Most annoying mission failure

272 replies to this topic
Skateaton
  • Skateaton

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2009 - 05:06 PM

Mines in "wrong side of the tracks"

Big smoke cant shoot for sh*t, so at anytime i see that track big smoke tells me to go on, i try to jump right on top of the train, this happened once, i was next to an enemy on the train, but still couldnt kill him

devil_458
  • devil_458

Hitman stars

• Members

Posted 05 June 2009 - 10:48 AM

can anyone tell me how to complete Sweets mission: cesar vialpando and Big Smoke mission: OG LOC
these two mission is very hard to me can anyone complete these two mission and give me the save game please sad.gif

Staruopé
  • Staruopé

MyLifer

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:53 PM

N.O.E...

Very hard, maybe most hard mission. After again and again tries , I got passed this mission

Jessica NCT
  • Jessica NCT

Irish gangbanger

• Members

Posted 05 June 2009 - 06:26 PM

QUOTE (devil_458 @ Jun 5 2009, 10:48)
can anyone tell me how to complete Sweets mission: cesar vialpando and Big Smoke mission: OG LOC
these two mission is very hard to me can anyone complete these two mission and give me the save game please sad.gif

You want to go to the Mission Help section for that, mate.

Anyway, I've got to add Madd Dogg. Simply for this:

I caught MD in the pickup truck with about 1/4 of his bar left by the time I get to the crossroad near the hospital you have to drop him off at. Usually, I'd just drive through red lights - but I stopped so that I didn't get hit. Shame others didn't stop - I got hit so often that it finished MD off - and I (for once) wasn't responsible for failing that mission by "letting" him die.

trickstar34
  • trickstar34

ATM, Money

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:03 AM

Madd Dogg, 15 tries with no cheats (I have never used cheats on San Andreas [only on GTA 3]), he doesnt jump too fast, as matter of fact, I'd say too slow, but anyway, I'd have him land right and he would either do the mission fail scene even though he landed in the right place, or he would survive and then its time for me to drive to hospital then all of a sudden he dies after I drive 2 feet.

Also hate Photo Op.

GTA Realizzer
  • GTA Realizzer

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

Mine: The last trucker-mission, where you drive illegal merchandise to the LVA Freight-depot in LV. That way is a bit long and the cops are extremely penetrant and get on my nerves!

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (GTA Realizzer @ Jun 6 2009, 10:44)
Mine: The last trucker-mission, where you drive illegal merchandise to the LVA Freight-depot in LV. That way is a bit long and the cops are extremely penetrant and get on my nerves!

I agree. That was the hardest mission in the entire game while getting 100% for me. You can get further if you use the SF to LV route through the railway but in the end something will happen and the cops mess it up. If you use the LS route then there will be a SWAT roadblock somewhere and considering how unreliable the truck is, it will catch fire after a couple of shots at it, the best way is to destroy the roadblocks by using a rocket launcher or minigun. (it's often near the Watts Towers)

Playstation_Loyalist
  • Playstation_Loyalist

Life's short. Get over it, moron.™

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 12:30 PM

I created another game save for my PC version. In the first mission In The Beginning, those crazy Ballas kept bumping my bike. blush.gif

Batuhan
  • Batuhan

GTA : LCS To III Team Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

Cesar Vialpando mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

devil_458
  • devil_458

Hitman stars

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

i play cesar vialpando mission the arrows comes to circle and i press the arrow example left arrow come to circle i press num4 but its say youre late,missed it what i do? sad.gif

OabAli
  • OabAli

Apesh*t

• Members

Posted 06 June 2009 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Skateaton @ Jun 4 2009, 03:06)

Big smoke cant shoot for sh*t, so at anytime i see that track big smoke tells me to go on, i try to jump right on top of the train, this happened once, i was next to an enemy on the train, but still couldnt kill him

Gonna agree with you on that one. Wrong Side of the Tracks was really hard at the time - took me like 20 attempts!

