» «
Photo

Shadow Arrows

5 replies to this topic
DiscoverProject
  • DiscoverProject

Exploring San Andreas Since 2004

• Members

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:45 PM Edited by DiscoverProject, 14 May 2009 - 07:56 PM.

Not sure if there is a topic about this. I may be the only person that found this.

Not I know what your wondering. "Shadow Arrows?" Wtf. Let me explain.

I'm certainly playing GTA3 on Xbox. (The Double Pack).

Start from Shoreside Vale and head towards Staunton Island crossing the bridge. Now driving on the right side of the road, don't you notice a shadow arrow pointing towards the airport on the left side of the road. And as your still driving before you get on the ramp to the bridge the arrow disappears. It covers the left line, the middle and the arrow shows up on the right line. Get close by it and use your sniper, its a arrow pointing to the airport, and there is no sign that has a arrow. It's just an advertisement board.

I wish I had a camera so I could show you guys.

EDIT: I found a video and it shows the shadow then disappears as he drives by it. Scan the movie through 2:11.

Another Shadow arrows, go to Wichita Gardens, and look at the ghetto apartments, there is also lots of shadow and if you look closely another shadow arrow pointing up towards the sky, there's at least 3 of these on different apartment complexes. Now in order to see these, start at the hideout and look directly up at the apartment complex, not your apartment but the one that is directly left of you if your looking at the Lift bridge at a distance. You know the bridge that's in the middle of the I believe 4 apartment complexes. There should be a huge blob of shadow and look at the top of the apartment where it splits (hard to explain) and you should see a arrow pointing up.

Check this out guys if your playing right now. God, i wish I had a camera, or a youtube video.

Bullet_Chris
  • Bullet_Chris

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:36 PM

Could you post a pic.It's hard to see anything in that LQ video. bored.gif

DiscoverProject
  • DiscoverProject

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

I'm sorry, like I said on the 1st post, I have no pics. I'll try and find some pictures that I related to this subject.

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:07 PM

Message the guy who made the video. He'll give ya a clue. It is a challenge of his, he could of set the arrows.

DiscoverProject
  • DiscoverProject

• Members

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE (Urban Legend @ May 19 2009, 18:07)
Message the guy who made the video. He'll give ya a clue. It is a challenge of his, he could of set the arrows.

No, because I also found these while playing my gta 3 for xbox. I also seen this on my old gta 3 for ps2 back in 03, but just didn't told anyone and kept it to myself.

rav0
  • rav0

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 02:41 PM

It looks like it's a gap between parts of the low-quality version of the island that is used for distant suff and replaced with the higher quality version when you get there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users