Quantcast

» «
Photo

Claude speaks?

65 replies to this topic
AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:57 AM

Yes, but GTA3 has ended. its time to stop worrying about the past, and get back, back to the future!!

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:24 PM

Nah-oh, the game never ends! Anyways, on the PC version, which audio file is the "get out of the car" thing?

Claude Speed.
  • Claude Speed.

I'm still around...

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:18 PM

I don't thinks it's in the audio files. If anybody would like to look for it, be my guest. It will take a while.

Diego Mustard
  • Diego Mustard

Ultimate Criminal

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

Let one search for the name of the file... Because I have 30 minutes per day, I cannot search them all in one run.

cyberwolf00233
  • cyberwolf00233

White Kid

• Members

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:30 AM

I doubt rockstar would make a silent character through the whole campaign just to have him say "get out of the car" once when hijacking

gta6123
  • gta6123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

QUOTE (Dark_side646 @ Tuesday, May 19 2009, 18:45)
I hardly consider someone avoiding something so common like speech to be simple. When it comes to theories, saying that "he can't be arsed to talk" is like saying speech is a burden and people should avoid it. Also, I believe grunts aren't made through the tongue but through the larynx/voice box/throat/whatever. If mutes can't grunt, does this mean that they can't breathe?

As for Maria's line then a desparate plea from a scared girl who screwed Claude up big time holds as much credit as the foul-mouthing of a guy who Claude screwed up big time. Oh, and shouldn't her line in Chatterbox (He's always working and 'hangin out' with guys) account for something?

Now, Claude obeys the person, who kills his chances of being a made-man in Portland's most powerful gang (with a lie, for that matter), to not even question her actions; let alone drag her to Sal and make her spit out the truth. Not only that, he gets multiple chances of saying,"FU Catalina" or "Shut up Maria" (I mean, who wouldn't) but doesn't. In this case, it'll be right to say that he DOES have a tongue but lacks a brain and is intimidated by both women. I'd like to think otherwise, since it gives him some credibility.

You theory holds credit, no doubt about that. Our theories are like Darwinism. There's no proof either way but it helps us understand things better.

GOOD ONE DARK_SIDE!
Lol, FU Catalina, Shut up Maria, he doesn't have a brain, larynx/voicebox/throat/whatever.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users