Other irritating mission failures include:
- Architectural Espionage
- N.O.E.
- OG Loc
- New Model Army
- A Home in the Hills (usually fail at the car chase)

Jessica NCT
  • Jessica NCT

Irish gangbanger

• Members

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (devil_458 @ Jun 6 2009, 19:32)
i play cesar vialpando mission the arrows comes to circle and i press the arrow example left arrow come to circle i press num4 but its say youre late,missed it what i do? sad.gif

If the Num Lock turned on? If not, you need to turn it on. (If it's a desktop PC you're using, it's usually on anyway, but you need to turn it on for a laptop, since they lack the Number pad on the right of the keyboard [left being "U", right being "O"*, up being 8 and down being "K"]. It differs between laptops - my best friend's laptop has it turned on a different way to mine.)

* - That's the letter, not the number.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Get Love Fisted

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 07 June 2009 - 01:28 PM Edited by Miamivicecity, 07 June 2009 - 01:36 PM.

QUOTE (Skateaton @ Jun 4 2009, 04:06)

Yeah Wrong Side of the Tracks was a bitch IMO.

On my most recent save I attempted it a dozen times. It wasn't keeping up to the train that was the problem, it was Big Smoke's incredibly sh*tty shooting.

EDIT- Whoops didn't realize I made a similar post a month before lol. Oh well. notify.gif

ps2_master94
  • ps2_master94

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 07:09 AM

Wrong side of the Tracks used to be hard for me, couldnt ever pass it, until I found an alternative.

First get on the bike then speed up and drive past the train until you get to the bridge or whatever. Get off the bike then walk up the bridge and when the train comes jumps on it. You're going to need a lot of ammo so I suggest doing the mission after you unlocked ammunition.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:27 AM

Don't need a lot of ammo for this mission.
Get your skill up with the Desert Eagle (from the docks beach) and do them each with one shot. Or the M4 (from the airport) and them each with 3 to 5 shots depending on your skill level.

darius940304
  • darius940304

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

My most annoying mission failure was N.O.E. I tried like a lot and when I was finally gonna finish it I crashed into one of the rocks from the desert,I finished it the next time so that's the only mission failure I can think of at the moment

Jessica NCT
  • Jessica NCT

Irish gangbanger

• Members

Posted 08 June 2009 - 06:21 PM Edited by Jessica NCT, 08 June 2009 - 06:25 PM.

QUOTE (ps2_master94 @ Jun 8 2009, 07:09)
Wrong side of the Tracks used to be hard for me, couldnt ever pass it, until I found an alternative.

First get on the bike then speed up and drive past the train until you get to the bridge or whatever. Get off the bike then walk up the bridge and when the train comes jumps on it. You're going to need a lot of ammo so I suggest doing the mission after you unlocked ammunition.

Don't you need to pass "Wrong Side of the Track" before Ammu-Nation is available?

I've got another one:

My last-but-one attempt on High Noon saw me shoot the car that Pulaski gets into, then catch up (in that virtually undriveable shooting) and then start shooting again until flames come up from underneath the bonnet. He gets out, then caps my arse to death.

(When I finally passed it, I pulled a bit away from him, then capped *his* arse with the sniper rifle.)

wulrus
  • wulrus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (nerner @ May 7 2009, 18:14)
QUOTE (McLovin2404 @ May 7 2009, 05:28)
I hate flying those remote control planes where you had to shoot those delivery vans. Its the mission you do with that geek. I can't remember his name. But I think I got the hang of it now

I hated all of the Zero missions.

i also hate those stupid planes their hard to control i joined this forum to vent thx

Autocide101
  • Autocide101

My PC has a 'BAN' button, it just dosent work...

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 12 June 2009 - 05:32 AM

i was doing 'STOWAWAY' and i was speeding to the ramp but i spun out of control, hit a guy, went flying along the ground for about 100metres and died suicidal.gif suicidal.gif and failed the mission

EPIC FAIL

joelthief
  • joelthief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

In the blast toreno chopper mission when I hit it, it came crashing down on me and I died but mission complete biggrin.gif

vain008
  • vain008

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:03 AM

N.O.E and Freefall. But i did passed the N.O.E. biggrin.gif

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Jun 6 2009, 10:41)
QUOTE (GTA Realizzer @ Jun 6 2009, 10:44)

I agree. That was the hardest mission in the entire game while getting 100% for me. You can get further if you use the SF to LV route through the railway but in the end something will happen and the cops mess it up. If you use the LS route then there will be a SWAT roadblock somewhere and considering how unreliable the truck is, it will catch fire after a couple of shots at it, the best way is to destroy the roadblocks by using a rocket launcher or minigun. (it's often near the Watts Towers)

I've hardly ever managed to get the truck up onto the railway tracks. Where and how do you get it onto the tracks?

