» «
Photo

[IV] Weapon Pack 1 Icon [Colored]

33 replies to this topic
Dhatz
  • Dhatz

editor of GTA.CZ/GTA4

• Members

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:08 AM Edited by Dhatz, 18 May 2009 - 07:09 AM.

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ May 17 2009, 22:21)
QUOTE (Dhatz @ May 17 2009, 21:23)
those gradients mostly don't make sense, it looks quite random.
(I'd better start working on the accurate icons i plan doing since 3 weeks ago, instead of talking.)

this is weird, why is this another texture mod not openable with g-texture? is there another standalone texture editor or how is it possible?

why even viewing this topic. When you dont like it and bothering to post an useless comment

and why did you comment my comment? i said the icons could survive some shading

EDIT: So i imported the files and they worked. Now i can see it looks like regular functional files, but there is still the mystery why can't they be opened with g-texture.

EDIT2: so i've looked at teeth of the spark iv, when i use it to import texture into a wtd file and save it, it comes out unreadable for g-texture, so if you don't want to have broken files in future, use g-texture.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Dhatz @ May 18 2009, 06:08)
(I'd better start working on the accurate icons i plan doing since 3 weeks ago, instead of talking.)

this is weird, why is this another texture mod not openable with g-texture? is there another standalone texture editor or how is it possible?

why even viewing this topic. When you dont like it and bothering to post an useless comment

EDIT: So i imported the files and they worked. Now i can see it looks like regular functional files, but there is still the mystery why can't they be opened with g-texture.

EDIT2: so i've looked at teeth of the spark iv, when i use it to import texture into a wtd file and save it, it comes out unreadable for g-texture, so if you don't want to have broken files in future, use g-texture.

I just exported the icons to .png format and edited in photoshop added some gradient to it and saved it and imported it in weapons.img in .png format so i no g-texture colgate.gif

Dhatz
  • Dhatz

editor of GTA.CZ/GTA4

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:37 AM

QUOTE (zerofreeze @ May 18 2009, 10:10)
QUOTE (Dhatz @ May 18 2009, 06:08)

I just exported the icons to .png format and edited in photoshop added some gradient to it and saved it and imported it in weapons.img in .png format so i no g-texture colgate.gif

and that's why not only your mods produce improper files, people either don't know it or are too lazy or can't convert with photoshop.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:13 PM

New ingame weapon icons of TLAD weapons.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users