so if u would like to tell me or show me by adding me to ur friend list
u can

thank u for looking at my topic

MMDeveloper
  • MMDeveloper

Molecularly Unstable

• Members

Posted 06 May 2009 - 04:47 PM

there are lots of glitches, usually "protection glitches" where you can glitch inside a building, or inside a support column of an overpass, or in a corner where 2 walls meet.

Some have been found and put on youtube (I have a few on my youtube) but I'm positive the city as a whole has a LOT of unfound glitches. Just have to go out and find them.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

I am really not a Glitch Hunter, but this thread reminded me of a question I have been meaning to ask here and is on subject:

I was in a DM (several months ago actually) at the Prison and someone had glitched into the Church! (the building with the courtyard)

I played maybe 3 or 4 times with the guy but could never catch him getting in. Once he left, I went to FM and spent close to two hours combing every inch of the building (including roof and security light that is over the doorway) and could find nothing.

I know that you can use the 'Heli underground' glitch to get into buildings all over the map, but the church at the Prison is too small to accomodate a Heli and the guy did not go get one.

Has anyone ever heard of this glitch???

TruXter
  • TruXter

retXurT

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:42 AM

Roler Coaster Glitch

Hit it just right and you will see a glitch. Dunno what it will do with a helli =-\

MMDeveloper
  • MMDeveloper

Molecularly Unstable

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:50 AM

probably the same way I get into the "caged off" area of the prison... using an "under the map with chopper" glitch...

Izzy Blackless
  • Izzy Blackless

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 07 May 2009 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (ChristopherD @ May 6 2009, 19:33)
I am really not a Glitch Hunter, but this thread reminded me of a question I have been meaning to ask here and is on subject:

I was in a DM (several months ago actually) at the Prison and someone had glitched into the Church! (the building with the courtyard)

I played maybe 3 or 4 times with the guy but could never catch him getting in.  Once he left, I went to FM and spent close to two hours combing every inch of the building (including roof and security light that is over the doorway) and could find nothing.

I know that you can use the 'Heli underground' glitch to get into buildings all over the map, but the church at the Prison is too small to accomodate a Heli and the guy did not go get one.

Has anyone ever heard of this glitch???

yeah i have heard of it. this guy told me not to show anyone..but i can't stand when people use the glitches to cheat in like DM and TDM. i never glitch in those modes..only in freemode to show people...or to get the glitchers

i show alot of people when i'm in freemode..you get into the church by hanging on to one of the walls on the side of the building then shimmering across into the building....if your on the playstation add me chastityv and i can show you.

i know about a few glitches....theres the one where you get under the river...i found a new one in the other day near that arch thing

day59
  • day59

BANNED jk.-.

• Members

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:56 PM

would u all pls show me by addin my accout then invitin me to ur game pls

UH60
  • UH60

Professional Halfwit.

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (day59 @ May 7 2009, 15:56)
would u all pls show me by addin my accout then invitin me to ur game pls

Lol man, just lol lol.gif .

alx-ndr
  • alx-ndr

Ban ends never at never o'clock

• BUSTED!

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

go to the swing glitch... park an ambulance under the right swing and a normal car under the right... get on an nrg and park it so its touching the front of both of them... then fly an annihilator into the nrg.

ChristopherD
  • ChristopherD

D1RTY4L1FE

• D1RTY12
  • United-States

Posted 07 May 2009 - 08:46 PM

QUOTE (alx-ndr @ May 7 2009, 16:14)
go to the swing glitch... park an ambulance under the right swing and a normal car under the right... get on an nrg and park it so its touching the front of both of them... then fly an annihilator into the nrg.

lol...thanks for clearing this one up...thought you might get in using the Jet Pack...lmao

@IZZY: Thanks! Gonna try it tonight! icon14.gif

Izzy Blackless
  • Izzy Blackless

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:37 AM

QUOTE (ChristopherD @ May 7 2009, 20:46)

cool man, good luck colgate.gif

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2009 - 12:55 AM

QUOTE (Izzy Blackless @ May 6 2009, 20:01)
yeah i have heard of it. this guy told me not to show anyone..but i can't stand when people use the glitches to cheat in like DM and TDM. i never glitch in those modes..only in freemode to show people...or to get the glitchers

i show alot of people when i'm in freemode..you get into the church by hanging on to one of the walls on the side of the building then shimmering across into the building....if your on the playstation add me chastityv and i can show you.

i know about a few glitches....theres the one where you get under the river...i found a new one in the other day near that arch thing

heh, some guy showed me a bunch of those, almost endless, including that one. Like you said just go to the right side of the church, jump parallel to the side of the Church onto the wall and shimmy left, may take a few trys icon14.gif

Izzy Blackless
  • Izzy Blackless

Player Hater

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:32 AM

it amazes me how many glitches are in this game...which leads me to another question..how do people find them? i know its spreads from person to person (hehe like swine flu) but i'd love to know how the guy who first found out about them and how he found out about them...

UH60
  • UH60

Professional Halfwit.

• BUSTED!

Posted 08 May 2009 - 05:34 AM

LOL, didn't realize till now.

Easy - IZZY. dozingoff.gif

MrJohn666
  • MrJohn666

citizen erased

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (Izzy Blackless @ May 8 2009, 06:32)
it amazes me how many glitches are in this game...which leads me to another question..how do people find them? i know its spreads from person to person (hehe like swine flu) but i'd love to know how the guy who first found out about them and how he found out about them...