I usually do this one by road. But it takes a lot of driving skill and a fair amount of luck and I agree that it's the hardest mission by far. And if the load ever comes unhitched then you may as well give up and start again because if you do ever manage to get them hitched up again then it'll be so badly damaged that it'll probably catch fire before you get to the destination.

There are some tricks that help, like if the police car is coming from ahead of you, pull slightly towards the centre of the road. Then the police car will stop a bit shorter when it tries to block you and it's possible to drive around it to the right.

When they come from behind, try to drive close to bridges, road signs etc so that you can "scrape them off" as they hit the obstacle

But there is a fair amount of luck involved

Steve

Flesh-n-Bone
  • Flesh-n-Bone

OG

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:14 PM Edited by Flesh-n-Bone, 13 June 2009 - 04:16 PM.

You can get to the train tracks by driving straight ahead (of where you started) and crossing the road in front of you, then speed over the dirt-path in the middle of the grassy area that's across the gas station and where you started. In the end continue up to the train tracks, the Tanker is fast enough to get up there without being damaged. Trains rarely ever show up and if they do, they it's on the other side of the tracks (not the one you're driving on). I did all of the trucking missions using this route which is safer and faster.

I feel lucky enough that the train tracks are close to where you start otherwise I would have though trucking missions were twice harder than what I rate them currently (only the ones with a wanted level)

ScratchCard
  • ScratchCard

Arc.

• Members

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:29 PM

Not the MOST annoying but definetly annoying was 2 hours ago. I was doing the mission where you meet Catalina, and I did the tank station one. I attached the tank, then I killed those guys that came after us, then Catalina wouldn't come back in the tanker. I moved it and she died..

I hate driving that far.

The most annoying is when in End of the Line, you lose Tenpenny's truck, causing you to fail.

GTA_getaway_driver
  • GTA_getaway_driver

They see me Rollin'

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:05 AM

I had 2 when I had a PS2, it was "Wrong Side of the Tracks" since Big Smokes fat ass made the bike slow and almost all of Zero's missions you get when you buy his shop, I only liked the last of his missions.

Steve Crook
  • Steve Crook

Player

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:51 AM

QUOTE (Flesh-n-Bone @ Jun 13 2009, 16:14)
You can get to the train tracks by driving straight ahead (of where you started) and crossing the road in front of you, then speed over the dirt-path in the middle of the grassy area that's across the gas station and where you started. In the end continue up to the train tracks, the Tanker is fast enough to get up there without being damaged. Trains rarely ever show up and if they do, they it's on the other side of the tracks (not the one you're driving on). I did all of the trucking missions using this route which is safer and faster.

I feel lucky enough that the train tracks are close to where you start otherwise I would have though trucking missions were twice harder than what I rate them currently (only the ones with a wanted level)

Thanks, I'll have to try that again. When I tried it before I couldn't get up the embankment onto the tracks. But now that I know that that's how people do it I'll give it another go.

If you fancy a real challenge, try doing that last trucker mission just driving on the regular roads rather than along the railway. It is possible, but it's not easy devil.gif

Steve

Jessica NCT
  • Jessica NCT

Irish gangbanger

• Members

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

Had this one last night:

I'm doing "A House On The Hills" last night, and I didn't get far - in fact, I don't even get off the roof. I'm blasting Big Poppa's guys using one of the guns (I don't know which one, but it's got a lot of bullets), when one of the Triad guys gets in the way. It might not have been so bad, had his head not been in the way.

jeroen_koenders
  • jeroen_koenders

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

that mission in which you steal a jetpack,got shot down just a sec before i landed in red corona >:(

Welsh-80
  • Welsh-80

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:55 AM

I hated supply lines, must have done it 100 times before using an action replay code for unlimited fuel blush.gif

also the one where you fly from the airfield keeping below radar to make a drop, i just couldnt get through the red ring devil.gif took me another 100 efforts at least

had no probs with any other missions biggrin.gif

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2009 - 09:20 AM

I was playing the mission Peir69 and I blew up Ryder's boat and mine was a little
to close and well you know...in all the times i've played this mission this never happened 'till now. mad.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users