Photo

My problem with R* Toronto

128 replies to this topic
C06alt
  • C06alt

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 12:46 AM

There's not going to be an official anti cheat for this game at this stage imo. its to late and costly and was not factored into the original budget.
That decision was decided on long ago and its set in stone. But recoil is easy to change for R*.

Nietzsche's God
  • Nietzsche's God

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:44 AM

Is it possible that if R* do implement the recoil for the mouse users, then the gamepad players will later play even more better than the mouse users?

All I know is that the gamepad players are having trouble from what I've seen in these posts (I can't verify that claim since I never used a gamepad on my pc), then something must be done for to allow mouse players and gamepad players to have equal chance in competing.

ivantoar
  • ivantoar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 July 2011 - 06:10 AM

I bought an Xbox 360 controller last week and I found the first point is right.

I made a video about it.

CoSm1c gAm3r
  • CoSm1c gAm3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

C06alt Im totally agree with you. I tried to read this thread but I saw that almost everybody criticizes you about mouse gameplay so I stopped reading because it is pointless to argue with that kind of morons and even less pointless is to read them.

I am annoyed from first day I played gta 4
It was so boring to eliminate everybody from blind firing with perfect headshot. I managed to do so many headshots that firefights with thousands of policeman start to be so boring I even made my own record of fighting with police. It was more than 10 hours... with thousands of policeman/ swat/ FBI dead then it started to be pointless and boring. As escaping from police on highest star was to hard I found great spot to defend myself, kill as many policeman till I get bored and then runaway without being annoyed by police.
This recoil less firefights ruins gameplay totally. So Im searching way to fix this anD i had idea to make mouse LMB works as controller button to get PROPER recoil. (Im using gamepad only for heli and sometimes to drive a car rest of game I like to play on keyboard and mouse) . I tried to find some mod fixing it but in all gta mod pages nobody cared about this and never did any fix for that. Rockstar dont give a f.... about this major fail and never fixed it in patch. I bought GTA 4 soon after PC release now Im replaying GTA 4 on patch 1.0.7.0 and this "no recoil" thing ruins my gameplay again confused.gif It looks exactly as in ivantoar video.
It is so weird and annoying that majority of GTA players didnt noticed it at all and/or didnt give a flying f.... on that bug. It is because more and more players becoming dumbed down people that wants just FUN without any logic and sense.
I will not buy GTA V because of exclusive on playstation. But If I change my mind then If I will notice somewhere that PC version will be f... up again then I will not pay rockstar nothing for playing their game. I dont want to be mad about buying not completed game with annoying bugs.

If there is someone who knows how to fix this annoying mouse no recoil (no bullet spreed) firefights then please help. Im trying to find program that can make mouse button acts as gamepad buttons ect. so that way it would make GTA 4 playable in gun firefights. I got program that can simulate mouse buttons as keyboard buttons and I tried to make it to simulate gamepad buttons but it is not able to do this. I contacted maker of X-mouse Button Control and he wrote to me that this is not possible but he will see if he can do something to make it work like that. But he cant promise to make it possible. I dont have other ideas to fix this ^!%$*#%& rockstar bug. Maybe someone who makes scripts for gta would know how to achieve this and will help people who care about that bug who ruins their game.

ivantoar
  • ivantoar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:02 PM

QUOTE (CoSm1c gAm3r @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 15:41)
C06alt Im totally agree with you. I tried to read this thread but I saw that almost everybody criticizes you about mouse gameplay so I stopped reading because it is pointless to argue with that kind of morons and even less pointless is to read them.

