Your Favorite Quotes

1,155 replies to this topic
Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 June 2017 - 11:25 PM

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.."

Buddha

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 16 June 2017 - 11:43 PM

"Why do you say that your fag hags have bigger cojones than most straight men?"
"Because they know about the abnormal sh*t that I'm into, and instead of feeling repulsed like most wussy-ass straight dudes, they find it amusing and support me."

05137903d5be04863300e8ece754cff8487ad9-w

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:40 AM

"The prince shouldn't fear not to have a numerous population but not to have a fair sharing of the wealth".

Confucius

Darth Absentis
  • Darth Absentis

RIP PS3 copy !

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:01 PM Edited by Darth Absentis, 20 June 2017 - 03:02 PM.

"there are no hard words, only soft people": unknown.

question: "what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist ?"

Military sniper answers: "recoil."

:lol:

• Brian Grey and Thesmophoriazusae like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:41 PM

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live."

Norman Cousins

Majesty Dreamworth
  • Majesty Dreamworth

Grand Marquess of Slumberdom

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:36 AM Edited by Majesty Dreamworth, 21 June 2017 - 01:40 AM.

This is an excerpt from Sheldon Vanauken’s Severe Mercy, a memoir about the love he and his wife shared, and how his wife’s passing saved him from walking down a bitter path in his life. In this excerpt, he is reminiscing about a fateful choice he made as a young boy while reading a book in his parent’s woods (if I remember correctly). The chapter is called "The Heights and the Depths":

“He had been wont to despise emotions: girls were weak, emotions–tears– were weakness. But this morning he was thinking that being a great brain in a tower, nothing but brain, wouldn’t be much fun. No excitement, no dog to love, no joy in the blue sky– no feelings at all. But feelings– feelings are emotions! He was suddenly overwhelmed by the revelation that what makes life worth living is, precisely, the emotions. But then– this was awful!– maybe girls with their tears and laughter were getting more out of life. Shattering! He checked himself, showing one’s emotions was not the thing: having them was. Still, he was dizzy with the revelation. What is beauty but something that is responded to with emotion? Courage, at least, is partly emotional. All the splendour of life. But if the best of life is, in fact, emotional, then one wanted the highest, the purest emotions: and that meant joy. Joy was the highest. How did one find joy? In books it was found in love– a great love… So if he wanted the heights of joy, he must have it, if he could find it, in great love. But in the books again, great joy through love always seemed to go hand in hand with frightful pain. “Still,” he thought, looking out across the meadow, “still, the joy would be worth the pain”– if indeed, they went together. If there were a choice– and he suspected there was– a choice between, on the one hand, the heights and the depths and, on the other hand, some sort of safe, cautious middle way, he, for one, here and now chose the heights and the depths.
Since then, the years have gone by and he– had he not had what he chose that day in the meadow? He had had the love. And the joy– what joy it had been! And the sorrow. He had had– was having– all the sorrow there was. And yet, the joy was worth the pain. Even now he re-affirmed that long-past choice.”
  • Evil empire, Jolly Swagman and Thesmophoriazusae like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 4 weeks ago

"Win the yes need the no to win again the no".

Jean-Pierre Raffarin

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

"If I wanted you to open your mouth I would've shoved both my dicks up your nose!! Ugh!!"

-Mr. Regular.

So poetic.

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Evil empire, 2 weeks ago.

"Of all the animals, man is the only one that is cruel. He is the only one that inflicts pain for the pleasure of doing it.”

Mark Twain

Thelema93
  • Thelema93

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

(Buddha)
  • Evil empire and Payne Killer like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

"The one who masters his own self is eveb greater than the one who rules the world".

Buddha

TheGtaGamer1048
  • TheGtaGamer1048

Car expert

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

when the power of love overcomes the love for power the world will know peace - Jimi Hendrix

• Evil empire and The Deadite like this

Evil empire
  • Evil empire

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

"Evil is unspectacular and always human, and shares our bed and eats at our own table."

W. H. Auden

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago

"Don't touch me please, I cannot stand the way you tease."
-Gloria Jones

Ray's Occult Books
  • Ray's Occult Books

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

Voltaire

Qaziush
  • Qaziush

Sticks & Stones break bones but the gat kill ya quicker.

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Qaziush, 5 days ago.

Kristanna Loken

"Here's to having anal sex, stick it where she least expects. f*ck her so hard make her butt cheeks flex, grab her sister tell her she's next"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users