Given the number of players of the game and limited scope of the environment, sooner or later we are all going to experience something weird on the map that we can replicate, that could lead to an advantage in some modes, or just fun to recreate with friends.

That and there are people who just search EVERY part of a game, controls, charactors, objects etc until they find sh*t.

I found a glitch, caused by a different glitch last week, so am hoping to recreate it sometime.

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 08 May 2009 - 07:44 AM

I found a glitch at the airport...where you can actually enter a building. Even the cops can't do sh*t once your inside.

YukiEiri
  • YukiEiri

l33t nekkid skillz...

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 May 2009 - 08:36 AM

QUOTE (McLovin2404 @ May 8 2009, 07:44)
I found a glitch at the airport...where you can actually enter a building. Even the cops can't do sh*t once your inside.

I .. I really should not .. do .. this..

Fight the urge!

Let this be just a pointless post! Do not give in to the Dark Side ™...

ric-013
  • ric-013

Casual Lurker

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (ChristopherD @ May 7 2009, 16:46)
QUOTE (alx-ndr @ May 7 2009, 16:14)

lol...thanks for clearing this one up...thought you might get in using the Jet Pack...lmao

one more thing...to help u shimmy inside tha wall, get as much in the corner as u can and aim away from the wall u want to go tru ( this push ur character abit closer to the wall ) then just jump and shimmy inside

goodluck!!!

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (MMDeveloper @ May 6 2009, 16:50)
probably the same way I get into the "caged off" area of the prison... using an "under the map with chopper" glitch...

If you're bored, have a long game, people with a mic and want some amusing "WTF" comments, glitching inside the prison can be hilarious. Of course it's boring as hell stuck inside there...

I think a few glitches are found by chance but most are found by people who will fly into everything, shimmy every surface, jump into everything.

TheBruceter
  • TheBruceter

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:05 PM

Was in a FM and was mucking about on the first island and 1 other guy. Trying to describe where it is, is a c*nt lol The middle bridge from the first island to Bohan and the 2nd island, just before it to your right, there's jump that goes over a swimming pool and a road going round the side of the island (1 of the races online starts on this straight.)

I had just been hanging about at the pool (done the jump and flipped my car) and thsi guy came over and kept trying to kill me, i got him alot so he started running away. He got to a pier bit out at the side of the road and jumped down into the water(i left him for a bit) and he managed to glitch down round about there. Same style, grabbing a ledge and doing something or other.

On 1 of the islands (the one with the graveyard) a building close to there, not the one you can climb up but the one next to it otehr side of the alley, you can glitch in.

I think everyone knows about the glitch in at the airport. I can never do it ha ha well takes me ages so hard to try and get the person thats glitched in there if i'm taking ages doing it ha ha

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:55 PM Edited by Ethereal_NYC, 12 May 2009 - 04:58 PM.

damn I haven't been inside any buildings your not supposed to be

I tried the chopper trick under the map but everythin I tried to get into smashed and killed me (except the airport hangar)

any other recommended places?

I still have never been able to get into the china shop after doin it once by mistake

and I've never gotten the shimmy trick to work

MMDeveloper
  • MMDeveloper

Molecularly Unstable

• Members

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:07 AM

try these 3

http://www.youtube.c...ser/MMDeveloper

day59
  • day59

BANNED jk.-.

• Members

Posted 15 May 2009 - 08:27 PM

WHAT HAPPENS !!http://media.gtanet....-128/icon44.gif

day59
  • day59

BANNED jk.-.

• Members

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:11 PM

i need help and can u go inside some bulding while your in death match and you dont have another guy helping u

??

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:17 PM

Could you be more elaborate about airport glitch or actual locations of other, like the airport building entering glitch? notify.gif

SICKRAGE
  • SICKRAGE

-TώΪςτξD §ÿηDϊÇÅtε-

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:53 PM Edited by SICKRAGE, 01 June 2009 - 12:40 PM.

Here's where it's at. You go through the ground.

user posted image

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE (BuzzBeerCompany @ May 28 2009, 17:17)
Could you be more elaborate about airport glitch or actual locations of other, like the airport building entering glitch?  notify.gif

I wish people would stop spreading them. The fun in glitches is when nobody else knows how to do them. So you should just make a friend who knows how or figure it out yourself. Too many people know already and it sucks. Even with the above map, you wont figure it out at all, you need to be shown how to do it.

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:27 PM

Yeah it would suck if everyone was on a level playing field dozingoff.gif

BuzzBeerCompany
  • BuzzBeerCompany

Cereal Killer

• Members

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:18 AM

QUOTE (SICKRAGE @ May 28 2009, 22:53)
Here's where it's at. You go through the ground.

user posted image

Glitchy McGlitchGlitch Thread: There was 1 more shown to me, but its in a very tight spot, the Annihilator seems to big but the Maverick did not work for me at either location. It's in the Gas company, to the (looking at the map) left of the airport. Around the back of the 2 central tanks there are 2 trailer tankers, the ground between them is the glitch. It will also submerse you.

Thats the one I mentioned before in my glitch thread, I didn't find it easier.

Tonksi
  • Tonksi

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:20 AM

i only use 2 glitches right now... and only to get out sticky situations

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users