• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

No comment? sad.gif

JOJOXX
  • JOJOXX

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 February 2010 - 04:08 PM

GTA!!! I played your missions and I love it,because you have nice designs,and ideas biggrin.gif icon14.gif moto_whistle.gif

Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

@LIFE IN ARMY:-
A MINDBLOWING MISSION
U MAKE MISSIONS BETTER THAN ROCKSTAR
biggrin.gif cool.gif suicidal.gif

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:55 PM

Life In Army is a pretty organized, interactive, and fun mission.

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:15 PM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Feb 27 2010, 21:55)
Life In Army is a pretty organized, interactive, and fun mission.

Thanx!

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 28 February 2010 - 07:49 PM

No prob, can't wait for more.

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:39 AM

Hi there,

I got your message about reviewing your missions. I did some of them and I give you my thoughts smile.gif .

MythBusting in GTA SA:

- The Dialog is very good, the vocabulary is rich and varied. There is some typing mistakes but they're quite rare.
- Difficulty is easy, as the mission is more focused on exploration and enemies doesn't seem to react very much from long range attacks.
- The presentation/cutscene is also very good. Nice viewing angle between different
cutscenes, especially when actors are moving.
- The length of the mission is good. It can be done around 6minutes. CJ goes to Tierra Robada to see the UFO crash site, from there he saw aliens who also saw him. Cj escapes to castillo del Diablo meets Cesar beat up by serial killer and saves him. At the end, CJ went back to the crashsite and kills the aliens.
- There is a bug in a cutscene where CJ escapes from the aliens. CJ was expected to fall into the river but his model was still on the cliff.

Action Team:

- Difficulty is overall easy, most of the mission is focused on exploration and enemies can be killed easily without serious harm with a sniper. Enemies inside the house have weak shot accuracy and are dispatched easily.
- The Presentation/cutscene is well done. The same quality level as MythBusting in GTA SA mission. Nothing to add more.
- The length of the mission is excellent. It can be done around 10 minutes. CJ, Sweet & Claude are being together and are chilling at the countryside. There, they heard the enemies (which consists of important GTASA characters tounge.gif ) are going to conquer Los Santos. The good trio ambush their plan and kill all the enemies and their leader Mr.Dan. They succeed!!!
- The dead body of Mr.Dan is still there at the "Mr.Dan is mortally wounded" cutscene. But there is no way to remove it since it's an objective actor. So it's not a big deal.

Action Team part 2:

- Difficulty is a little bit difficult. Some enemies are well hidden and have strong accuracies. But with the choice of weapons, it's far doable.
- The length of the mission is alright. It can be done in 5 minutes. There is less exploration involved but the difficulty makes the whole mission quite well balanced. The good trio wants to take back Grove Street from the enemies.
- There is some weird bugs in this mission. There is one guy inside the house whose standing through the bed. Is the guy sleeping or standing on top of the bed? The part where the player has to blast cars, there is no car around, instead there only enemies to blast.

I can tell you are a very skilled mission designer. All the missions I played so far are top quality
with strong originality, impressive narration, balanced difficulty, satisfying length and comprehensive objectives. Keep up the good work man, you're amongst the best of all biggrin.gif .

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:51 AM

Thanx for your comments Man!
About the bugs:-
There is one guy inside the house whose standing through the bed

I have no control over it. Actually if you play the mission again the bed might be at another place. Game randomly selects the position of objects in rooms.

The part where the player has to blast cars, there is no car around, instead there only enemies to blast.

There are cars in the center of street, as far as I remember. You cant kill that much enemies( part of story tounge.gif )So you can blast the cars and kill all of them!

Ronieee
  • Ronieee

-_-

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

The MythBusting in GTA SA was pretty easy just because the aliens don't attack you if you stand behind the rock. You can try putting the "attack direct" command if you didn't, maybe they will attack the player then.
And the life in army was awesome and realistic icon14.gif

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:50 PM Edited by AznKei, 05 April 2010 - 08:07 PM.

Ok let's review your another set of missions.

GTA!!! missions (overall):

- Presentation: It's excellent, all the cutscene is well positionned. Nothing to add more.
- Writing: It's excellent, the vocabulary is rich and varied.

Back to Liberty City:

- Length: It can be done in 6 minutes. Claude asks CJ help to take out bad guys in Saint-Mark bistro, liberty city. The player and Claude drives from Grove Street to LS airport. They take out bad guys inside the plane (no reaction from civilians) and parachute on top of the enemy base.
- Difficulty: It's average. Enemies with combat shotguns can be very punishing (they'll always do). Inside the bistro, I just mowed the enemies down with miniguns (CJ caries it too).
- Variety: Good variety of enemies and weapons, good choice of scenery too. In comparison of the length, it's impressive.

