Posted 03 December 2014 - 04:22 AM

Not catching Sweet from the firetruck is the worst mission failure of all time

• Kamd likes this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:50 PM

The worst for me was getting up to level 11 in Ambulance and then some redneck comes out of nowhere and pulls cj out of the ambulance. It's mission failed if cj gets out of the ambulance. Instant rage because I had been going for a good 25 mins.
Other missions that would take a long time getting back to the mission start point would be N.O.E. - imagine crashing into the ocean near SF and then having to get all the way back to Verdant Meadows. Or Vertical Bird - accidentally landing in the water then having to go all the way back. Black Project - got the jetpack, forgot to turn off the SAMs. Damn! 555 We Tip - running over a valet just as you pull into the parking lot after being extra careful with the DA car..damn!

TheLowe4
  • TheLowe4

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2014 - 11:38 PM

On End of the Line,I was right at the part where Sweet is hanging from the ladder(During the Firetruck chase)and I crash into a traffic jam,and I fail the mission(The car flipped over).

End of the Line isn't that hard,but it's very long.

Bustmeifyoucan
  • Bustmeifyoucan

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 09 January 2015 - 11:40 AM Edited by lil weasel, 09 January 2015 - 12:38 PM.

Robbing Uncle Sam. After jump in the van, 2 Patriots pursue you, meanwhile Ryder says that van is heavy and sound the horn so he will toss some crates. If your timing is bad, he throws the box to a car behind the van and make it explode. Then he dies and mission fails :angry: :sui:

ColePhelps
  • ColePhelps

Browsing the forums since 2004

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:17 AM

Any of zero's missions, or the countryside race ones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users