Photo

need help again- Peds riot query

3 replies to this topic
clow4life
  • clow4life

Its Coming September 17th

• Members

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

can you turn off the riot cheat in vie city? i need to no!

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

The Peds riot cheat is the one cheat you do not save your game with. It is permanent, and once you save your game with it enabled, it cannot be undone! Peds riot means all pedestrians hate everything, and it makes completing certain tasks, a la Taxi fares, nigh on impossible.

All other cheats should be fine, and will not effect your game, nor prevent you from getting 100%. But the more permanent ones (Big tyres, Peds riot etc) are the ones you steer clear of (Or at least refrain from saving once activated). The game's warning is there for the permanent cheats, and you could well be stuffed if you have saved your game with Pedestrians Riot enabled.

Moving this to Cheats & Tricks. I've also changed the topic title to properly send the message across.

DiscoverProject
  • DiscoverProject

Exploring San Andreas Since 2004

• Members

Posted 15 May 2009 - 02:18 PM

That and with the rhino tanks I'm pretty sure. You spawn a tank in the middle of the road and not touch it and save the game, the rhino will sit there forever.

flicko
  • flicko

-

• Members

Posted 16 May 2009 - 09:13 AM

QUOTE (DiscoverProject @ May 15 2009, 14:18)
That and with the rhino tanks I'm pretty sure. You spawn a tank in the middle of the road and not touch it and save the game, the rhino will sit there forever.

Is that a regular occurence on your game? Because it's never ever happened to me, and I do not think it is commonly known if it is indeed true. Also, if it was true, than that glitch would be a superb one! Unlimited Rhino usage at any time!

I don't think it is though, since the Spawn a Rhino cheat is not permanent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users