Made by Dageron.
Thanks to (A-Z): Chipsman, GooD-NTS, Seemann.
New GTA IV editor of placement files, completely different from his prototypes. (I know only two tools like mine). Quick and easy, it will allow you to edit any wpl/xpl data!
- Opening/Creating/Saving .WPL and .XPL.
- Exporting data to a text file for later review and editing.
- Import data from text files.
- Fast data copying.
- Search in all sections.
- Presentation of data in tabular form .**
- Possibility of quick re-placement/rotation main section (in groups).
- Ability to work with hashes/model names (optional )***.
- Possibility of calculating the model name by hash and hash by name (using hashes.ini).
- Quick creation of backup copies.
** To work directly with the cells of the table, add the correct item in the settings.
*** To change a parameter has a need to reload the file. Using the names may slightly increase the speed of reading.
Hashes are taken from hashes.ini, wich is situated at the tool dictionary. If you add new object to the game, dont forget to write it hash there (use "Hash calculator" if nesessary).
The main feature for my mind - function of exporting data to .DAT and next time importing! It makes modding pretty easy like in old GTA-games (III/VC/SA).
P.S. Webmasters, please, dont host this tool) It will be updated many times.
Edited by |Dageron|, 04 May 2009 - 09:51 AM.