I am annoyed from first day I played gta 4
It was so boring to eliminate everybody from blind firing with perfect headshot. I managed to do so many headshots that firefights with thousands of policeman start to be so boring I even made my own record of fighting with police. It was more than 10 hours... with thousands of policeman/ swat/ FBI dead then it started to be pointless and boring. As escaping from police on highest star was to hard I found great spot to defend myself, kill as many policeman till I get bored and then runaway without being annoyed by police.
This recoil less firefights ruins gameplay totally. So Im searching way to fix this anD i had idea to make mouse LMB works as controller button to get PROPER recoil. (Im using gamepad only for heli and sometimes to drive a car rest of game I like to play on keyboard and mouse) . I tried to find some mod fixing it but in all gta mod pages nobody cared about this and never did any fix for that. Rockstar dont give a f.... about this major fail and never fixed it in patch. I bought GTA 4 soon after PC release now Im replaying GTA 4 on patch 1.0.7.0 and this "no recoil" thing ruins my gameplay again confused.gif It looks exactly as in ivantoar video.
It is so weird and annoying that majority of GTA players didnt noticed it at all and/or didnt give a flying f.... on that bug. It is because more and more players becoming dumbed down people that wants just FUN without any logic and sense.
I will not buy GTA V because of exclusive on playstation. But If I change my mind then If I will notice somewhere that PC version will be f... up again then I will not pay rockstar nothing for playing their game. I dont want to be mad about buying not completed game with annoying bugs.

If there is someone who knows how to fix this annoying mouse no recoil (no bullet spreed) firefights then please help. Im trying to find program that can make mouse button acts as gamepad buttons ect. so that way it would make GTA 4 playable in gun firefights. I got program that can simulate mouse buttons as keyboard buttons and I tried to make it to simulate gamepad buttons but it is not able to do this. I contacted maker of X-mouse Button Control and he wrote to me that this is not possible but he will see if he can do something to make it work like that. But he cant promise to make it possible. I dont have other ideas to fix this ^!%$*#%& rockstar bug. Maybe someone who makes scripts for gta would know how to achieve this and will help people who care about that bug who ruins their game.

I finished GTA 4 for the first time using blind fire almost entirely, it made the firefights so easy. I had a friend who had trouble doing certain mission that rely on drive by shootings or has intense firefights. I told them just to use blind fire since it's dead accurate. Of course he told me that I was insane. Later, I met up with him and visit his place. That day I found out that on Xbox 360, recoil acts different from the PC.

I did bought the Xbox 360 controller just to experience how the firefight should be. I finished the game for the 8th time using a controller. It was so much challenging, I died, I failed a drive-by mission, but I had fun. However, I still prefer a keyboard and mouse unless I'm driving. If someone can make the guns recoil on mouse behaves like a controller, I would be very happy to finish the game for the 9th time using a mouse.

Emailed Rockstar regarding this last year and I received no serious reply. I gave up.

CoSm1c gAm3r
  • CoSm1c gAm3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (ivantoar @ Tuesday, Apr 17 2012, 16:02)
Emailed Rockstar regarding this last year and I received no serious reply. I gave up.

They dont care...... I dont care to pay for their next GTA game smile.gif

CoSm1c gAm3r
  • CoSm1c gAm3r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:55 PM

@ivantoar I decided to write to rockstar support even If it is much likely that they will ignore me I hope that this will show that this is a problem for some people who hate to got advantages in games. And lets hope that GTA V will not have such major f***ups.

Im trying to make much noise as possible on this mouse godlike gun shooting before GTA V release so maybe they will not make another dumb solutions like in GTA IV.

There are more things in GTA IV that I dont like but this "no recoil" exploit ruins gameplay and make those smarter players feel like cheaters. And those dumb players even dont realize that this is uber unrealistic and dumbest solution in all history of games gun firefights.

I also commented your vid on youtube. My youtube name is 7beast9

ivantoar
  • ivantoar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

Good luck then, I hope you have more luck than I do.

I think that if a large group of people emailed Rockstar regarding to this matter, maybe they will eventually do something. But we have to do it fairly and don't spam them or it'll just be ignored.

mkey82
  • mkey82

Keep riding hard, son

• Members

Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:15 AM

They'll ignore you any way you address them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users