Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your Favorite Quotes

516 replies to this topic
UrbanTheEmcee
  • UrbanTheEmcee

I'm that bada** n*gga yo moms warned you about.

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

Carmine Falcone: You're taller than you look in the tabloids, Mr. Wayne.
[one of Falcone's attendant bodyguards gives Bruce a rough going-over to check for weapons but comes up with nothing]
Carmine Falcone: No gun? I'm insulted! You could have just sent a thank-you note.
Bruce Wayne: I didn't come here to thank you. I came here to show you that not everyone in Gotham's afraid of you.
Carmine Falcone: Only those who know me, kid. Look around you: you'll see two councilmen, a union official, a couple off-duty cops, and a judge.
[points a gun at Bruce]
Carmine Falcone: Now, I wouldn't have a second's hesitation of blowing your head off right here and right now in front of 'em. Now, that's power you can't buy! That's the power of fear.
Bruce Wayne: I'm not afraid of you.
Carmine Falcone: Because you think you got nothing to lose. But you haven't thought it through. You haven't thought about your lady-friend down at the D.A.'s office. You haven't thought about your old butler. Bang!
[Falcone pulls the trigger, but the hammer falls on an empty chamber with a click; he puts the gun away]
Carmine Falcone: People from your world have so *much* to lose. Now, you think because your mommy and your daddy got shot, you know about the ugly side of life, but you don't. You've never tasted desperate. You're, uh, you're Bruce Wayne, the Prince of Gotham; you'd have to go a thousand miles to meet someone who didn't know your name. So, don't-don't come down here with your anger, trying to prove something to yourself. This is a world you'll never understand. And you always fear what you don't understand. Alright.
[Falcone gives his bodyguards a signal to remove Bruce; they take hold of him, and he struggles against their grip]
Carmine Falcone: Yeah, you got spirit, kid. I'll give you that. More than your old man, anyway. In the joint, Chill told me, uh, told me about the night he killed your parents. He said your father begged for mercy. Begged. Like a dog.

"Batman Begins"

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

"Religion is the opiate of the masses" Karl Marx

[Devoe phones Kodoroff, who is driving a truck loaded with stolen nuclear warheads] "You watched CNN during Desert Storm. You remember all those television shots from the nose cone of the GBU missiles slammin' into those trucks? Remember that picture? How it kept gettin' closer and bigger on the screen... You'd just about see the faces of those drivers and then... Zap! The picture went dead, we didn't get to see what happened next. Well guess what, Alek? You will." The Peacemaker, 1997

"yippee ki yay, motherf*cker" John Mcclain, Die Hard

"I feel bad, sorta...(laughing)" & "Aaarg, motherf*ckeers!!!" Niko Bellic

"Cousin, let's go bowling" Roman Bellic (jk tounge.gif)

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

"I can't teach a class. I like to say mother f*cker too much."
-Bill(old dude I used to work with)

Narrow
  • Narrow

Enigmatic Wanderer

• Members

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:31 PM Edited by Narrow, 19 June 2013 - 10:33 PM.

"We knew the world would not be the same, a few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds" - J. Robert Oppenheimer

Nipperkins
  • Nipperkins

I think it's beautiful that you are 256 colors too.

• Zaibatsu
  • Somalia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:46 PM

Bitches ain't sh*t but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get's the f*ck out after you're done
And I hops in my ride to make a quick run
- Snoop Dog

You give me your number, I call you up
You act like your pussy on interrupt
I don't have no trouble with you f*cking me
But I have a little problem with you NOT f*cking me
- Ol' Dirty Bastard

To the window (TO THE WINDOW), to the wall, (TO THE WALL)
To the sweat drop down my balls (MY BALLS)
To all these bitches crawl (CRAWL)
To all skeet skeet motherf*cker (MOTHERf*ckER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)
To all skeet skeet motherf*cker (MOTHERf*ckER!) all skeet skeet god damn (GOT DAMN)
- Lil' Jon

I'm swagging bitch, I'm iced out
Oh you mad bitch cause I'm laying on the couch
Smoke a blunt, f*ck a bitch, in the butt, I'm bossing
Don't give a f*ck, I never roll Slauson
I'm fly bitch, I should poke you in your eyelids
Got the burner bitch, bow, bow
You dead bitch, I'm hot as f*ck
I ain't never cold, but I'm icy bitch
- Jasper Dolphin

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:32 PM

"Shut up, sit down, relax."
-Tommy Vercetti; GTA: Vice City.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:57 PM Edited by Valenta, 20 June 2013 - 12:36 AM.

I have to really want to - to bring them back in front of my eyes. The rest of the time they... they sleep in my mind, and I forget. And so will you. Oh, yes, you will. You'll find there's so much else to think about, to remember. Our lives are different to anybody else's. That's the exciting thing! Because nobody in the universe can do what we're doing. You must get some sleep, and let this poor old man stay awake.
The Second Doctor - The Tomb of the Cybermen

Complete and utter perfection...

R.I.P Patrick Troughton

Sgt. Foley
  • Sgt. Foley

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Vass @ Far Cry 3)
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same f*cking thing... over and over again expecting... sh*t to change...

