32 replies to this topic
Rigo14
  • Rigo14

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 May 2009 - 08:14 PM

please post your amazing WTF moments here

let us begin!!

mine was when i was in tank and other tank killz me lolzlolzoloz.

other than dat, its when Niko Bellic killed me.SORRY! wrong topic! biggrin.gif

Reconite
  • Reconite

PC Gaming Master Race

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:04 AM

A Glitch while doing a mission replay took away all my weapons which had full ammo, my $200,000! cryani.gif

FILIPINOMAZTER
  • FILIPINOMAZTER

THE GTA MASTER

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 11:28 AM

a glitch when suddenly the hinge on my dsl broke good thing i bought the new dsi

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 04:30 PM

It's not so much as an amazing experience but more like a purely WTF one.

Is it just me or is the idea of putting so much details in a game viewed on such a small screen a bad one for the eyes and head? By the time I've done only a few missions, I feel like I'm gonna collapse from dizziness mercie_blink.gif

hoopie027
  • hoopie027

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 May 2009 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ May 2 2009, 16:30)
It's not so much as an amazing experience but more like a purely WTF one.

Is it just me or is the idea of putting so much details in a game viewed on such a small screen a bad one for the eyes and head? By the time I've done only a few missions, I feel like I'm gonna collapse from dizziness mercie_blink.gif

how do you get to enter the code?

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 03 May 2009 - 09:01 AM

QUOTE (hoopie027 @ May 2 2009, 18:49)
how do you get to enter the code?

What code?

crashsilumator234
  • crashsilumator234

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 May 2009 - 06:48 PM

Kenny is so f*ck up i almost have a seizure finding those $5000 and im still trying to find them

McLovin2404
  • McLovin2404

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 04:53 AM

At the start of Exhaust race, traffic on the other side just go nuts and pile up...cars exploding out of no where and then I get disconnected as I approach the exploding cars. WTF?!

OH SHOOT! I REPLIED IN THE WRONG POST. WTF?!

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Comedian of the Year 2011

Posted 04 May 2009 - 05:01 AM

Drug Vans/Warhouses.

You found nothing.

icyvirto
  • icyvirto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:31 AM

Trying to get 10,000 points (Gold medal) with the Sniper Rifle at the Liberty City Gun Club, the last weapon I needed to get gold for in order to unlock the Ammu-nation discount bonus. Particularly when screwing up the sniper assembling process (for the time bonus), on top of how ridiculously hard the shooting is itself. WTF?!?!

Walt Jabsco
  • Walt Jabsco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

My biggest WTF moment is NOW!

I got 100% completion yesterday and now I do not know what to do with my life suicidal.gif

The most annoying thing is I still want to carry on playing this game (because it is so bloody good) but sort of now don't see the point if you know what I mean.

(I reckon I'll start the game from scratch in a couple of months)

This is definitely the best ever DS game released and I'd like to see other game manufacturers learn a lesson or two from this by releasing decent / value for money / well-made games instead of churning out pieces of sh*t that last only 8 hours etc.

There, got it off my chest, feel better now smile.gif

BTW Let's hope a sequel will come out.

Rigo14
  • Rigo14

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 May 2009 - 01:58 PM

ya, i was going to get busted so i decided to load my game before the bust. turns out i SAVED rather than load. when i loaded the socond time, i had $90,000 value of weapons taken from me. sad i was. sad.gif

BobDob
  • BobDob

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 May 2009 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE (Walt Jabsco @ May 4 2009, 21:40)

I got 100% completion yesterday and now I do not know what to do with my life suicidal.gif

The most annoying thing is I still want to carry on playing this game (because it is so bloody good) but sort of now don't see the point if you know what I mean.

Try getting gold medals in everything. I usually don't enjoy that type of thing, but, surprisingly, I'm having more fun doing that than I did just getting through the story missions. Compared to normal GTA games, CW is really easy, so you don't need a lot of tactical thinking to just get through the game. That makes going for gold medals feel something new. You actually have to analyze routes and experiment with strategies to find ways to shave time off or kill more things quickly. It's a lot of fun, and doesn't feel like just a rehash of what you did before.

Joe Chip
  • Joe Chip

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2010 - 12:53 AM

i was doing the mission for zhou where he is in the back of the truck with the minigun and when i had to drive into the garage at the end i drove a bit too fast and the door closed but the game didn't know i was done with the mission so i was stuck in a garage with an almost indestructable car and i couldn't leave the car so i had to shut the ds off and i lost $20,000 that i had built up by drug dealing

Chimpso
  • Chimpso

Be a king.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:37 AM

First seeing a Lion of Fo. All of a sudden I see this gold lion thing in front of me and im like WTF?

ZombieFrogger
  • ZombieFrogger

Hail Mastermind!

• Members

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:21 AM

Seeing that guy get shot off the pier when you have to drive that sh*tty boat for kenny

Zedo Mann
  • Zedo Mann

Everyday I'm hustlin'!

• Members

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:36 AM

I drove a chopper up to sell some downers, and on my way out I did a burning burnout on him and this police officer just keeps pacing around where I parked my bike, ignoring me.
I even got back on the bike, no change.

Drove it away and got busted though. whatsthat.gif
Also 2 other dealers wanted to buy downers while I was watching the stupid cop.

