Your Favorite Quotes

921 replies to this topic
Alihunter
  • Alihunter

0wn3d 8y W!ck3d$!ck

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 21 June 2016 - 05:12 PM

I dunno if we aloowed to post game quotes or no but...
"I'm a man with nothing to lose."
Max Payne
Chapter1 American dream

More coming soon if aloowed to post game quotes lol
  • Payne likes this

Alihunter
  • Alihunter

0wn3d 8y W!ck3d$!ck

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 22 June 2016 - 05:08 PM

"Diffrence between one time and never,Is like the difference between good and bad."
Locke

Gangster_-Ƶ
  • Gangster_-Ƶ

Say hello to my little friend!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 4 weeks ago

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get." -Forrest Gump

Mac Tonight
  • Mac Tonight

Mac Tonight, breakfast tomorrow.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

"Rest when you are weary. Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit. Then get back to work." - Ralph Marston

Thesmophoriazusae
  • Thesmophoriazusae

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Just found this recently.

There is no death of matter, for throughout the infinite universe, all has to move, to vibrate, that is, to live.

Nikola Tesla

On Light And Other High Frequency Phenomena. Electrical Engineer. New York. May 31, 1893.
  • ceszayers likes this

Absurdity
  • Absurdity

᛫ᚺᚻᚢᚾᚷᛖᚱ᛫

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Absurdity, 4 weeks ago.

"I hate luxury. I exercise moderation…It will be easy to forget your vision and purpose once you have fine clothes, fast horses and beautiful women. In which case, you will be no better than a slave, and you will surely lose everything"
- Genghis Khan

G7azqyG.jpg?1

• ceszayers and Thesmophoriazusae like this

SprayPaintedCraniums
  • SprayPaintedCraniums

Welcome Back, Karl!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly...
-Charles Addams...
  • Payne and Thesmophoriazusae like this

Mr.Monk
  • Mr.Monk

‹bermensch

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Alive is uncomfortable.
  • Payne likes this

Thesmophoriazusae
  • Thesmophoriazusae

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Thesmophoriazusae, 4 weeks ago.

If we read a book relating events which are incredible or incomprehensible, or which is written in a very obscure style, and if we do not know the author or the time or the occasion of its composition, it well be vain for us to try to achieve a greater understanding of its true meaning. Deprived of all these facts we cannot possibly know what was, or could have been, the author’s intention. But if we are fully informed of these facts, we are in a position to form an opinion free from all danger of mistaken assumptions; that is to say, we ascribe to the author, or to him for whom he wrote, no more and no less than his just meaning, concentrating our attention on what the author could have had in mind, or what the time and the occasion demanded. I imagine that everyone is agreed on this; for it often happens that we read in different books stories that are much alike, and form very different judgments of them according to our opinions of the writers. I remember once having read a book about a man named Orlando Furioso who used to ride a winged monster in the sky, fly over any regions he chose and singlehanded slay huge numbers of men and giants, together with other similar fantastic happenings which are quite incomprehensible in respect to our intellect. Now I had read a similar story in Ovid about Perseus, and another story in the books of Judges and Kings about Samson, who singlehanded and unarmed slew thousands of men, and of Elijah, who flew through the air and finally went to heaven in a chariot and horses of fire. These stories, I repeat, are obviously similar, yet we form a very different judgment of each. The first writer was concerned only to amuse, the second had a political motive, the third a religious motive, and it is nothing else but our opinion of the writers that brings us to make these judgments. It is therefore evident that in the case of obscure or incomprehensible writings, it is essential for us to have some knowledge of the authors if we seek to interpret their writings. And for the same reasons, to choose the correct reading out of the various readings of unclear narratives, we have to know in whose manuscript these different readings are found, and whether there were ever some other versions supported by men of greater authority.
—  Baruch Spinoza, Theological-Political Treatise

Roadrage158
  • Roadrage158

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

"The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner. Now I am the master." Darth Vader

"No. I am your father." Darth Vader

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." Darth Vader

Last two are old but gold.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 3 weeks ago

24sHu2P.jpg

• Payne and Thesmophoriazusae like this

Thesmophoriazusae
  • Thesmophoriazusae

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

This will be a time when anger will constitute the real male emotion, anger over the fact that all the arts and sciences will be overrun and clogged up with shocking dilettantism; bewildering chatter will talk philosophy to death; politics will be more fantastic and partisan than ever; society will be in complete dissolution
— Friedrich Nietzsche. Human, all too Human

SprayPaintedCraniums
  • SprayPaintedCraniums

Welcome Back, Karl!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 3 weeks ago

Everything this guy says, especially 2:28...Effeminate Gay psychos are very rare these days...

