I'm sure most of you would have read the Gang Section Weekly. Its was something really different and had plenty of acclaim. Unfortunately Damien and the others behind it couldn't find time to keep it going. The Multiplay Monitor aims to be similar, a weekly newsletter for the denizens of the multiplayer section. We'll cover both gangs and events, bringing you the hottest news and keeping you up to date. The MM will be delivered every Sunday in an annoyingly-professional PDF format.
The kind of content you can expect:
- Gang Reports - Openings, closures and other interesting stuff.
- Events - news, and spotlights.
- Interviews - with good players, organizers, or just people who just like to help around and have fun.
- Weird happenings on the multiplayer boards.
- Ask Uncle Bob - Send your questions through PM. Questions that you'd hesitate to ask in public will be answered by Uncle Bob and posted on the magazine without your name. Just send a PM to Uncle-Bob and he'll work on it.
- Advertisements - Your adverts. We'll fit them in wherever we've got empty space. Your ads maybe either in text or image form, and will be subject to resizing. Please PM your ads to the PR Manager.
- User Submitted Articles - Your own work. Just send a PM to the editor and we'll look into it.
|#01||May 02 - May 16 2009|
|#02||May 17 - May 23 2009|
|#03||May 24 - May 30 2009|
|#04||May 31 - June 06 2009|
|#05||June 07 - June 13 2009|
|#06||June 21 - July 04 2009|
|#07||July 05 - July 18 2009|
Please PM your contributions latest by 4 days before the publication of the issue. Directives for sending them can be found below.
- Articles - Your own articles, pertaining to Gangs, Events or GTA Multiplayer. These are to be sent to the Editor.
- Feedback - Any appreciation or criticism for the magazine. Send them to the PR Manager.
- Ask Uncle Bob - Any questions you've got with regards to multiplayer, or the multiplayer forums. These should be sent to Uncle Bob.
- Advertisements - Go wild, unleash your creativity. But it must be related to GTA Multiplayer, gangs, or events. We accept both text and image ads.
Send them to the PR Manager.
|Publisher||GTArv||Prepares the soft copy and publishes it.|
Also interacts with Uncle Bob.
|Editor||Lochie||Responsible for editing and proofreading all content.|
Also takes care of OpEd articles.
|GTAMP Reporter||scarface1994||Brings you the GTA Multiplayer news, if any.|
|Responsible for selecting an individual for interview and interviewing him/her.|
|Watches the gangs and prepares reports on them.|
|Monitors events and prepares reports on them.|
|Accepts ads and feedback from members, filters out the erm... inappropriate ones.|
|Uncle Bob||Uncle-Bob||Has good know how of gangs, events, and GTA Multiplayer.|
Answers questions posed by anonymous askers in the Ask Uncle Bob Column.
|Cover Designer||ChristopherD||Designs our cover page that is unique to each issue.|
A special thank you to CharmingCharlie for managing the TMM poll!
If you'd like to join the team, just a leave a post here (Except for Uncle Bob -- send me a PM), stating the designation of your choice. Please, join only if you're really interested and willing to put in some effort. You may take up only one job.
|TMM on gtawiki|
|Staff Bulletin Board|
Edited by GTArv, 21 July 2009 - 03:31 PM.