.gif

And funny how those comments were always the same; AND ONLY in reply to MY posts.

^ I've been reading Jurassic Park. Very different than the movie. More grittier.  icon14.gif

With your trademark little snarky thumb too.

^ Thinner is pretty creepy. Especially what the protagonist does at the end!  mercie_blink.gif

Very formulaic.

Sounds like paranoia to me.

Kinda goes to show that we've literally never had anything good from you. It seems foreign of you to display such an apologetic stance, and thus, we don't trust you. Once again, that's your fault.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:59 PM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:55)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:53)

I was taught never to trust people, and that's just on appearance. Getting to know you; f*ck, I wouldn't trust you with your own topic let-alone anything else. If you didn't want to be despised, you should have maybe thought ahead and not clung to your convictions.

The world is run by advertisements, my friend. icon14.gif

But anyway, I can see you are not willing to let that grudge free. Such a shame, really. Just know that I forgive you. I've spoken my peace, & I'm ready to embrace the future. There will be no more of this tomfoolery.

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by Ziggy455, 14 April 2013 - 12:05 AM.

The world is run by advertisements, my friend.  icon14.gif

I'm not your friend, and the world is made up of two people. Good people and bad people. Whores and pimps. Black and white. And you just keep hiding under that shroud of "campaigning" and "advertisements." but let me leave you with a parting gift.

There's no glory in your story, sir. You haven't achieved anything. I want you to remember that whenever you look at your little .png.

And forgive me? Because I'M the bad guy, right? Go back to the V section, and stay there. Otherwise, I don't want any more of your little smiley-clad comments, alright? You got your answer, now take it and continue on with your life.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:09 AM

Damn, Ziggy your on fire tounge.gif (brofist)

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (Mokrie Dela @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 23:34)
QUOTE (Typhus @ Saturday, Apr 13 2013, 22:06)
Well, you can always discuss characters and themes with me. And it seems a few other folks here share my enthusiasm.
Why don't you tell us about some of your characters? We can have a brainstorming session smile.gif

Yes, sometime I will engage in such a discussion. Not right now as I'm so tired and tryin to type on this piece if sh*t phone is frustrating enough

Most of my characters though, as I'm sure with now writers, reprern some part of myself or have something of myself in them
My current project has two protags - a female of academic mind, easily intimidate an naive, anti confrontational and almost childlike, as I'm sure some of you might have seen from me in some posts.
On the flip side, the male lead is an alpha male type, wuick to anger and quick to resort to violence. Kind of both how I want to be in an abstract way, the stereotypical tough guy, but also (the girl) the pure hearted true hero

I've also had her childhood rife with bullying and such, something that while I as need BULLIED, I spent my entire school life being an outcast, a bit of a loner, only spoke to when being made fun of.
The frustrating thing is this story is based on something else. No characters or storylines are extended but its still BASED off of something, and changing the setting and the entire concept will also change the characters somewhat. Perhaps I'm not skilled enough yet but trying to 'convert' it to non fan fiction has found me in dead end after dead end.

I am still working on my western story - which is NOT fan fiction, but I'm finding the quality very hard to achieve. As strange as it sounds I'm aiming for perfection, something a hundred times better than COL or JIF, and trying to keep it fresh and the immersion factor high. It's challenging and - I didn't know this was possible with writing - exhausting.

Eminence - believe it or not the first two stories I wrote (full length) were not fan fics at all! Completely original but admittedly not that good. Perhaps one fu I will have the courage to post them, with thei cliches and plot hole and bad grammar/language.

One was actuslly based on modding, and inspiration taken from the concept shine NET FORCE, and once I'd finished it and read it back, it was basically a matrix rip off sad.gif
That's why that died.

See, we dont need to waste time argueing with GTA-c*nt, we need to reply to things like this. Give Mokrie some attention, he deserves it. I'm excited to see what your next story is Mokrie biggrin.gif I can't wait .

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

I remember reading that one quite a while a back. I feel so old for some reason.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 00:14)

I remember reading that one quite a while a back. I feel so old for some reason.

Age=Wisdom=Knowledge=Power

Remember that one wink.gif

Ziggy455
  • Ziggy455

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 00:16)

It's more for the fact this'll be my sixth year here and Mokrie's been here for quite some time. I'm not powerful or wise.

VProductions
  • VProductions

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:24 AM

QUOTE (Ziggy455 @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 00:17)
QUOTE (VProductions @ Sunday, Apr 14 2013, 00:16)

It's more for the fact this'll be my sixth year here and Mokrie's been here for quite some time. I'm not powerful or wise.

And heres hoping for another 6 years man wink.gif

Eminence
  • Eminence

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:27 AM

Ziggy, you said a little earlier - and I'm quoting here - "This is the last post I'm going to put on this. Seriously".

Well, that went out the window.

King has apologised. I'm taking that on good faith. He's more than welcome to stick around and I'm looking forward to his story. King - I hate to speak about you as opposed to to you, so... yeah. Stick around. If people want to ignore you then they can ignore you; I'd hope that they can accept your apology and move on with things.

I'd also love it if you'd actually read some of the stuff here instead of talking about potentially reading some of the stuff here. wink.gif

Props to Mokrie for not getting dragged back into it.

Oh, and no more trying to sneak in the last word; this is the last word. Let's have a nice fresh start. In fact...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users