AnthMUFC-Champs
  • AnthMUFC-Champs

MUFC-CHAMPS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

The cops always seem to bust you.

RICHM7
  • RICHM7

Ghost Of Death

• Members

Posted 21 July 2010 - 07:09 AM

when i get in a drug van next to the driver i get stuck there

GTAisAwesome2.0
  • GTAisAwesome2.0

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 July 2010 - 04:31 AM

Successful Drug Lord Vs. Liberty City Police Force:

The life of a drug lord like me, i make big dollars from all kinds of deals, but i get busted after a big sell of coke to some dealer in a back alley. I beat the crap outta the dealer after the deal and run for a moving car ( its easy to get busted trying to hot wire a car). so i get a taxi and burn rubber trying to make it to my safe house on Colony Island, but i have to provoke the law and bring more people after me after i kill a few cops on foot. a lot of stupid cops crash on the sides of the road, but i see a beach and ride off and other dumb cops follow into the sea. I swim along and see a reefer, after a while, my wanted level is gone and i pass a toll booth but i drive through and i got 1 star. I can handle it, but somehow, i make a misstep and a cop pulls me out of my car, and all that drug money, all together, about 20000, is now gone, i go home and restart with 11 weed trying to make a buck to do a scratch card....i was SOOO PISSED!!! ALL THAT DOUGH!!!!

Den0702
  • Den0702

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 August 2010 - 04:16 PM

QUOTE (Walt Jabsco @ May 4 2009, 21:40)

That happens to me with every GTA game. They suck me in so badly, that when I complete them - it's like achieving something you've been trying to achieve your whole life, and then having no purpose in life after you've achieved it. biggrin.gif Funny that you've mentioned it, though.

Anasterian
  • Anasterian

Harbinger of Revenge

• Members

Posted 04 August 2010 - 05:40 PM

When i was trying to start that Zhou's mission when you have to bring him 20 bags of weed, i somehow mistaken weed for heroin and i spent several hours trying to find dealers with heroin and get 20 of it, then i went to his place and "you need 20 more of weed"
but then i made 25k for the heroin , bought the weed, killed a couple rasta dealers for fun and went to do the mission.

Another one: driving Dukes
this thing is like...weird.
Accelerates just as if it had 50000 horsepower, when it stops accelerating its like a battering ram. Just that it cant steer for sh*t, so nearly every corner means spinning out.

killer24
  • killer24

There's nothing you can do about it.

• Members

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:13 AM

Being chased by a cop when you're on a safehouse, then putting your car in a garage then a cop entered the garage then when you drive your car out, the cop disappeared. WTF? wow.gif

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 23 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

MAJOR SPOILERS

Not amusing but really WTF.
First one is when I've done with Zhou and Chan and suddenly got a message from Henson that they weren't traitors. WTF. Why has Huang killed them then?

Second one that Unkle Kenny was a traitor. This is the worst story among all GTA games.

Jordanator599
  • Jordanator599

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2011 - 09:00 PM

I was flying my helicopter (I used CYCLODS to get one) and I flew over the bridge at the same time as another helicopter, I collided and my helicopter set on fire and blew up! suicidal.gif I'll tell you why... I just realized why vehicles blow up when they touch a helicopter, yep you guessed it. R* don't want you obtaining one so they programmed the helicopter to combust but still be in one piece everytime you ram it, causing the current vehicle to blow up. It has the same affect as a Moltov directly hitting a car. angry.gif

silentsharklol
  • silentsharklol

Bianco Crime Family

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

My WTF moment was when I won a safehouse by playing scratch cards.
It was wierd because I didnt think I would actually win one tounge.gif

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2011 - 03:40 PM

I can't really remember having one , apart from when i hit people when im in a patriot & nock over somone at high speeds and they hit my winscreen and fly high , im like wtf lol

LigthWolf
  • LigthWolf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Street Mix @ Oct 23 2010, 08:56)
MAJOR SPOILERS

First one is when I've done with Zhou and Chan and suddenly got a message from Henson that they weren't traitors. WTF. Why has Huang killed them then?

Second one that Unkle Kenny was a traitor. This is the worst story among all GTA games.

Have you played GTA SA? The story is pretty much like CTW. After I had killed thoose two bastards, I KNEW that Kenny was a traitor.

GTA_HELP
  • GTA_HELP

Add Me If You Need AR Codes... Add Me If You Need Mission Help..

• Members

Posted 19 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

When you are trying to loose your "6 Star wanted level" and a tank shoots you and your car flips over!!! but you cant jack a tank (Rhino) and when you trade drugs and the dealer locks the car and "Its a bust" and so you loose all of the drugs and weapons!!!! Add me

Street Mix
  • Street Mix

Boss

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:21 PM Edited by Street Mix, 23 April 2011 - 08:33 PM.

QUOTE (LigthWolf @ Jan 18 2011, 19:58)
QUOTE (Street Mix @ Oct 23 2010, 08:56)
MAJOR SPOILERS

Have you played GTA SA? The story is pretty much like CTW. After I had killed thoose two bastards, I KNEW that Kenny was a traitor.

To Huang, Kenny is like Sweet to CJ. That's why CW's storyline even more dramatic in the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users