Richard Kennedy
  • Richard Kennedy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:29 AM

Here is a record of the excerpts which have stroked & amended my Life :

In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
- shing xiong

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
- Dr. SeussBe

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching.
- Randall G Leighton

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.
- Alexander Graham Bell

Being sad with the right people is better than being happy with the wrong ones.
- Philippos

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, 'cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
- Will Smith

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- Winston Churchill

there are so many people out there who will tell you that you can't. what you've got to do is turn around and say "watch me"
- layne beachley

"It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."
- - Dale Carnegie

There are even more to it, which I currently do not reminisce.
But I will make it a point to append it here as and when I remember them. smile.gif

Coat.
  • Coat.

Coz' imma rocket scientist

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:27 AM

"I feel like my transport should be an extension of my personality. And this is like my little window to the world... and every minute's a different show. I may not understand it. I may not even necessarily agree with it. But I'll tell you what I've accepted: just sort of glide along. You want to keep things on an even key, this is what I'm saying. You want to go with the flow. The sea refuses no river. The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. It saves on introductions and goodbyes. The ride does not require explanation - just occupants. That's where you guys come in. It's like you come onto this planet with a crayon box. Now you may get the 8 pack, you may get the 16 pack but it's all in what you do with the crayons - the colors - that you're given. Don't worry about coloring within the lines or coloring outside the lines - I say color outside the lines, you know what I mean? Color all over the page; don't box me in! We're in motion to the ocean. We are not land locked, I'll tell you that."

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:48 AM

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves."

- Bill Hicks

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Quest for 100%

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 22 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

"Everything is anything, and anything is everything."

-Lil B

Coat.
  • Coat.

Coz' imma rocket scientist

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

QUOTE (lzw3 @ Saturday, Jun 22 2013, 11:48)
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves."

- Bill Hicks

That's a good one, right there.

Wolvington
  • Wolvington

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”

Isaac Asimov

Manfred Von Karma
  • Manfred Von Karma

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:41 PM

"fool me once , shsha..shame on yy..you . Fool me twice .... but you cant get fooled again ... ".
George W Bush

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:04 AM

A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his.

Billy james
  • Billy james

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:37 AM

"Everything we've been though... Everything I've done... It can't be for nothing".

Ellie in The Last of Us

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 24 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE (Gracie Allen)
This used to be a government of checks and balances. Now it's all checks and no balances.

user posted image

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 June 2013 - 03:28 AM Edited by Valenta, 27 June 2013 - 04:57 AM.

I got your message, Dimitri, you piece of sh*t. You're a dead man. A dead man. Before you die, I'm going to cut your face off. Then I'm going to hang it on my wall to remind me what a lying, cheating, treacherous scumbag looks like. Goodbye, friend.
Niko Bellic
Hostile Negotiation

You didn't change the game, the game changed you.
Niko Bellic
The Holland Play

I'm a idiot. I move...
Niko Bellic
Dust Off

You can't always tell who the good guys are. I'm not a good guy, but I'm fighting with them...
United Liberty Paper Contact

Fun? Too much fun - that's always been this family's problem. Fun. Good causes, a good laugh, some stupid dream or some stupid distraction. But never any f*cking focus! Never!
Gerald McReary
Actions Speak Louder Than Words

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

^Everything that Valenta just posted. Some of the greatest quotes in GTA's history.

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:59 PM Edited by Valenta, 29 June 2013 - 03:53 PM.

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.
Third Doctor
The Time Warrior

Courage isn't just a matter of not being afraid. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
Third Doctor
Planet of the Daleks

The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts; they alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.
Fourth Doctor
The Face of Evil

Oi! Dalek! Over here. It's me, the Doctor. What's the matter with you? Don't you recognise your mortal enemy?
Seventh Doctor
Remembrance of the Daleks

There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.
Seventh Doctor
Survival

You can tell I'm a Whovian...

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:31 AM

"I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda."-Big Smoke.

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:49 AM

Gracie: "I'LL SCRATCH YOUR f*ckING EYES OUT!"

Niko: "SCRATCH MY f*ckING BALLS!"

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 June 2013 - 04:41 AM

From the end of I'll Take Her...:

Well, he'd better pay quick. I hate to think of the fight she'll put up if you try to cut her fingers off.
Niko Bellic

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Saturday, Jun 29 2013, 03:31)
"I'll have 2 number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, 2 number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda."-Big Smoke.

Absolutely brilliant, brings back so many memories.... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:09 PM

KEEP UP MOTHERf*ckER - Ryder

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 June 2013 - 03:57 PM

Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the dorsal to the tail fin. What we didn't know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: shark comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark will go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday morning, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. He bobbed up, down in the water just like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon, the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us... he was a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper. Anyway, he saw us and he come in low and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened... waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water; 316 men come out and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.
Quint
Jaws

Sorry for page stretch.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Quest for 100%

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 29 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

"I walked into a gunfight with a knife to kill you, and cut you so fast when your blood spilled, it was still blue."

-Eminem

Valenta
  • Valenta

True hope is swift.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:42 PM

Why so serious?
The Joker
The Dark Knight

Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.
The Joker
The Dark Knight

If you're good at something, never do it for free.
The Joker
The Dark Knight

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Alfred Pennyworth
The Dark Knight

Linc.
  • Linc.

Seeking and Destroying since 1997...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:02 AM

"I've always wondered: What if all of us in the world discovered that we were threatened by an outer power from outer space, from another planet. Would we all of the sudden find that we didn't have any differences between us at all? We are all human being citizens of the world and would we come together to fight?"

- Ronald Reagan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users