Bon Jovi

No replies to this topic
Slamman
  • Slamman

Smote

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 May 2009 - 07:02 AM

Watching the other night, a girl is picked out of the audience to sing karaoke style "Wanted Dead or Alive", for special guest in attendance, Jon Bon Jovi.

Actually, technically, Jon Bongiovi is his real name... I couldn't help but to sing along as well. I would say it's his best song of all time. Hell, even in the third season of Miami Vice! (one with country legend Willie Nelson as a Texas Ranger)

Where was this? The new Jimmy Fallon late night talk show. I'd been watching him with guests like Denis Leary, where the quality level goes up a bit, but he is largely hit and miss. Was hoping they touch on his better acting moment, in U-571

Alas, nope.

The loosely made claim that Bon Jovi is the hardest touring band came up, based upon some stat somewhere, I find that hard to swallow. Plenty of bands slog it out on the road. However, a new album is in the works, and Jon joked that he had left guitarist Richie Sambora leaning over a pad writing lyrics, while asking where he was going, so the joke punchline is that Richie was stewing over that! haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users