Thesmophoriazusae
  • Thesmophoriazusae

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Nietzsche asks how debt and restitution became the primary framework for conceptualizing criminality and punishment. Tracking the persistence of Roman law in 19th-century German jurisprudence, he argues that any injury is conceptualized as a debt, and every punishment understood as a payment. Hence the field of suffering is pervasively economized, and the contract becomes the salient model for human exchange.
—  Judith Butler, “On Cruelty,” a review of Jacques Derrida, The Death Penalty: Volume 1, Chicago, 2014, London Review of Books, 17 July 2014, page 31.

Absurdity
  • Absurdity

᛫ᚺᚻᚢᚾᚷᛖᚱ᛫

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

"That which disturbs your soul, you must not suffer"
                                                                     - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

5hku4zn.jpg
  • Midnight Hitman likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 2 weeks ago

Be7rVElIAAAI1jY.jpg

jaidev
  • jaidev

Drop Dead

• Members
  • India

Posted A week ago

Some of my favourite quotes from comedy shows/movies:

"You dont like art? You play video games? Yeah? That's art. You ever been to subway? They put together a sandwich for you dude. That's art. Let me lay it on you Jay, your mom's pu**y was the canvas, your dad's d**k was the paintbrush, BOOM! You're the art!" - James Franco

"When I'm talking to him, I'm talking to him. When I say shut the fu*k up, I'm talking to you" - Ice Cube

"For you I could go to the ends of the Earth. Coming back is a whole different question."-Charlie Sheen

"How do you know which one of you is the one you are"-Kel Mitchell

"I dont want to go to jail! Do you know what they do to handsome guys like me in jail? It rhymes with GRAPE!!...it rhymes with grape man"-Dave Franco

"Its PARTY time. P-A-R-T-why? Because I gotta" - Jim Carrey

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

All Matt Hardy

'Brother Nero. I knew you'd come.'
'Delete! Delete! Delete!'
'My belly box feels broken. I need food.'

SprayPaintedCraniums
  • SprayPaintedCraniums

Welcome Back, Karl!

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted A week ago Edited by SprayPaintedCraniums, A week ago.

Violence is one of the most fun things to watch.

Sure Kill Bill's a violent movie. But it's a Tarantino movie. You don't go to see Metallica and ask the f*ckers to turn the music down.

-Both by Quentin Tarantino...
  • Payne likes this

FuckingYokel
  • FuckingYokel

Death is the solution to all problems. No man - no problem.

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

WKOl6mw.jpg

• SprayPaintedCraniums, Payne and goldadderXD like this

Still Madd
  • Still Madd

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted A week ago

Say what again! Say -- what -- again! I dare you! I double dare you, mothaf*cka'! Say what one more goddamn time!

He's black!

And?!

He's bold!

Does he look like a bitch?

KlIIUMlNATl
  • KlIIUMlNATl

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

[Snippet of Micheal "Eyedea" Larsen, spoken]
Isnt a person just a collection of their mistakes, and also their, kind of, undoing of their mistakes? I mean, what else are you? You know, youre alwaysyoure always just the reaction to the bad parts of yourself, I think. And I think thats what is kind of like, a driving motivation behind any human being thatswho wants to continue to grow and live life. Cause theyre looking at their flaws and trying to, go beyond it. And I think that a person, you know, essentially dies when they think that they found themselves, ya know? Unless you want to admit that you, yourself, are not an individual, and are just part of a wholemovement of ideas, and thought, and culture, and humanity and, furthermore, the universe, and everything -- unless you really feel like that, and youre walking through walls, you know, you are always trying to find yourself. And its usually a person who believes that theyve found the answer -- found the end -- that there actually is a psychological end. And then whats the point of, you know, doing anything after that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users