Quantcast

» «
Photo

WE know most cheats won't prevent 100% but...

12 replies to this topic
FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:23 AM

...will cheats cause "glitch's" such as car spawn locations disappearing, etc; I have one save card ; no cheats, an a save card with cheats, both are 100% an almost the same, except for small change's, on the cheat save card, some "spawning" location's disappeared, example the Euros at Camel's Toe, is gone forever, there are a few other change's that are different from my " no-cheat" save card.
Another.. I noticed is the cheat save card has a Sea Sparrow missing at the lake above Sherman Dam.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:30 AM

this is the TROUBLE SHOOTING forum?

So what's the problem?

as above:

When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer & game:

Source of game: DVD, CD-rom, Download.
Operating system PS2, PS3 or Windows users: be sure to mention if you have XP or Vista, (and which Service Pack you have)
Video/Graphics card type + graphics memory
Processor
RAM (random access memory)

If you have installed mods, there is a Troubleshooting forum in the Modding sections

The Cheats used/active?

This will help to identify the problem.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:39 AM

QUOTE (FireGod @ May 8 2009, 10:53)
example the Euros at Camel's Toe, is gone forever

If you completed the export missions and exported the Euros, it's not even a problem. The Euros only spawns at the Camel's Toe when it is required on the export list.

Also, this would be better suited to Cheats & Tricks. Moved

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:12 PM Edited by FireGod, 10 May 2009 - 06:24 PM.

QUOTE (girishb @ May 8 2009, 05:39)
QUOTE (FireGod @ May 8 2009, 10:53)
example the Euros at Camel's Toe, is gone forever

If you completed the export missions and exported the Euros, it's not even a problem. The Euros only spawns at the Camel's Toe when it is required on the export list.

Also, this would be better suited to Cheats & Tricks. Moved

ahhh ....ha , that explains everything, 10 thumbs up ; you made my day, I was puzzled, now I am not , thanks to you.

btw.. is this disappearing Euro's true for other spawns that vanish when you complete certain missions? I was starting to think my disk was damaged, again thanks.

also, sorry..about putting it in this forum, you may move it if you prefer..thx for the heads up.
ohh...k? I just now see you moved it, cool , as it should be.

edit: Can you see this Euro's at the start of the game, if you can survive the 4 star attacks by cops, of course.

I like to see whats available when, where, at differant stages of the game,this tricks forum is very use full for this endeavor.

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (FireGod @ May 10 2009, 23:42)
edit: Can you see this Euro's at the start of the game, if you can survive the 4 star attacks by cops, of course.

Nope. As I said, it only spawns there when it is required on the export list and disappears after it has been exported.

As for the other 'disappearing' spawns, it would help if you state the exact location of these spawns or mark them on the map so that someone can check them out.

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 10 May 2009 - 06:34 PM Edited by FireGod, 10 May 2009 - 06:37 PM.

QUOTE (girishb @ May 10 2009, 18:29)

Nope. As I said, it only spawns there when it is required on the export list and disappears after it has been exported.

As for the other 'disappearing' spawns, it would help if you state the exact location of these spawns or mark them on the map so that someone can check them out.

Thanks again for your very helpfull replys...ok , one is the Sea Sparrow that spawns " above " the Sherman Dam by that lil boat house, a votex and armor spawn there (that lake, there are teepee's close by), at some point, it vanished forever...is there a trigger that cause's this, like when you do a mission or other thing.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (FireGod @ May 10 2009, 18:34)

Thanks again for your very helpfull replys...ok , one is the Sea Sparrow that spawns " above " the Sherman Dam by that lil boat house, a votex and armor spawn there (that lake, there are teepee's close by), at some point, it vanished forever...is there a trigger that cause's this, like when you do a mission or other thing.

I sometimes see a Skimmer there. I don't think I've ever seen a Sea Sparrow there.
There's a Sea Sparrow (& a Skimmer) that regularly spawn below the dam, on the opposite side to where to land for mission Dam and Blast

Steve

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 11 May 2009 - 08:30 PM Edited by FireGod, 12 May 2009 - 02:10 AM.

QUOTE (Steve Crook @ May 11 2009, 00:52)

I sometimes see a Skimmer there. I don't think I've ever seen a Sea Sparrow there.
There's a Sea Sparrow (& a Skimmer) that regularly spawn below the dam, on the opposite side to where to land for mission Dam and Blast

Steve

It spawned there on my v.1 for a long time, but at some point...vanished! I'd like to find out at what point this happens , or , if I triggered a glitch somehow to make it appear (PS2 v.1) I used no cheats on this save card.

Every time some one reports, like your experience, it gives me more reason to suspect a glitch, so your info was help full in that regard,again thx.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (FireGod @ May 11 2009, 20:30)
QUOTE (Steve Crook @ May 11 2009, 00:52)
QUOTE (FireGod @ May 10 2009, 18:34)

Steve

It spawned there on my v.1 for a long time, but at some point...vanished! I'd like to find out at what point this happens , or , if I triggered a glitch somehow to make it appear (PS2 v.1) I used no cheats on this save card.

Every time some one reports, like your experience, it gives me more reason to suspect a glitch, so your info was help full in that regard,again thx.

You've got so many quotes!
Which one are you talking about now!?

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 12 May 2009 - 01:46 AM Edited by FireGod, 12 May 2009 - 02:30 AM.

=Steve Crook,May 11 2009, 00:52]

Steve

Your so right weasel, I dis like all the confusing qoutes aswell . This is the one I intended for, I made the effort to learn the quote system just now , I'll do it this way to help the problem this creates, to go away, thx; good advice.

There seems to be a few differences between the v.1 an v.2 besides the coffee thing, that drives me nuts, maybe that's why my Sea Sparrow there , above the dam vanished sad.gif

edit: also, the BF injection at Santa Maria beach does not spawn as it once did, it vanished.
I'm trying to figure out if a glitch was triggered, or they vanish after a certain mission or task.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (FireGod @ May 10 2009, 18:12)
Can you see this Euro's at the start of the game, if you can survive the 4 star attacks by cops, of course.

Not where it spawns as noted already, but during vigilante, yes, as a target, if you apply a start and cancel mission trick. When you restart the mission, it would sometimes appear as your first target.

BlackGuard
  • BlackGuard

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 May 2009 - 07:09 PM

QUOTE (FireGod @ May 12 2009, 01:46)

also, the BF injection at Santa Maria beach does not spawn as it once did, it vanished.
I'm trying to figure out if a glitch was triggered, or they vanish after a certain mission or task.

The BF injection at Santa Maria Beach spawns only when it is required on the export list: http://www.gamefaqs....le/914983/33802

FireGod
  • FireGod

CJ would be so proud

• Members

Posted 13 May 2009 - 12:03 AM Edited by FireGod, 13 May 2009 - 12:07 AM.

QUOTE (BlackGuard @ May 12 2009, 19:09)

The BF injection at Santa Maria Beach spawns only when it is required on the export list: http://www.gamefaqs....le/914983/33802

That explains it more, now I know it was just a normal progression of the game,thx; most help full answer. I did not even consider that, but it makes sense, the euro's was spawning at camel toe like the BF at Maria beach, for you to complete the export job.

Now, I'm still wondering how the Sea Sparrow was spawning for a time above the dam, then vanished, on v.1 PS2, I assumed it might have been a glitch, I liked it being there, an wish it had stayed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users