» «
Photo

Want to play online?

2 replies to this topic
MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 29 April 2009 - 06:12 PM Edited by MitchJ90, 29 April 2009 - 06:43 PM.

I haven't saw this anywhere and the search isn't working to well for me.

The purpose of the topic is that if you are bored or something and want a few online games fast without all the big build up.

Example, I have nothing better to do, I post in here, anyone whos bored and wants a quick game just posts their PSN username, agrees on the match with the person who asked for it (No big discussions on this, a quick deathmatch or something will do)

Then when the original person who wanted to play has got enough people for the game he wanted or has agreed on with the other players he adds the people and starts the game then invites them. Then its left up to you guys.

Obviously people who are trying to save space wont add everyone but the other particapents can add the left out player(s) for this paticular match.

I have a PS3 so would prefer to keep this on that console but if people do want to try then put what you are using when you make the request for a quick game. If this sucks just let me know, I was bored and fancied a game with some people I generally can rely on instead of some random people. This is also a good way for people to make friends and get partners online, especially for people who don't have many on their list.

If you need to cancel just edit your post, delete everything and put cancelled, ASAP. Obvously this could go on for hours if not many people are on but a quick game once a day or few sounds good to me. You do not have to keep the people you added if you do not wish.

When you request a game then put in the rules and options for the match. (I will get template in a second)

If it needs better explaining let me know, when I go on a bit I generally lose track of what I need to put and it gets jumbled so excuse me for that.

Also I would appreciate replys on whether this is good or not, remember its for people who want a quick game here and there.

GTArv
  • GTArv

#

• Members

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:44 AM

Appreciate the initiative Mitch, but we have a similar thread over here. smile.gif
It says challenges, but it can be extended to quick games too. Not much interest in it though, but you could try calling for a game.

...or do you plan to do something unrelated? Couldn't completely understand your idea, sorry.

MitchJ90
  • MitchJ90

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:08 AM

Thanks, I suffer from a few...things and have trouble explaining stuff, thanks for the response.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users