Camp at Chiliad:

- Length: It's great as it can be done in 10 minutes. CJ and his friend Joe went to the countryside chilling. Then Joe asks CJ to go together at Mount Chiliad. Mysterious things happen there. They heard a plane crash and Joe asks CJ to run (like 5 feet to the checkpoint tounge.gif ). And then CJ is tasked to kill enemies by stealh killing in a long floating platforms (very creative there, looks like a Super Mario game). At the end, CJ saves an old woman inside the cabin, but her name sounds familiar...
- Difficulty: It can a little bit difficult, especially if the player fall from the floating platforms which is instant death. There is a lot of stealth killing (like if most enemies didn't notice this tounge.gif ). At the end, CJ got a machine gun for a reward.
- Variety: There is a lack of variety for the enemies and the
weapons. But the idea of floating platforms makes the mission interesting and unique.

Edge Battle:

- Length: It can be done in 6 minutes. CJ and Claude are going to LS highest tower to beat some bad guys. Claude takes action to the floating platforms by taking the money from the main antagonist, while CJ decides to stay on the rooftop.
- Difficulty: It's average. Enemies try to gun you down but the player can kill them by pushing them off the floating platforms. There is an abundance of healthpacks and armors, so being hit by enemies bullets is not much of an issue.
- Variety: There is a lack of variety for the enemies and the weapons. But the idea of floating platforms makes the mission interesting and unique.

They're really impressive missions icon14.gif . I guess you're known with the
floating platforms as I also saw your moving car tutorial. The presentation is excellent which
is well known for your style, the same can be said for the writing. The length is good in
general, they are neither too long or too short. Difficulty is average, I guess you did on
purpose to make the missions more user-friendly and less frustating. Variety are satifying
enough, especially the floating platforms.

Anyways, that's all for today. See you later biggrin.gif .

hetment
  • hetment

GTA 4 and gta san andreas. the best gta games ever!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 10:56 AM

what can i say......... Your army in a day or life in a army mission si awesome man... Well.. expet one thing.. i LOVED to go to campfie and strange is when i get fire the whole campfire starts burning lmao and the campers are there sitting enjoying hottness around them cool.gif .. and its good and awesome btw how u did those camfires talkings?/ made the checkpoint in same places and got the result of talkings?

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:52 PM

QUOTE (hetment @ Apr 7 2010, 10:56)
what can i say......... Your army in a day or life in a army mission si awesome man... Well.. expet one thing.. i LOVED to go to campfie and strange is when i get fire the whole campfire starts burning lmao and the campers are there sitting enjoying hottness around them cool.gif .. and its good and awesome btw how u did those camfires talkings?/ made the checkpoint in same places and got the result of talkings?

Welcome back man. Its good to see you back. First I made a small checkpoint there, then I made a Timeout objective(a special objective) with the dialogs( made sure I set show time to NO). biggrin.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 01:56 PM

Update:- Future Missions of Life in Army Series Wont feature the camp because I am not able to make a good story because of memory overloading.(The Camp itself is made up of around 60 object). Sorry! smile.gif

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 07 April 2010 - 02:21 PM

lol hey gta.. its not sure whether i will start making my missions again due to my sa mis match with dyom .. but i think it may happen now .. and if i do start making some rare missions i will create a new topic for my mission though biggrin.gif .. oh and why dont u say camp got bombed? tounge.gif .. then no one can argue u wheres the camp haha.. say u ran and camp got bombed.. lol u may do this but u have to do something of the camp for making some players belive in no camp tounge.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

Update:- Guys I have added a new mission!
The Wanted!
Link:-
http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=5524

Tell me If you like it! biggrin.gif

AznKei
  • AznKei

DYOM reviewer

• Members

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:57 PM Edited by AznKei, 03 June 2010 - 04:16 AM.

Hello! As requested, I tried your latest mission "The Wanted!". Here's my thoughts:

- Writing: They're excellent, pretty much at professional writing level. Nice text coloring too, to make the objective clearer for the readers.
- Presentation: They're excellent. Excellent viewing angle and timing between cutscenes. Nice objects placement to make the mission more epic.
- Length: Very long, it can be done in 16 minutes. You play as Jason freeman, a member of a team tasked to kill Andrew Jackson. The player and his 3 allies has to go to many different places around Los Santos to find the main enemy.
- Difficuly: Medium. For a long mission like this, I'm really impressed that the difficulty stays smooth, making more accessible for most people. The enemies generally have low accuracies and there's plenty of health packs and armors. The player is equipped with an AK-47 or M4 and the same can be said to your allies weapons.
- Variety: Excellent. There's a lot of different models, mostly from the bad guys side. A lot of different weapons that the player can try, good choice of vehicles like the patriot and a motorbike. Very good use of objects like the mansion's entrance and the suspended platforms, very original.

This is an impressive mission and the design was done with excellent quality, highly recommended mission icon14.gif cookie.gif . Excellent job for designing the mission and keep up the good work. biggrin.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:50 AM Edited by GTA!!!, 03 June 2010 - 02:06 PM.

QUOTE (AznKei @ Jun 2 2010, 19:57)
Hello! As requested, I tried your latest mission "The Wanted!". Here's my thoughts:

- Writing: They're excellent, pretty much at professional writing level. Nice text coloring too, to make the objective clearer for the readers.
- Presentation: They're excellent. Excellent viewing angle and timing between cutscenes. Nice objects placement to make the mission more epic.
- Length: Very long, it can be done in 16 minutes. You play as Jason freeman, a member of a team tasked to kill Andrew Jackson.The player and his 3 allies has to go to many different places around Los Santos to find the main enemy.
- Difficuly: Medium. For a long mission like this, I'm really impressed that the difficulty stays smooth, making more accessible for most people. The enemies generally have low accuracies and there's plenty of health packs and armors. The player is equipped with an AK-47 or M4 and the same can be said to your allies weapons.
-  Variety: Excellent. There's a lot of different models, mostly from the bad guys side. A lot of different weapons that the player can try, good choice of vehicles like the patriot and a motorbike. Very good use of objects like the mansion's entrance and the suspended platforms at the top of the Los Santos highest tower, very original.

This is an impressive mission and the design was done with excellent quality, highly recommended mission icon14.gif   cookie.gif . Excellent job for designing the mission and keep up the good work. biggrin.gif  

Thanks a lot man! icon14.gif

Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (GTA!!! @ Jun 2 2010, 10:35)
Update:- Guys I  have added  a new mission!
The Wanted!

suicidal.gif ph34r.gif happy.gif colgate.gif biggrin.gif

GTA!!! will win "THE DYOM CONTEST #3"

@LOL i'd better stop making my mission any further...hehe...!!!!!!

@GTA!!! YOU ROCK man!!!!

@great cutscenes.

@great presentation.

@yeah...I've heard u spent 18hrs on making this ever wonderfull mission.

@ROFL

@hey GTA!!! one last thing can u tell me your real name....

-BULLY15

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Bully15 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:03)
The Wanted!

@GTA!!! YOU ROCK man!!!!

@great cutscenes.

@great presentation.

@ROFL

-BULLY15

18 hrs? LOL! Who told you that? And this is a forum I will not disclose my real name to anyone. Thanks for the comments though.About me winning the contest hmm I dont think so. bored.gif

Bully15
  • Bully15

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

QUOTE (Bully15 @ Jun 3 2010, 09:03)
The Wanted!

@GTA!!! YOU ROCK man!!!!

@great cutscenes.

@great presentation.

@ROFL

-BULLY15

@HEY GTA!!! I DIDN'T MEAN ANY THING OFFENSIVE AGAINST U BY ANY MEANS.....

@SORRY IF I'VE COMMENTED ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ dontgetit.gif icon14.gif wow.gif biggrin.gif colgate.gif sly.gif suicidal.gif

hetment
  • hetment

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:31 PM

lol bully 15 keep your caps down for a bit please... and GTA!! your wanted mission was awesome man... i dont know If mine will be good biggrin.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

Is the mission Crashing for some people? Just asking.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

I tried "The Wanted", it was good, I liked the shadows idea which was original, but this guy with the minigun don't care if you're in the shadows or not, he sees you. I gave up on the 7th try, because always it was or the minigun or something before it \:

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Jun 3 2010, 14:53)
I tried "The Wanted", it was good, I liked the shadows idea which was original, but this guy with the minigun don't care if you're in the shadows or not, he sees you. I gave up on the 7th try, because always it was or the minigun or something before it \:

Hmm.. You just need to be quick. I use the silenced pistol to take the headshot. I you are unable to do it.Try BAGUVIX. tounge2.gif But the mission can be done without cheats.

Kratos2000
  • Kratos2000

;)

• Members

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:28 PM

QUOTE (GTA!!! @ Jun 3 2010, 15:05)
QUOTE (Kratos2000 @ Jun 3 2010, 14:53)
I tried "The Wanted", it was good, I  liked the shadows idea which was original, but this guy with the minigun don't care if you're in the shadows or not, he sees you. I gave up on the 7th try, because always it was or the minigun or something before it \:

Hmm.. You just need to be quick. I use the silenced pistol to take the headshot. I you are unable to do it.Try BAGUVIX. tounge2.gif But the mission can be done without cheats.

Well, I will give it another try with baguvix in the minigun part (I don't user cheats usually.)

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:46 AM Edited by GTA!!!, 04 June 2010 - 06:56 AM.

Stuck somewhere in 'The Wanted'? Well here is the Walkthrough :-
PART 1

PART 2

A big Thanks to AZNKEI for making the video.

Brian Walker
  • Brian Walker

Nope, i am not alive, not inside, and i'm not a fool

• Members

Posted 04 June 2010 - 11:36 AM

inter dimension o.0 original

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Brian Walker @ Jun 4 2010, 11:36)
inter dimension o.0 original

Thanx! tounge.gif Any more comments, crashes,bugs? biggrin.gif

GTA!!!
  • GTA!!!

DYOM Mission Designer!

• Members

Posted 23 June 2010 - 02:45 PM

Guy I have added a new mission!
The Story of A Cop
http://dyom.gtagames...ct=show&id=6165

Hope you will like it!

LnDProductions
  • LnDProductions

Homeboy

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 23 June 2010 - 06:40 PM Edited by leoncj, 17 October 2010 - 03:18 PM.

AWESOME Mission man! Damn! Cool horror mission! Man I got a shock when that girl explode biggrin.gif then I got a shock when I didn't knew what to do when Mark screamed that he's stuck in the car biggrin.gif great mission man tounge.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users